eggstra please!

The Story Of Love & Horror

yesung and the rest pulled up to the ramen shop. "we're here!!!!" eysung said. "ok lest go!" siwon shouted and they all went in to the shop.  

they wen tup to the counetr. "hello, my name is sungyeol, how may i help you??" the person behind the ciunter said. "ah yes, hello sungyeol, i am yesung.." "yes hi, can i help u??" "he doesnt seem to kno u" siwon said. "ok then, can i roder a egg ramen, extra please!!???" yseung asked. "yes, just one?" sungyeol said. "yes just one please thanks" "ok coming up. WOOHYUN ONE EGG RAMEN PLES!!" sungyeol said "ok!!!" they heard a guy say. 

the group sat at a big tbale, waiting for the food. a guy cmae out holding their food, and served it to him. "my names hoya, i am your server!" he put the food on the table. "therse no eggs?" yesung said questionably. "oh yes" hoya handed yesung a whole egg."you need to put it in yourself, we dont do that." he said and left. "what the heck." krystal said. yesung shrugged and cracked the egg to put in the ramen. he poured it in a out came a note.

Remember the hint from before you went to the hostpical?? yes, go there..

-Anonymous

"oh!! thats right!!" yesung said. " we need to go to my old schooL!!! i forgot.." "ok but can we eat first?" siwon said becase we was hungry. " i guess" yesung said and they ate the ramen. someone else came out "hi im dongwoo, sorry your server hoya is on break so ill take ur emty stuff" he took the bowl and left.

"alright lets go!" esyung said and they got up to leave. "wait!!" someone said and out came another boy. "hi sorry, i was told to tell u that u need to meet soeone thats name starts with a k" they said. "oh! ok thanks.. sungjong!" yesung said reading the others nametag. 

they left the shop and stepped outside. they saw two guys sitting outisde with their previous server. they're on their break. "oh, are u yesung?" one of them spoke up. "yes i am" yesung said. "oh hi im myungsoo! and this is sungkyu" he said poitning to the boy next to him. "and u kno hoya. anyway, pretty cool what ur doing." "yes, good luck." sungkyu said. "oh thanks! bye!" yesung said

they all went to the car with siwon driving again and they left for the school.