Not Now but Later!

Good Bye Love Pain
Please log in to read the full chapter

The rain is falling so heavy. Minho just stay at home but his feeling isn’t calm. He is standing near the window, and just glances the rain. “what does she doing right now? Why doesn’t she call me?” he starts thinking someone whom he love so much. Buzz! A massage alert appear on his phone screen. Minho checks it shortly. He knows that massage come from a girl that he thought just then, that’s why he smiled.

From: Yuri

To: Minho

“Minho, can we meet today? I love u, flame :D”

After Minho read yuri’s massage, he immediately called her.

Yuri: “yeobboseyeo”

Minho: “what happen yul?”

Yuri: “Nothing! Can we meet now? If you don’t mind”

Minho: “Okay. But the weather is not good Yul. Anyway,youshouldget some rest..”

Yuri: “Im okay. Don’t worry. Mmm,.. How about if we meet at cafetaria?”

Minho: “Ok. Just wait me. I’ll pick you. I’ll be soon get there! Bye .. I Love you”

Yuri: “Be careful honey! I love you”

Minho immediately change his clothes. Although it’s rainy, it never change his mind to meet Yuri. After finished, he grabs his car key. He is so happy, he couldn’t help to meet Yuri.

Mrs.Choi looks his son so neat. “dear, where are you go? It’s rainy outside.” Mrs. Choi look so upset when she stare at minho so enthusiastic. “I know umma, don’t stare at me like that” minho answers as he approaches his mother. “I think he goes outside for dating with Yuri!” Sooyoung interrupts as she eats a cookies. She loves teasing Minho and of course Minho don’t like it. “aiiissshh, shut up unnie!, umma don’t listen her words” Minho pouted at her sister, it make him feels so embarrased. “I’ll comeback soon umma, maybe at 7 pm” Minho gives a wink to his mother and then kiss her cheeks. “Good bye, ugly!” he whispers and click his tongue to Sooyoung.  

 

Finally, Minho arrives at Yuri’s house. Yuri can see Minho standing in front of his car and hold an umbrella, she waves to Minho who just smile. Minho gives her a sign to downstairs. Yuri also don’t want him to wait so long. “hey, my flames!” she called minho. She looks so simple with sweater and long jeans, she also wear a scarf on her neck but still look beautiful as usual. Minho turn his head toward Yuri, “Wait Yul!” Minho approaches to take her by an umbrella because he don’t want her burns out because of rain. “Thank you honey. You’re very kind” Yuri smile at him and then both of them get into the car.

 

On the way, they both don’t talk one another. Yurioccasionallyglance at Minho’s face “he looks so georgeos and sweet” she thought in her mind, meanwhile Minho keep focusing his driving because he can’t see the road clearly.

Yuri’s POV

“CouldI tell him about the disease that happen to me?” I think deeply about what will I say to Minho later. I’m so afraid to tell him, I don’t want Minho becomes hurt after hear it and I also don’t want Minho is being worry about me. Oh my God! Help me. I can’t imagine his face later. I bow my head and my eyes star to teary.

“Yul, are you okay?” I don’t know if Minho notice me. Immediately I wipe my tears and then I turn my head toward him. I can see his face being confusedly. “mmm,..I’m okay Min. Don’t worry!” I tell him with awkward voice. “that’s good! I think you are sick Yul. I’m afraid if you black out like before. Don’t hide something from me. Ok?” he add a little bit worry.  I take a deep breathe, it’s luck that he didn’t  realize my tears. His words just then

Please log in to read the full chapter