Take your time

☆❈ The Day It All Started ❈☆

"Hey Tamaki do you think Alice and Kaoru are okay?  What if someting happened?!"

 "Don´t worry May, Kaoru is there for Alice just like I´m here for you." May suddenly blushed and smiled 

"Let´s continue towards the exit."

When Kaoru and Alice got out they headed to the exit and may and tamaki were already there, and the winner of then competition is group 4!!!!!! After a while a teacher came and explained when they had to leave and when come back, so on tuesday they had to leave and come back on friday. When the series of games ended Alice, May, Kaoru, and Tamaki went home to pack and leave on tuesday. Once there they got checked in and they went to thier rooms.

"Hey kaoru are you done changing?"

"Yeah just finished."

"Then lets go check on the girls."

 Hey alice are you done changeing?"

"Yeah but do you think this bikini looks good?"

"Yeah don´t worry about it just put on that beach dress and let´s head tp the pool." 

Then may opened the door and tamaki was about to knock.

"Hi may, are you going first?"

"Yeah let´s go." Then both of them went running off.

"Hey alice are you done changing?"

 When kaoru opened the door he saw alice in her bikini and blushed. 

"Just give me a minute to finish."

"O-okay." 

When kaoru went out to the pool every girl came rushing towards him asking for autographs. Whwn alice got out all of the boys had

their eye on her.Then may waved  to call  alice attention.

"Hey alice let´s enter the pool." 

"Okay." 

As both alice and may take off their beach dresses everyone stares including tamaki and kaoru as they enter the pool. When Tamaki and Kaoru entered the pool all of the girls came in and so did the boys for Alice. 

"Hey kaoru i have an idea." 

"What is it?" 

"Well that soon enough Alice and May  will dive under water because I left a shine rock, so when they dive let´s swim and scare them."

"But i don´t think they will like that." 

"Don´t worry, i know them for a long time and luckily the aren´t as aggressive as the rest of the girl in school."

Then let´s do it. When Alice and may saw something shine at the bottom of the pool suddenly Kaoru and Tamaki garb them from the back. May and Alice struggle to get out and then they go up to catch some air. 

"That was no fun at all you guys!" 

"If it were another person i would have done something instead of struggling." 

"Okay we get it were sorry." 

"But it was actually fun wouldn´t you say?" 

"Hymn!" Alice turned and blushed "Oh, may i have an idea."

"What is it?" Then alice  started whispering in her ear.

"Let´s throw our glasses of coke in their heads and then puch them into the pool" 

"Oohhh that´s a great idea for payback." 

"Kaoru I have a bad feeling about this." 

"Yeah and I don´t want to be here when it happens." 

 So both Alice and May grab their glasses of  coke´s and  grab the boys' hands as they lure them to the edge of the pool. 

"What´s over there?!" 

As they both looked Alice and May spill the coke in their heads and push them into the pool.

"We did it alice." 

"They sure diserved it."

"So that was there plan."

"They sure got us. So may how about some beach volleyball?" 

"Sure, you´re on." 

"Well I´ll head to make reservations st the restaurants, so  what do you want to eat?" 

"Let´s go to the japanese restaurant."

"How about the italian one." 

"Yes, lets go to the italian restaurant. 

"Okay then, for today were going to the italian restaurant and tomorrow we´ll  go the the japanese one." 

When Alice started walking towards the reception a few guys start to Alice and also bothering her. Then a guy  named Charlie that was working at the hotel came and help her. 

"You guys, if you don´t leave her alone I will kick you out of the hotel and be sure to never let you in a hotel again!" 

"Fine but it´s not the last you hear of us!" The group of guys yelled 

"Thanks, umm....."

"Charlie."

"Thank you charlie for helping me." 

"It´s no problem." 

"See you later."

As Alice gets the reservations for the italian and the japanese restaurants and then  went to the pool and told everyone when to be ready.