My Sticky Note Wish

My Sticky Note Wish

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V.

 

“Hyoyeon ah, take care of these documents for me please.” One of my coworkers said and stuck a sticky note my shoulder.

“Dae.” I said and took the sticky note and added it to the bulletin board filled with sticky notes.

“Gomawo.” My coworker said and went away.

Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. Annyeong, my name is Kim Hyoyeon. I’m just an ordinary girl, with an ordinary personality, and an ordinary self. I work here in Soshi industries. I’m just a person who sorts out files and prints documents.

“Hyoyeon, stop daydreaming and go get me coffee.” My coworker said and stuck a sticky note on my forehead.

“Dae, I’m on it.” I said and ran out the door. Yes, I’m really an easy going person. For a simple word, I’m a loser. I hate turning down people. I don’t want to hurt their feelings. L So my nick name here is Sticky Note.

“One coffee, please.” I said breathless as I put the money on the counter and fixed my glasses.

“Weren’t you just here a while ago?” The Ahjumma asked as she made the coffee quickly and handed it to me. “Dae, I answered. My….friend needed coffee so I came as quick as I could to buy coffee. I smiled and took deep breathes thirsting for air. Seriously I ran down 9 floors and across the street in less than a minute. I should’ve gone for track instead.

“Here you go Hyoyeon.” The Ahjumma said and handed me the coffee.

“Kasahamnida.” I thanked and ran out the café, into the building, up the elevator, and onto the 9th floor. “Here you go Key sshi.” I said and gave him his coffee.

“Thanks Sticky Note.” He said without looking at me and took his coffee.

“You’re welcome.” I smiled and went back to my desk to do my things.

 

~No One’s P.O.V.~

 

“Music…….cue.” A male voice said and some hip hop music came on the speakers. “Lights….cue.” He said and lights around him went off except for the spotlight. He was on a stage in an auditorium.

As the music played, the man started dancing passionately. He started from popping to Bboy. Not resting at all, he continues dancing and sweating. It’s almost like having s3x with it. Except it’s dancing….xD (Sorry) After some time, the music ended and he struck his finishing pose, receiving a applause. From one person…. his assistance.

“Wow, boss that was great.” The assistant praised and went up on stage.

“Lights on.” The sweaty man said and held out his hand. “Towel.” He said and his assistant gave him a towel.

“Boss, that was incredible.” The assistant praised again.

 “Ring.” He said ignoring his assistant’s words and held out his hand.

“Oh, ring. Right.” The assistant let out a fake chuckle and reached in his pocket and took out a ring. “Here you go boss.” He said and gave a small ring box to him.

The sweaty guy took the box and opened it and looked at it and smiled. “I’ll find you no matter what.” He said as a smile formed on his face. He looked at his hand and there was a similar ring on his finger.

“Boss, I’m sure you’re going to find her soon. I can feel it.” The assistant said and a bigger smile grew on his face.

“Yah, Lee Hyukjae!” A voice came from across the auditorium.

The two men looked at the doorway and saw 2 guys marching towards them.

“Ryeowook, take care of it, I don’t have time for this crap.” The sweaty man said annoyingly and went backstage.

“Yah, what do you losers want?” The assistant said.

“Get that monkey out here; we can’t just let him close down our studio like that.” One of the guys replied.

“Bwoh? My boss already bought that studio, he can do whatever he pleases.” The assistant said. “Our conversation is over. Now leave before I call security.” He said as he followed his boss backstage.

“Heechul, we need a better approach if we want our studio back.” One of the guys said.

“Shut up Fatty, I’m thinking.” The other one said and they both left the auditorium.

“Boss, they left already.” Ryeowook said as he caught up to Hyukjae, who was changing.

“Okay.” Hyukjae said as he took off his sweaty shirt and put on a new one. “What do I have after this?” He asked.

“Um, after dance practice then there’s a meeting with the CEO of Soshi Industries. 2 days later you have a cruise to go on.” Ryeowook said as he checked his phone for the schedule.

“Great, I’ll go have some fun then.” Hyukjae said as he finished changing and walked out. “I’ll be there on time.” He said and left.

“Okay boss.” Ryeowook said and left too..

 

~~~~~~~

 

“Hyoyeon ah.” Someone called and she turned around only to see her boyfriend Junho.

“Omo, Junho what are you doing here?” Hyoyeon smiled and went to hug him.

“I stopped by to see you.” He said.

“Are you almost done working?” He asked and went to her desk and sat down.

“Almost.” She replied.

“How about we go to my house?” He asked. “My bathroom needs cleaning to do.”

“Can I finish my work first?” Hyoyeon asked and pouted.

“Aniyo.” Junho squeaked. He cleared his throat and spoke again. “I’ll help you do your work when you’re done cleaning my house, okay baby?” He asked and went to hug Hyoyeon.

“Okay.” Hyoyeon smiled and hugged him back.

 

~At Junho’s house~

 

“Okay, I’m done cleaning.” Hyoyeon smiled and came out of the bathroom while wearing a mask and some pink gloves.

“Kyeopta.” Junho smiled and walked towards Hyoyeon.

“Dae?” She asked.

Junho bent down and kissed Hyoyeon’s cheek. “Gomawo, for cleaning my bathroom.” He smiled.

“Gwenchana.” Hyoyeon blushed.

Junho looked at Hyoyeon and took her glasses off. He took the pin out of her hair and let it down. Then he took her mask off. Hyoyeon was shocked at what he did and didn’t know what to do so she stood still. Junho was about to kiss her, but her phone rang.

Hyoyeon backed away and answered her phone. “Yoebosayo?” She answered. “Dae? Now? Okay.” She said and hung up.

“Mianhe, I have to report to Soshi industries right now.” She said and took off the gloves and grabbed her glasses and left.

“What just happened?” She asked herself as she entered her car. She then shook it off and drove to work.

 

~In Soshi building~

 

“Mr. Lee Hyukjae, we are honored to have you here with us.” A man said as he lead them to a meeting room.

“Glad to be here again Chansung sshi. We are partners in business after all, so of course I’ll come.” Hyukjae smiled and they walked into the meeting room. “Ryeowook, I saw a bird stain on my car earlier. Go clean it.” He told his assistant and tossed him the keys.

“Dae, right away boss.” Ryeowook said and walked away.

“Nice way of handling things.” Chansung said and sat down on the chair.

“Of course.” Hyukjae said and sat across from him. “Now tell me,” he said and leaned forward on his chair. “Did you find her?”

“I’m still not sure about it yet.” Chansung said. “We still need to get more information.”

“Look, I’ve waited for years,” Hyukjae said and held his hand up which shows a ring on his finger. “My promise is the only thing keeping me going.”

“Monkey ah, you were a kid, you didn’t know any better.” Chansung said and crossed his legs.

“Just find her, or our partnership is no more.” Hyukjae said calmly and stood up. “I’ll be leaving now.” He said and walked out of the room.

“Aish, this guy’s got a hard nut to crack.” Chansung said and scratched his head.

As Hyukjae walked out he bumped into a girl with glasses. She was about to fall back, but he caught her and she fell on his chest.

“Omo, mianheyo.” She backed up, bowed and walked into the room without looking at him.

Hyukjae looked at the girl as she left. “Kyeopta.” He smiled lightly and left.

~~~

“Did you need me for something?” Hyoyeon asked as she entered the meeting room where her boss was.

“Hyoyeon, is your surname Kim? Kim Hyoyeon?” Chansung asked.

“Dae.” Hyoyeon nodded. “Waeyo?”

“Nothing, you can go back now. Sorry to call you so late.” Chansung said and gestured for her to leave.

“I’ll take my leave then.” Hyoyeon bowed and walked out of the room. “Aish, called me just to ask for my surname? What the heck?” Hyoyeon said angrily and stomped away.

 

~Next day Hyukjae’s P.O.V. ~

 

Right now I’m driving to the mall. I’ll need a new outfit to go on the cruise to celebrate my friend’s birthday. Aish, why is it tomorrow? Doesn’t Yesung know I have things to do? I put both my hands on the steering wheel and looked at my ring. It’s been so long since I’ve seen her. How is she doing?

 

~Flashback~

 

“Oppa, Annyeong.” A little girl said to a little boy.

“Dancing Queen, you came.” The little boy smiled and hugged her.

“Why wouldn’t I come? It’s your birthday today.” The little smiled.

“Did you bring me anything?” The little boy asked.

“Here” The little girl said and handed the boy a box.

The little boy opened the box and there was a set of two rings. One was smaller than the other.

“Wow, so big, how can I wear it?” the little boy asked. “And why is there two of them?”

“Babo, one is for you, and one is for me.” She said. “When we grow up, remember to put that ring on my finger and marry me.” She smiled.

“Dancing Queen, Gomawo.” The little boy smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

 

~End of flashback~

 

“Dancing Queen, where are you?” I said to myself and continued driving.

When I got to the mall I quickly went in to buy a suit and went out. I didn’t really like shopping. So I just rush right in and out. I hate it when girls follow me around the mall. It’s like I’m a famous celebrity or something.

I went in my car and drove home. There isn’t much time until Yesung’s birthday party. I need to prepare.

When I got home, my maids welcomed me as usual, and I drove into the garage. I took my stuff and went to my room. I closed my door and lied down on my bed. Yes, my life is boring. There’s no one to talk to, no one to love. Only Dancing Queen remains in my heart. Even though I don’t know her real name, she’s the one and only.

“Boss, can I come in?” I heard Ryeowook said and knocked my door.

“Yea, come on in.” I said, still lying on my bed.

Ryeowook opened the door and came in and sat next to me. “Sir, I have good news for you.” He said happily.

“What is it?” I asked as if I’m not interested.

“I think we found Miss Dancing Queen.” He said.

I stood up instantly and looked at him. “Bwoh? Where is she?! Who is she?!” I asked and grabbed his collar.

“Aigoo, calm down boss.” Ryeowook said and removed my hands. “I heard her name is Kim….” He got cut off because my phone started ringing.

“Wait.” I said and answered my phone. “Yoebosayo? Ah, Yesung ah, I’m getting ready for your birthday party. Yes, I have a present.” I was still talking to Yesung and gestured Ryeowook out the door.

After he left we began talking again.

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

Aish, why did Boss just kick me out like that? Doesn’t he want to know who dancing queen is? Whatever, I’ll tell him later.

“I’ll be leaving now Boss.” I said outside the door and left.

“What was her name again? Hyoyoung?” I asked myself and shrugged. “I’ll remember next time.”

I got in my car and drove home.

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V.

 

“Junho ah, I have a surprise for you.” I said as I got done cleaning his bedroom.

“What is it baby?” He asked.

“Since we never have a chance to spend time together due to my work, I booked us a 1 might 2 days trip on a cruise.” I said happily.

“Chincha?” He asked and walked to me.

I nodded and he picked me up and spun me around. “Hyoyeon ah, saranghae.” He said and kissed my cheek.

“Oppa, put me down.” I said and he did. “Pack up. We leave on the docks tomorrow.”

“Okay, you can go home and pack, I’ll pack right now.” He said and went to his room.

“Okay, bye Oppa.” I said and left his house.

“Time to go pack my stuff.” I said and went home.

 

~Next day~

 

“Baby, this is such a pretty view.” Junho said to his “girlfriend.” Hyoyeon and hugged her.

“I know right.” Hyoyeon smiled. “Achoo!” Hyoyeon sneezed.

“What the heck? Why did you sneeze on me?” Junho shouted and cleaned his shirt.

“I’m sorry.” Hyoyeon said. “I think I caught the cold yesterday when I was going home from your house.”

“You should’ve been more careful.” Junho said and took a step back. He looked around the ship and saw some pretty ladies and had his eyes glued to them.

“Mianhe.” Hyoyeon said and wiped her nose. “I brought cold medicine along so don’t worry.” She said and looked up at Junho.

“Okay, baby.” Junho said and looked back at Hyoyeon. “How about you take our luggage and go to our room first. While I go check if there are some good places I’ll take you tonight.” He lied.

“Okay, I’ll go and rest now.” Hyoyeon said and took his suit case. “Bye bye.” Hyoyeon waved and went to their rooms.

Junho waited till Hyoyeon was out of sight and fixed his shirt. He cleared his throat and walked towards to ladies earlier.

 

~At the other side of the ship~

 

“Monkey!!” Someone sang.

“Yesung, Sengil Chukahae.” Hyukjae said and gave him a present.

“Gomawo, chinguya.” Yesung thanked and took the present. “Glad you made it Hyukjae.” He said and threw his arm around him.

“Glad to be here.” Hyukjae smiled and they both walk below deck.

“Tonight is going to be epic.” Yesung said. “You won’t go to sleep without getting drunk first.

“Really?” Hyukjae smiled. “I bet you’ll knock out before I do.” He said and let out a chuckle.

“You wanna bet?” Yesung said and held out his hand.

Hyukjae took the handshake and agreed to the bet.

“Tonight I’ll win for sure.” Hyukjae said.

“We’ll see.” Yesung said and they both continued walking. “Let’s go see your cabin shall we?”

 

~~~~

 

“Room 1006.” Hyoyeon read on a sticky note as she tried looking for her room. “Here it is.” She said. “Right across from room 1009.” She said and entered her room.

“Wow, it’s so pretty.” She said.

Right when Hyoyeon entered her room, two guys showed up at the corner of the hallway.

“Room 1009.” Yesung said.

“So high class.” Hyukjae said and entered the room.

“The highest of all.” Yesung said. “Yah, let’s go to the karaoke room. I heard they have nice songs.” He said and dragged Hyukjae out.

“Alright, slow down.” Hyukjae said and followed Yesung.

~~~~

“Cold medicine, where are you.” Hyoyeon sniffed. “Ah, here it is.” Hyoyeon took the cold medicine out and read the warning paper. “40% of people may have dizziness if pill is consumed.” Hyoyeon read. “Maybe I’m not one of them.” She said and ate 2 pills and gulped down some water.

“I’ll go look for Junho now.” She said and left the room. When she left she bumped into someone. “Omo.” She squeaked and fell back.

“Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.” He sang and danced away, pulling someone beside him.

“Babo.” Hyoyeon said and stood up. “Stupid neighbors.” She said and stomped away to go find Junho.

~~~~

“As I read your palm, you’ll find your true love maybe tonight.” Junho said as he was holding a girl’s hand. It was the girl from before.

“Chincha?” The girl said and winked at him.

“And his name is Junho.” He smirked.

“Oppa?” He heard someone said. Without looking at the person, he said, “Go away I’m busy.”

“Junho Oppa.” He heard again.

“Who the,” He looked up and saw Hyoyeon and stood up. “Baby, what are you doing here?” Junho asked and pulled Hyoyeon away.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Oh, I was….helping her.” He said. “She sprained her wrist.” He lied.

“But I saw your hands together like…” Hyoyeon said and held his hand.

Junho pulled his hand away and said,” I was massaging it for her.” He lied.

“Oh okay.” Hyoyeon said and nodded. “Did you find any good places yet?” She asked.

“Places? Oh yea. There are so many cool places her. I’ll take you there tonight.” Junho said.

“Aigoo I feel dizzy.” Hyoyeon said and held her head.

“Dizzy? Then you should go rest up.” Junho said.

“Okay, I’ll be going now.” Hyoyeon said and left.

“Bye baby.” Junho said kissed her forehead. When Hyoyeon left he went back to the girl.

~~~~

“Lee Hyukjae sshi.” A man said and followed the two guys headed for the karaoke room. “Long time no see.” He said.

“Heechul, Shindong, what are you two doing here?” Hyukjae said without looking back.

“Nothing.” They said. “Just wanted a little vacation , that’s all.” Shindong said. “And we want our studio back.”

“Forget it.” Yesung said. “What studio?” He whispered to Hyukjae.

“Why should I give it back?” Hyukjae said. “I already bought it. And I tend to use it the way I want.” He said and started walking followed by Yesung.

“Stop!” Heechul said and ran up to them. “I won’t let you turn our studio into a storage house.”

“Why?” Hyukjae said. “None of you losers can really dance anyway. I bought the studio and took all your dancers and put them in mine. So I have no use of it anymore.” He said.

“We’re not letting you sell it.” Shindong said and grabbed his collar.

“Aigoo, I’m going to the karaoke room. You guys are too slow.” Yesung said and left them.

“Like I said.” Hyukjae said. “I give you guys 3 weeks to move your things.” He said and removed Shindong’s hands.

“Wait.” Heechul said and handed a cup of beer to Hyukjae. “Thank you for giving us the time. Here is a toast to you, Mr. Generous.”

Hyukjae annoyingly took the cup and chugged the whole thing down. He didn’t go to the karaoke room, but decided to go back to his room.

“Good job Heechul, he’s going to get it now.” Shindong said and hugged him.

“Get off me fatty.” Heechul said and Shindong sat him down. “After a few minutes, he’s going to get very hot.” Heechul smirked and they both left.

~~~~

Back at room 1009, there was a man who was unlocking Hyukjae’s room. He had a hard time getting it open so he busted through. That made the numbers attached to the door wobbly. The screw on the 9 fell off and it turned upside down, making it look like 1006. After the guy got the room open he left the scene.

Coming down the stairs, Hyoyeon was getting dizzy. “Looks like I was wrong about the cold medicine.” She said and walked towards her room. With her being dizzy and all, she fell in front of a door and looked at the numbers. “1006.” She read. “I’m already here.” She said and opened the door and went in. On the room across from her, the numbers were also 1006.

“So bright.” She said and closed the blinds on the windows and hopped on the bed and went to sleep.

~~~~

“Heechul, he only drank one cup, are you sure it will trigger his hormones?” Shindong asked.

“Yah, don’t underestimate my things. After he drinks it, then a few minutes later, he’ll feel so hot he wants to strip. Once he reaches his room, he won’t be able to control himself and want to get on the bed.” Heechul said. “Once he’s on the bed, then Hyuna will be there waiting for him to eat her up.” Heechul laughed.

“So hot.” Hyukjae said and started ing his shirt.” He slowly went down the stairs, and down the hallway. Hi eyes were getting blurry and everything went fuzzy. “What’s going on?” He said and entered his room. He saw a lady like figure sleeping on the bed. “Who are you?” He asked and took off his shirt.

“Junho? You’re back?” The girl said, not opening her eyes.

Hyukjae, crawled on the bed and wrapped his arms around the lady. “Play with me.” He said.

“Bwoh?” She asked. “But I’m not ready.” She said.

“I can’t stand it anymore.” He said and took the blanket off her. “I need you right now.” He said and started kissing her neck.

“Oppa, stop it.” She said, but unable to push him off.

“Dancing Queen, saranghae.” Hyukjae said as they both got started doing it.

~~~~

“Hyung you’re amazing.” Shindong said and hugged Heechul. “Let’s go take in right now.”

“Not yet.” Heechul said. “Let them have fun a little bit more.” He said. “Then we’ll enter and catch them red handed. Wait until the world finds out Lee Hyukjae, the decedent of SM Family, the biggest company in the whole South Korea, is caught sleeping with random girls.” He said as they both laughed and started walking to his room.

~~~~

Hyoyeon woke up and found herself lying beside who she thought was her boyfriend. She hugged him from behind and lied there.

“Oppa, I never thought you would love me this much.” She said and started sniffing.

“Dae?” The sleeping man said.

“Junho Oppa, saranghae.” Hyoyeon said.

“Junho?” The sleeping man opened his eyes and realized he was in bed with a lady. He the light and turned to the girl.

When they both saw who they were sleeping with, they freaked out. “You’re not Junho Oppa!!!” Hyoyeon screamed and covered herself with the blanket.

“What the hell!!” Hyukjae shouted and took a pillow and covered up.

“Gotcha!” Heechul ran in the room and pushed Hyukjae on the bed and Shindong started taking pictures.

“What are you doing?!” Hyukjae shouted while Hyoyeon went under the blankets.

“You thought that you were so clever to close down our studio.” Said Heechul. “Well, let me introduce you to.” Heechul said and pulled the blanket off Hyoyeon  revealing her face. “Hyoyeon?!!” Heechul and Shindong shouted at the same time.

“You know these clowns?” Hyukjae shouted.

“That’s my brother.” She said and pointed to Heechul. “And that’s his friend.” She said and pointed to Shindong.

“Yea nice to meet you dude.” Shindong said.

Heechul smacked Shindong’s head and shouted, “This is not the time to introduce ourselves.” He said and dragged Hyoyeon into the bathroom. “Don’t look!” Shindong said as they went into the bathroom and closed the door.

“Hyoyeon, tell me, what the hell were you doing on that bed with that loser? Huh?” Heechul asked.

“I don’t know, I came back to take a nap, and then I thought my boyfriend came in so we…well this.” She said and stuffed her face in the blanket.

“Yoebosayo?” Shindong said on the phone. “Hyuna, why weren’t you in Hyukjae’s room?! What, you didn’t board the ship?” Shindong said and hung up.

“Wait till mom find out about this.” Heechul said and took out his phone.

“Wait, don’t tell mom.” Hyoyeon cried and took the phone.

“Waeyo? He took advantage of you, and you were stupid enough to cooperate.” Heechul said.

“I’m sorry, please don’t tell mom.” Hyoyeon cried.

Just then the bathroom door flew open. “That’s them.” Hyukjae said and two security guards came and took Heechul and Shindong away. Hyukjae was now wearing a shower robe and kicked Shindong’s when they were leaving.

Hyoyeon came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.

“Take their camera!” Hyukjae shouted as Heechul and Shindong was running away from the guards. He looked back at Hyoyeon and walked to her.

“You set me up didn’t you?!” Hyukjae shouted.

“I didn’t!” Hyoyeon shouted back.

“They obviously paid you to come into my room, didn’t they?!” He shouted again.

“Stop shouting at me.” Hyoyeon cried. “how could I possibly use my first time with a stranger.”

Hyukjae felt a sense of guilt and quiet down. “Why did you come in my room?” He asked.

“What are you talking about? This is my room. 1006. Look at it yourself.” Hyoyeon sniffed.

Hyukjae looked at the door and it really was 1006. He looked at the room across from him and it was also 1006. He poked the numbers on the door and the 9 fell on the floor.

“!” He shouted and kicked the door.

Hyoyeon stood up and went to her real room. Inside she saw Junho with his shirt ed with the girl earlier.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” Hyoyeon asked.

Junho stood up and buttoned up his shirt. “Uh, Buh Baby.”  Junho stuttered. I just came back here to massage her.” He said.

“Why is she wearing my dress?” Hyoyeon asked.

“It was easier to massage her that way.” Junho lied and saw that Hyoyeon wasn’t wearing any clothes. “Speaking of which, what happened to you?” He asked.

Hyukjae then walked in and handed Hyoyeon her clothes. “Here, this is your stuff.” He said and realized what was happening between her and her boyfriend.

“You were cheating on me?” Junho shouted.

“No I wasn’t. I promise.” Hyoyeon cried. “After you told me to rest I came to our room, but I don’t know why I thought that room was 1006 and I went in.” she said and started crying.

“So she was telling the truth.” Hyukjae thought.

“I don’t believe you, get out.” Junho said.

“Yah, who do you think you are?” Hyukjae shouted. “You were caught cheating and now you’re denying it?”

“What is it to you? You slept with my girlfriend.” Junho said. “Hyoyeon take your stuff and leave.” Junho said and held her things in front of her. “Take it.” He said.

Hyoyeon was about the grab it, but Junho threw it outside. Then Hyukjae grabbed his collar. “You freaking jerk! You should be the one leaving the room.” He shouted.

Hyoyeon took her clothes and went into Hyukjae’s room to get dressed.

“Get out now, or I call security.” Junho threatened.

Hyukjae was annoyed so he just left.

“What? Are you scared?” Junho laughed as Hyukjae left.

 

~~~~~

 

“Aigoo, I can’t believe what just happened.” Hyoyeon said and looked out at the ocean. “Mom’s going to kill me.” She said and took out her cell phone. “Hopefully Heechul Oppa, won’t tell mom.”

She was about to call him, but her hand slipped and her phone fell into the water. “Oh no!” She squeaked and climbed on the rim waving for her phone to come back.

Hyukjae was just walking around and saw Hyoyeon climbing over the rim. He thought she was going to jump so he ran there and pulled her off.

They both fell on the floor and Hyoyeon started crying.

“Babo, what are you doing? Just because your boyfriend breaks up with you, doesn’t mean you have the right to kill yourself.” Hyukjae shouted. “I should be doing that instead you know? Your brothers have the pictures. You ruined my life!”

“What are you talking about?! You took advantage of me!” Hyoyeon cried.

Hyukjae became quiet and didn’t know what to instead he gave her a handkerchief. “Wipe your tears.” He said. “He was the real jerk to you. Go and pull his balls off.”

“Why does it matter to you anyway?” Hyoyeonasked. “He was my first boyfriend.” She sniffed. “Be nice a little please.” Hyoyeon said. “Every word you say is like fire.”

Hyukjae looked at Hyoyeon with sympathy and grabbed her hand. “What are you doing?” She asked.

“Come.” He said. “I’m taking you to the ship’s beauty salon.” He said and dragged Hyoyeon with him.

“Wait.” Hyoyeon said, but was already dragged by him.

“Miss, I don’t care what you do. Just make her pretty enough for men to drool over her.” Hyukjae said as they reached the salon. Hyukjae pushed Hyoyeon to them and sat on the waiting chair reading magazines. “And take off her glasses.”

After a few hours of waiting, the salon lady came out. “Is she done?” Hyukjae asked, still reading magazines.

“Sir, please take a look.” The lady said and Hyukjae looked up, to see a beautiful girl in front of him. He couldn’t believe it was the girl he was with earlier.

“Do I look okay?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“Flawless.” Hyukjae answered.

 

~Later at night~

Hyukjae heard Junho was going to the ship’s casino. So he took Hyoyeon and they both went there. He saw him with the girl from earlier and they were playing poker. He walked down the steps together with Hyoyeon holding his left arm.

Junho saw them both and couldn’t believe it was Hyoyeon. They walked towards him and the girl and sat on the poker table with them.

“May I have this game?” Hyukjae asked.

“Good luck man.” Yesung said. “This guy’s been having some luck.

“It’s all because of my lucky lady here.” Junho said.

“Do you really want to play?” Yesung asked.

“How much do you want to bet?” Hyukjae asked Hyoyeon.

“Um, 10,000 won is enough.” Hyoyeon  said.

“Alright.” Hyukjae said. “20 million won.”

Hyoyeon widen her eyes and pulled him by the arm.

“Looks like you found a big fish, baby.” Junho said.

“I’ll deal for this play.” Yessing said. “This sounds like it’s going to be a an interesting game.” He said and started dealing.

They both receive their cards and Hyukjae smirked. “2 million.” He said and threw the chips in.

“I follow.” Junho said and Yesung gave the next cars.

“Fold.” Hyukjae said and flipped over his cards.

“What are you doing?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Don’t worry.” Hyukjae said calmly. “I still have 18 million. I still have the advantage.” He said and Hyoyeon gave him a light nod.

They played for five times, and for five times Hyukjae folded his cards. For five times, Hyoyeon felt uncomfortable with how Hyukjae was playing.

On the sixth play, Hyukjae had an ace, and Junho had a 10 diamond.

“Can I call you Mr. fold?” Junho laughed. “Mr. Fold, are going to fold again?”

“I finally get a chance to bet, o of course I’ll continue.” Hyukjae said. “5 million.”

“Bwoh?” Hyoyeon was shocked at how much he bet. “That’s way too much.” Hyoyeon whispered to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae let out a chuckle. “I have confidence.” He said. “God will punish those who don’t cherish their love.” He said and picked up the ace. “5 million won. Do you follow or not?”

“You’re just all talk.” The girl beside Junho said. “Everyone with eyes can see that you are clearly bluffing. You don’t scare me.” She said and grabbed the chips and threw it in. “I follow.” She said.

Junho looked at her and his legs were shaking. A  smirk formed on Hyukjae’s face as they continued playing.

Hyukjae got another ace, while Junho had a j diamond. “Looks like victory is on my side today.” Hyukjae said. “I’ll bet another 5 million.” He said and put the chips in.

“So what if you might have 3 aces. You still might lose to our royal flush.” The girl said. “Junho, follow.”

“Dae?” Junho asked.

“Follow.” She demanded.

Without confidence, Junho put in another 5 million chips in.

Yesung then put in the next cards and Hyukjae received an ace. Junho also received an ace diamond. Then he sighed in relief, thinking he’ll win for sure this time.

“You’re really something.” Yesung said to Junho. “You might really get a royal flush. Your turn to bet.”

 “Thank you.” Junho smiled. “good thing your cards ended up on my side monkey face. As long as the next card is a king, I’ll win for sure.” He said and put almost all his chips in. “I bet your 3 aces won’t beat my royal flush.” He said this time with confidence.

“I’ll bet that you most definitely won’t get a royal flush.” Hyukjae said. “Show Hand!” He said and threw all his chips in.

Hyoyeon looked at the confident man in front of him and saw that in his eyes, there was fire. She gave him a light smile and they continued playing.

Junho felt unconfident again and Yesung gave the final card. Junho showed his card and instead of a king diamond, it was a king heart. “.” He said and threw the card on the table. “I didn’t get a royal flush this time, but it’s okay.” He said. “Even with a straight, I’ll still be able to beat your 3 aces.” He said and revealed his final card, which was a Q diamond.

“Open your cards.” He said with a smile on his face. “What? Are you scared?”

“I’ll let my lady luck here reveal my cards for me.” Hyukjae said and held Hyoyeon’s shoulder. “Do you have confidence in me?” He asked.

“Dae?” Hyoyeon asked. “Sure.” She said.

“Turn over my cards for me.” Hyukjae said and took a step back.

Hyoyeon picked up the card and flipped it over. It was a King of clover.

Junho and the girl felt uneasy for the last card. Hyukjae chuckled at their reaction and Hyoyeon took the last card and looked at it. She screamed while flipping it over and it revealed a King of Diamonds. That means they won.

Hyoyeon couldn’t believe it and hugged Hyukjae. Hyukjae smiled and hugged her back, while Junho and his lady were standing there lifeless.

Hyukjae looked back at Junho and said, “I only wanted to trick you into playing one round of show hand with me.” He said and pulled Hyoyeon close. “Thank you for giving me your lady luck.” He smirked.

The girl beside Junho slapped his arm and said, “You useless thing, you lost all my money. Yet you try to act cool. Show Hand? My .” She said and was about to walk away until Junho grabbed her arm.

“Wait, where are you going? You have to help me.” Junho begged, but she pushed him away and was walking away until Yesung came up to them.

“Where do you 2 think you’re going? You just lost 15 million won. Please pay up.” Yesung said.

“Tell the one who lost to pay.” The girl said.

“Security, we have a guest who refuses to pay, please call the police station and send a helicopter to take him away.

“Wait sir, I don’t have any..” Junho said but got cut off by Hyukjae.

“Wait.” He said. “If you want your chips back, I’ll give it to you.”

“Chincha? How?” Junho asked.

Hyukjae smirked. “As long as you’re willing to kneel down and apologize sympathetically to the person you hurt.” He said and looked at Hyoyeon. “I’ll give you all the chips.”

Junho looked at Hyoyeon, not wanting to do it. “Well?” Hyukjae asked. “For a person like you, it should be quite a deal to exchange your apology for 15 million won.

“Are you serious?” Junho said while taking a deep breath. For him, it was embarrassing.

Hyukjae nodded and moved Hyoyeon over to Junho. Junho looked at Hyoyeon with his hands in his pocket. “Sorry.” He said.

“Who are you sorry to?” Hyukjae asked. “What are you sorry for? You need to be sincere when you’re apologizing.”

Junho looked at the people around him. Then he went down on his knees. “Hyoyeon ah, I’m sorry for cheating on you.” he started. “I shouldn’t have used you as a servant and ordered you around. I shouldn’t have disregarded you. I shouldn’t have fooled around with other women when we got on the cruise.” He said. “Kim Hyoyeon, Mianhe.”

Hyoyeon was at the urge of crying right now. Hyukjae held her hand and gave her a reassuring look. Then the girl by Junho pulled him up and slapped him. “Useless! You’re useless!” She screamed and ran off.

Junho looked back at Hyoyeon and Hyukjae and let out a nervous laugh. “I already knelt down.” He said. “I’ve apologized, so the chips.” He got cut off by Hyoyeon.

“Fine!” She said and walked to Junho.

“Thank you.” He smiled.

“Take all of it.” She said and threw the chips on the ground. She clenched her fist together and pictured the times they spent together as a couple. “I hope that for the rest of my life.” She continued. “I won’t have to see you ever again.” She said and ran out of the casino, followed by Hyukjae.

After they left, Junho was awkwardly standing there. Then he bent down to pick up the chips.

Yesung looked at Junho and busted out laughing. “Oh my goodness look at you, you loser.” He laughed. “Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.” He danced.

~~~~For a better understanding click on the link and skip to 1:13:43 and watch it to 1:22:44~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgDXRSkKTko&feature=g-hist

~~~~

Outside in the ship, Hyoyeon was out there looking at the stars. Hyukjae came after her and stood beside her. Hyoyeon looked at him and looked back at the stars. “Mianheyo.” She said. “You did so much to help me, but in the end, I’m still nice to him.”

“Gwenchana.” Hyukjae said. “But I’m curious of you. Why do you still pity him?”

“I’m not pitying him.” Hyoyeon said. “I just want to free myself.”

“What do you mean by that?” Hyukjae asked.

Hyoyeon turned around and faced him. “When I saw how he knelt down for the sake of 15 million won, I felt that I must’ve been very blind in the past.” She continued. “I don’t need his love, therefore I won’t be upset about it.” She said. “I’ll let go completely of unsuitable love once and for all. That is enough for me.” She said and looked back at the stars.

Hyukjae looked at Hyoyeon and thought to himself, “For the first time, I realize how attractive a sticky note girl is when she is serious. So familiar too.”

“Here, this is for you.” Hyukjae said and handed Hyoyeon a poker chip.

“What’s this for?” She asked.

“Take it.” He said and Hyoyeon took the chip. “Take it as a souvenir of changing your life.” He said. “Life is like a game of gambling. It’s impossible to win each time. As long as you have a chip in your hand, you will always have hope.” He said and smiled at Hyoyeon. “I hope you will remember this day forever, no matter what comes in your way of the future.”

Hyoyeon looked at the chip and smiled. “Fate is in your hands.” Hyukjae finished.

“Gomawo.” Hyoyeon thanked. “I’ll remember this day for the rest of my life.” She said and hugged him.

The two spent hours under the stars. Soon Hyoyeon fell asleep on Hyukjae’s shoulder. Hyukjae took off his jacket and put it on Hyoyeon. “You look pretty tonight.” He said to the sleeping girl next to him. “I wonder how you are doing Dancing Queen.” He said and looked up at the stars.

 

~Next day~

 

Hyoyeon woke up and found herself sleeping in Hyukjae’s room. She got up and saw him sleeping on the couch. She took the blanket and laid it on him. She then quietly went to the bathroom with her stuff and changed.

When Hyukjae woke up, he looked at the bed and she was gone. He got up and saw a sticky note on the pillow. “Thank you for last night. Even though we don’t know each other I feel like I’ve known you for a long time. Bye now. Merong. :D” Hyukjae read.

“Merong?” Hyukjae repeated. “Dancing queen.” He said and looked at his ring.

 

~Flashback~

 

“Dancing Queen!” A little boy shouted around a park. “Where are you?” He shouted again and saw a sticky note attached to the slide.

“Oppa, it was nice playing with you. I’m moving now. Hope we meet again. Merong <3.” The little boy read.

“Bwoh? Dancing Queen is leaving me?” He said and turned the sticky note over. “P.S. I don’t know your real name, but my real name is Kim Hyoyeon.” He read.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

“Dancing Queen…..Hyoyeon…” Hyukjae said.

 

~Flashback~

 

“Hyoyeon ah, I’m sorry for cheating on you.” Junho started. “I shouldn’t have used you as a servant and ordered you around. I shouldn’t have disregarded you. I shouldn’t have fooled around with other women when we got on the cruise.” He said. “Kim Hyoyeon, Mianhe.”

 

~End of Flashback~

 

“Hyoyeon…Kim Hyoyeon?” Hyukjae started. “I remember her name now!” Hyukjae said and ran out of the room to find her.

“Hyoyeon ah!!” He shouted as he searched the ship.

~~~~

The ship was already at the docks now, and Hyoyeon was just about to leave, but she heard someone call her name. “Hyoyeon!” She turned back and saw the man she was with earlier. Without a word, he ran up to her and hugged her.

“It’s me. Hyukkie.” He said.

“H-Hyukkie?” Hyoyeon stuttered.

“I’m sorry, I should’ve remembered you.” Hyukjae said as Hyoyeon hugged him back. “Dancing Queen, I’m here for you.” He said.

“Hyukkie, it really is you.” Hyoyeon said and cried in his arms.

“I’m glad I found you.” Hyukjae said. “Don’t leave me again.”

“I won’t.” She said. “I promise.”

“Miss, are you going to leave? You’re holding up the line.” The guy behind them said.

“No, I’m sorry, go ahead.” Hyoyeon said and moved out of line.

“Dancing Queen.” Hyukjae said to Hyoyeon.

“Dae?” Hyoyeon answered.

“Saranghae.” He said and kissed her lips.

Hyoyeon kissed him back as they both walk on the ship.

“Dancing. Hyoyeon ah, do you remember this?” Hyukjae said and took out a ring from his pocket.

“You still have this?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Of course, I would never throw it away.” Hyukjae said and knelt down in front of Hyoyeon. “Hyoyeon ah, although it’s been a long time, it was only you, who remained in my heart. Will you be my one and only girlfriend, to wife?” Hyukjae asked.

“Of course.” Hyoyeon smiled and Hyukjae put the ring on her.

“It fits perfectly.” Hyukjae said and stood up.

“Saranghae.” Hyoyeon said and hugged Hyukjae.

“What a happy ending.” Yesung said from behind them. “My birthday party turned into a reunion of past friendship.” He said. “It’s a miracle.”

“Yah.” Hyukjae said to Yesung. “Release Heechul and Shindong. And tell my assistant to rip the contract of selling the studio. I don’t want to sell it anymore.” Hyukjae said.

“Okay.” Yesung said and started dialing Ryeowook’s number.

“Hyoyeon ah, let’s go back to the dance studio.” Hyukjae said. “Dance with me again.”

Hyoyeon nodded and hugged him again.

 

~In a Storage room in the ship~

 

“Yah, Fatty, did you fart?” Heechul asked Shindong.

“Sorry, I couldn’t hold it in anymore.” Shindong said. “It’s not my fault the tied us up and put blindfolds on us.

“Aish what did you eat yesterday?” Heechul said and tried to cover his nose.

Then they heard the door open. “Okay you two, Oh My G… Who farted?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Heechul said.

“Aigoo, guards take them out.” Yesung said and went to the bathroom.

“What? You’re freeing us?” Shindong said happily.

“Yay, time to get out of this fart house.” Heechul cheered.

In the bathroom, Yesung was puking in the toilet. After he was done he went back to them. “Untie them and take their blindfolds off.” He told the guards.

“What do you want? You already took our camera.” Heechul asked.

“Hyukjae told me to set you guys free. He won’t sell the studio anymore, so you don’t need to follow him wherever he goes now.” Yesung said and left.

“Hyung did you hear that? We did it.” Shindong said.

“Of course I heard it.” Heechul said. “Good, now let’s go home, time to get our dancers back.” He said and they both left the ship.

~~~~~

“It really is a happy ending isn’t it Hyukkie?” Hyoyeon asked as they sat by the docks with her head on his shoulder.

“Yea, I guess so.” Hyukjae said and grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand. “Now my life won’t be so boring.” He smiled and kissed Hyoyeon’s forehead.

Then they continue sitting by the docks and stared at the clear blue sky. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y  H Y O Y E O N!!!! Yay the story is up!! Sorry for making is 2 days late. Yesterday was the homecoming dance, and this morining i caught a cold, so i'm doing my best to finish it. I'm still sick, so pray that I'll get better. :D And Pray that Hyoyeon would have a Terrific birthday. <3 If you haven't then please subscribe and comment. <3 Check out my other stories and oneshotes too. "The Bake Shop where we fell in LOVE" (Sifany) "My Aeygo is better" (SunSun) "Don't leave" (SeoKyu) "I fell in LOVE with PINK!!" (Sifany) and "43V3R Yours" (Sifany)