Day oo1

My Diary

 Dear Diary, 

Today is my first day at my new school, Seoul High Academy. The school is definetely big. Bigger than I thought that it would be. This is my new high school life, and my sophomore year. I can't wait to experience and learn new stuffs. Now, as I enter the new building . . . 

 

A crowd of students gathered the main lobby of Seoul High Academy. Everyone wore their uniforms neatly. The lobby was buzzed with excited chatters from excited students. They were looking at the student's list in which room they were assigned to be. It took me a long time to search for my name due to the squishiness of the place. When I finally found mine, I quickly walk away. 

On my way to my homeroom, I was busy texting my best friend (who is studying here in Seoul High), when I accidently bumped to someone. The impact was strong that I fell on my on the floor. My phone slipped away from the hand. 

"Oh, mianheyo. I wasn't looking at . . . " A sweet female voice apologized. A pale hand stretched towards me, cignaling to reach her hand. 

I took her hand and stood up. I looked at her pick up my phone and returned it. 

"Thank you." I smiled. "And sorry about the incident.

Wow. She's beautiful. She was slim and tall. Definetely taller than me. 

Her short hair framed her tiny face, and her short skirt revealed her long, slender legs. 

"Er, I'm SooYoung, by the way. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand again and I shook it. 

"Hello. I'm YoonA. It's nice to meet you, too, SooYoung." 

 

I was glad when I found out that SooYoung is my classmate. She's also the nicest person I met today. SooYoung introduced me to some of her friends, there's Sunny and TaeYeon. Oops, not just that, she also introduced me to some of her MALE friends, the tall, brunette, SiWon, and the, sorry to say, short, but cute, RyeoWook. They said that they've been hanging out for a long time, since they were kindergarteners. How cute. ^_^

 

We all went to our classroom together, chatting happily. Mostly, they supply the conversation about asking what I like and dislike. On our way, a crowd of students came rushing. They were screaming like hell. What's up? What happened.

 "What's happening?" I asked. Sunny and TaeYeon rushed to the crowd and began jumping, for they were short in height. Only SiWon, RyeoWook, and SooYoung remained in place.

 "The Flower Four is here." SiWon sighed.

Flower Four? What's that? I've never heard about it. 

 "Better say it the Four Flies." RyeoWook joked and they both high-fived. 

 I looked at SooYoung with a confused face. "Flower Four? Four Flies? Who are they."

 "Yah! RyeoWook-ah! Don't teach YoonA about your hatred to those people. She might be in trouble because of your words!" SooYoung hit RyeoWook, and he grimaced in pain. Then, she turned to me, "They're the Flower Four or better known as F4. They're the most popular kids around here."

F4? I've never heard about it. "Eh?"

 "Omo, YoonA, don't tell me you've never heard about them?" SiWon asked. I shook my head.

Sigh. I'm so outdated now. How can I know them, when our TV connection isn't cable, and we don't have wifi in our house unlike the rest of them?

"Do you mind if you guys tell me what you know about them?" I suggested.

 SooYoung thought of it for a while, "Hmm, I supppose, I guess. Well, if we're gonna talk about them, we should go somewhere private."

 "Where?" RyeoWook asked.

"I  know! The school's rooftop garden!"

 

When we reached the rooftop, SiWon was the one to speak. "Speaking of the 4 Flies, lemme introduce you to them." He took out his phone and showed me a picture of a cute boy. "This is Luhan. The youngest among them, or better called as maknae." Then he changed the picture. "This is Kai, the second youngest, he is known for being a model of Lotte World. And Kris, the second leader, known for being an all-around entertainer. Every weekend, he goes to different bars to perform. He once eve had a solo concert in Paris." SiWon sighed, and his features showed a sign of disguise. "And this is their leader, DongHae. He's the son of the richest man in Korea. His family owns a 5-Star hotel here in Korea. He's a popular rockstar, and he's definetely a playboy. He might look simple and kind outside, but he's actually . . . "

"A beast" SiWon and SooYoung said together. 

RyeoWook and I stared at SooYoung. She must have a history with him for she had said those words. 

"How did you know? Unnie, did you have . . . ?" I trailed. 

SooYoung sighed sharply, "We shall not talk about this." She immediately ran away, leaving the three of us alone. 

"What happened to her, oppa?" I asked. 

SiWon rubbed my shoulder. "She's fine. It's just that, it's hard for her to talk about their past relationship. Don't worry, she'll be fine." 

As he said those soothing words, lots of things popped out of my mind. 

How dare he broke SooYoung unnie's kind heart. 

 

 

 

-diary-

Hmmm, I thought that rich kids are kind and all that, but from what I've heard about the 'F4' , I was disappointed. They should share the blessing they have. Unlike me. If i just have their riches, I'd definetely will share it. But at least, I've known some rich and KIND students like SooYoung, SiWOn, and RyeoWook. Tomorrow is my second day at school. So, good luck? Hehehe xD 'til I write next time! 

 

 

 Author's Note 

- sorry for the lame chapter... just a simple intro? i'll write a yoonhae moment on the next chapter... :) til then, cjay_aiden99

 

info: 

username changed: 

☞ immayoonhaeshipper ☞cjay_aiden99