The story between the two of them

The story between the two of them

CHAPTER ONE

"HYUNAH!" I called out. I ran towards her and we were both smiling. "You look a lot different!" Hyunah said while hugging. Still with a smile on her face.

---------- 

After a while Hyunah left and it was time for lunch. I went to the cafeteria and sat at the closest table there was. I got out my lunch and started eating. Everyone stared at me like I had done something wrong. I heard most of them whispering saying negitive comments. Then I just notice that I was the only one sitting at the table. And the table had had food all over it. It was really nasty. I stepped away from the table with my lunch and ran out the cafeteria. 

I felt a strange tap on my shoulder then I turned around. "AHH!" I screamed, but stopped after I saw who it was. "Oh my gosh, you scared me." I said to Boa. 

Boa giggled. "Sorry, I kind of forgetten that you are sometimes scared easily." she actually have forgetten already. I started laughing out of nowhere.  "What?" she asks in a high pitched voice. 

"What!" she keeps saying what. 

"Well.."

"Well.. What?"

"You have pudding on your face.." I was still laughing, I was laughing so hard. I didn't even know why I was laughing at one small, little thing. I was crazy. And had forgetten to eat the rest of my lunch. So, I tried to eat it all but before I can even start the bell rings for class 5. 

----------

School had ended and I'm a bit tired from all the work I did today. I walked all the way home really tired. Once I got in my house I saw a letter and my parents went out of town for a trip to see my grandparents. I go upstairs to my room and laid on my bed for a while then a few minutes later I fell asleep.

BOA'S POV

As I was riding home in my car I saw my parents driving on the freeway. I past them trying not to notice them because I don't like to talk to them that much. And they always care about me on my driving and it was getting on my nerves because they would say the same thing over and over again. 

As soon as I got home I already saw my parents in the living room. I smirked and tippy toed upstairs to my room. 

I got on my bed and the tv. I heard foot steps coming from outside. I went to go look who it was and I was one of exo's member Sehun. Sehun looked up and saw me. He waved to me and I waved back. I opened the window, "Where are you going?" I asked. He put on a smile. "I don't know. I'm just walking around the city trying to find new things." He responded, still with a smile on his face.

"Hmm, Can I go with you?"

"Sure." 

I dressed up out of my uniform and put on my regular clothes. I went downstairs, going out the door and I already saw Sehun in front of my house. I walked towards him and we locked arms. 

"So, where should we go.." I asked with a huge smile on my face. I can't let him know I like him.. I just can't, what if he starts to avoid me. 

After a while, we saw Kai, Chanyeol, D.O, and Baekhyun. 

"Ahh, Annyeong haseo." I said. 

"Oh, Annyeong." Atleast D.O responded to me or I might have felt stupid.

"Where are you guys headed to?" Asked Kai in a serious voice. 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Sehun asks Kai. Kai doesn't answer and it's now quiet. Finally, Chanyeol broke the silence. "Okay, lets all go eat at a local restarant."

"Oooo, I know one." D.O yelled but not that loud. 

And so on we ate at the best restarant there was in Seoul. "Sorry," Sehun whispered to me. "We were supposed to be by ourselfs." i understood him and just said, "You don't need to be sorry." I hands are cold and I try to warm them up. Luckly, Sehun saw and he grabbed my hands and held it tight. My heart was beating really fast and I didn't know what to do. So I just got my other hand and put it on top of his and  squeezed it. Soon enough, it  was time to eat.

"Ahh, that was delicious." I said while rubbing my stomach.