Lost and Found

Sacred Camera : Rose

Sungjong's POV

 

It's my first time in college. But, I'mnot happy now. Because Hoya hyung leaves me behind. He isn't with me now. People introduce themselves to me. But I just gives them smile. Really, the one who can make me smile just Hoya hyung.

 

I lays in peace. On green grass. Sees the blue sky. No one can disturb me now.

 

"Hello!" Someone's face in front mine. It's just a few centimeters to kissing. I surprise. I push him away.

 

His eyes scared me. But he greets me with big smile, "Are you Lee Sungjong? I am Jang Dongwoo, Hoya's bestie." He gives his hand to me.

 

"Hoya's bestie? Do you know where was Hoya hyung going?" I ask in curiousty.

 

"How about we go to studio room. I'll tell you about him." He smiles the gives me a hand.

 

I grab his hand and help myself to stand up. Finally, I'll know Hoya hyung's leaving.

 

Author's POV

 

The studio wasn't big enough. But quite messy. Many pictures were hanging on the wall.

 

"Sorry if messy. I'm the one who still join this club. And I already clean it." Dongwoo lifted the chair and let Sungjong sat on it.

 

Sungjong see the hanging pictures. Then he realized if there was a familiar figure.

 

It was Hoya.....

It was Hoya rode the bicyle and Dongwoo rode behind him. Sungjong's smile appear on his face. He was so happy to see his hyung face. Even from the photo.

 

Hyung, why you didn't come back?Do you break your promise?

 

"The members are out after Hoya's missing." Sungjong turned his head to Dongwoo.

 

Sungjong's eyes widened when hear about missing.

 

"Why Hoya's missing?" Sungjong asked.

 

Dongwoo rubbed his back neck, "It's because, Hoya is very curious about Kang Junhee, the novelist that he likes is missing at Rose Mansion along his editor and his assistant. So he go to that mansion to investigate their missing. And photograph some pictures in there." He lowered his head.

 

Sungjong really wanted know the reason he can't go back. First his appa, second his omma and the last was Hoya. Sungjong lowered his head. Try to avoid his tears.

 

"Dongwoo-sshi, why Hoya hyung is missing? What’s Rose Mansion?" Sungjong muffles.

 

Dongwoo told in low voice "Rose Mansion is a creepy mansion..." Sungjong gulped.

 

"The mansion burnt. Many people in that mansion are die." Sungjong heard the story carefully.

 

"But after people go to that mansion. No one know their fate now."

 

Finally Sungjong knew the reason. He left him because want to look for the information about his favorite novelist missing. Sungjong stood up then gripped Dongwoo's shoulders.

 

"Where's that mansion?" Sungjong stared at Dongwoo's charming eyes.

 

" It's in Seoul."

 

Sungjong let off his grip. Then ran out from the studio.

 

"Hoya hyung. Wait for me...."

I update this chapter because I have a time ^^

Hoya is missing now. Want to know how he is missing? Wait for the next chapter <3

I make Dongwoo to be Hoya's bestie (wow Yadong! or infinite H for official)

This is the similiar character between my story and Fatal Frame.

 

Lee Sungjong = Miku Hinasaki

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoya = Mafuyu Hinasaki

(Mafuyu pic is so hard to be find T_T)