A KyuMin Moment and some other moments

♥....Smile Again....♥

“Aigo Sungmin-ah! Your cheeks are so squishy.” I heard Kyuhyun croon around the corner. I peeked over and saw him squishing poor Sungminnie’s now red cheeks. “Aigo, so cute!”

“Yah, Kyuhyun-ah what are you doing to poor Minnie?” I laughed. Kyuhyun turned around to look at me, still not letting of Sungmin’s cheeks.

“Oh- Skye noona!” Kyuhyun yelled and came over to give me a hug while Sungmin mouthed a huge thank you for getting Kyuhyun’s hands off his cute cheeks. But nothing is compared to Henry’s chubby ones that I always poke, pinch and squish.

“Hehe, squishy.” I giggled childishly. Kyunhyun let me go and soon enough, he was back to squishing Sungmin’s face.

“Kyuh!” Sungmin wailed, “I know you love me but please stop with the squishies!”

“Ah, squishy!” I cried, pointing at them.

“Noona you are not helping!” Sungmin moaned as he tried to shake off Kyuhyun’s hands off his face. Kyuhyun then started to do baby noises and adorable faces at Sungmin, right up close while Sungmin tried to cringe away and squirm beneath his heavy hands on his face.

“Magnae-ah.!” Sungmin wailed and started to clear his throat and looked like he was about to spit at Kyuhyun but Kyuh backed away in a hurry as Sungmin smiled evilly at the other evil magnae. “Do the squishy thing on my face again and I will phlegm at you.”

“I’ll find a way.” Kyuhyun winked.

“Okay, okay boys,” I called, “Where can I find Ryeowook oppa?”

“You mean bao bei…” Kyuhyun sniggered while Sungmin giggled behind him cutely.

“What- how do you know about that-” I uttered.

“Hangeng used to call Heechul that and we heard you call him bao bei over the phone-”

“SKYE NOONA! HELP< MONKEY IS BEATING UP RYEOWOOK!” Donghae suddenly popped up next to all of us, his cheeks flushed and his fishy lips quivering.

“What the hell do you mean, Hae?!” I shook his shoulders.

“Hyuk Jae is sitting on him.” Donghae mumbled. Aish, this fishy kid. I need to go tell that monkey off for hurting Wookie oppa! Donghae took my hand all of sudden and pulled me backstage where there were loads of electrical wires and all that stuff on the floor. Also, on the floor was my giggling Wookie oppa with Eunhyuk on top of him, cussing loudly.

“Lee Hyuk Jae, get off Ryeowook now!” I cried. Eunhyuk stopped cussing and looked at me quickly.

“But noona, he ate my last banana jelly.” he pouted.

“Ugh~” Ryeowook suddenly moaned, trying to push Eunhyuk off his stomach, “Yah, Eunhyuk hyung, I can’t breath no more.”

“Eunhyuk.” I growled, shooting him one of my scariest glares over to him. Eunhyuk shot up from Ryeowook and ran over to fishy Hae who was just swinging his body from side to side, like a little innocent child while Kyuhyun was back to squishing poor Sungmin’s face. Aish, where the heck is their leader? I ran over to Wookie and just found him lying down on the ground, looking up at the ceiling with all kinds of lights.

“Bao bei, are you okay?” I pouted and pushed is fringe off his face. He took one look at me and went a very deep red, biting his bottom lip and looking away, sitting up as quickly as he can.

“Sorry you had to see me like this~” he mumbled cutely, “What a way to see me-”

“Aw, greet her with a kiss already!” Kyuhyun suddenly yelled from the back.

“Shut up Kyuh-” Sungmin hissed, “Leave them alone~ Argh Kyuhyun no!”

“Kissy wissy…” I looked back to see Kyuhyun’s pouting lips near Sungmin’s cute face.

“Oh no, this is where the KyuMin fictions comes along. “ Eunhyuk grumbled from the other side of the backstage. “EunHae fictions are way better. Especially .”

“YOU READ EUNHAE ?!” me and Ryeowook yelled at the same time, making us both blush. Well, mostly sweet Ryeowook.

“Oh go back to your loving.” Eunhyuk snapped, taking Donghae away. I looked at Ryeowook and tried to make the best cute face ever but I know I will just fail. Chinese girls are not as cute as Japanese and Korean girls. Damn me for being Chinese. At least I’m Asian though.

“What’s wrong?” Ryeowook asked me nervously, “Are you hungry? I’ll go make you something!” He suddenly got up from the floor properly, pulling me up and taking me away from the backstage and to the small kitchen where all their food comes from while they are rehearsing. I wasn’t hungry though. I was going to ask Ryeowook for a little cuddle. But no, he seems to stay way clear off the skinship. I mean, we haven’t even held hands yet. Does him holding onto my elbow lightly count as holding hands? Damn it bao bei, hold my hand! Damn him for being so shy. But i really find his shyness so adorable!

“Bao bei…” I murmured but he was busy looking for a pot to cook-

“Ramen?” Ryeowook suddenly asked, “Ramen soup? Ramen rice or just Ramen?”

“Is there a difference?” I asked stupidly.

“Ramen soup has water, Ramen rice has rice and-”

“Just Ramen please oppa.” I giggled sheepishly. Ryeowook smiled at me and started to heat the pot he had found and looked for some ingredients to make Ramen. Just Ramen. I watched him slave away for me. I even tried to help but he just shooed me away, saying he can make it.

“I can make it for my girl-” he paused and blushed, “I can make it myself go and rest over there. It will be finished in a minute…” I laughed a little at how awkward he found what he was saying. Soon enough, the huge bowl full of Ramen was in front of me, letting out warm steam onto my face as I smelled the lovely aromas. Ryeowook sat in front of me and took out a fork and spoon.

“Oppa, aren’t you going to eat too?” I asked, picking the spoon, feeling a little selfish and greedy that I am eating all the food with him just watching me. I felt weird just seeing him watching me eat. I don’t like people watching me eat at all!

“I already ate Hyuk Jae’s banana remember?” Ryeowook chuckled nervously and started to fiddle with his fingers while I took a small nibble of the Ramen while looking at him directly.