Step 6: Start making your friends gay too.

"How To Catch A Dragon" for Dummies.

 

-Step 6-

 

The next morning, everyone felt happier than usual. Of course, they had to wake up at five in the morning, they had to train all day and they had to look good every ing minute of the day but they are together again and that's what matters. It actually felt like Christmas, hearing so early in the morning how everyone woke up, got ready and fought over breakfast and who would use the bathroom first. It was chaotic (being fourteen males in one apartment -counting both managers-) but it was what they wanted.

 

Except for a certain magnae.

 

When he was at the same country that his favorite hyung, he would usually get all his attention. They would have breakfast together. They would train together. Hell, Luhan didn't even want to go to the bathroom without him. Not that he was complaining...

 

'But I'm not possessive. Of course not...' Sehun thought, remembering how Chanyeol always annoys him telling him that.

 

He just sat there, in the practice room at the SMent building, wondering what on earth happened. Luhan wasn't by his side, he was with Jongin. Luhan hadn't offered him water like he always does. He offered it to Jongin. Luhan wasn't annoying him with his cherry personality, he was annoying Yixing.

 

Oh Sehun felt like someone had just stolen his favorite toy.

 

He wasn't happy.

 

And he was pouting. Really cutely I may add.

 

"Sehun-ah, why are you glaring at Jongin?" Chanyeol asked, dropping beside his dongseng and wiping his sweat with a towel.

 

"I'm not glaring" Sehun pouted even more, still glaring at Jongin and how he was oh so close to his hyung, whispering between each other, then laughing and then writing in a black notebook.

 

"Well, then you have a really scary stare right now. Just like Tao"

 

"I saw that!"

 

"Eh... it's ‘heard’ Tao"

 

"Oh. Thanks Duizhang!" Zitao smiled at Kris, glad to correct his Korean and then glanced back at Chanyeol and Sehun "I saw heard!"

 

"...Nevermind" Kris sighed.

 

"...As I was saying" Chanyeol ignored the interruption "What Jongin did to you? He already told you how he accidentally drop your tooth brush on the toilet this morning?"

 

"What?" Sehun finally glanced back at his taller hyung.

 

"Nothing" Chanyeol smiled creepily.

 

Groaning and leaning his head on his knees, Sehun sighed, wondering why he felt like that. It wasn't the first time Luhan spent his time with another member, hell Luhan loved everyone but for some reason, he felt weird seeing him with Jongin. He knew Luhan spent a lot of time with Yixing and Minseok too but that didn't affect him in the least. But with Jongin...

 

"Sehunnie?" Startled by the unexpected voice, Sehun raised his head to see a pair of doe eyes looking right at him, really closely. "Are you ok?"

 

"Eh..."

 

"He said he was feeling awful! He's hot and trembling! What if he has... cancer and stuff!?!" Chanyeol exclaimed out of nowhere, shaking his arms to give more emphasis to his 'discovery' and looking worriedly at Luhan.

 

'What the hell?!' Sehun thought, looking back at his random hyung but feeling how a pair of hands turned his head and touched him...well, everywhere.

 

"Chanyeol's right! You're red and hot!" Luhan exclaimed, touching his magnae's face and looking for more symptoms. 'Of course I'm red and hot, I've been dancing for five hours!' Sehun wanted to scream but for some strange reason, he didn't.

 

Maybe he liked the attention...

 

When Luhan started making a fuss about taking a strangely happy Sehun to the hospital, every member at the practice room rushed to them and started asking what was happening and why Chanyeol was laughing and rolling on the floor while clapping. Always a worried leader, Joonmyun called Hyunkyun-manager (Sunghwan looked at his phone, saw who was calling him and rejected the call to sleep a little bit more.) to please come to the building and help them.

 

In less than two minutes, every member had exited the room to help their precious magnae (Kris just rolling his eyes but following them nonetheless because he was just too lazy to keep practicing) except two of them.

 

One spaced out guy who was looking outside the window not noticing all the fuss did and a dancer machine looking at his hyung with... curious eyes. When Yixing noticed how the room suddenly became silent (because that never happen when he was with the others), he turned around just to see how Jongin was looking right at him. Creepily.

 

"Eh... where are the others?" He asked, looking at the now empty place.

 

"I don't know, I think Sehun has cancer or something" Jongin smiled, freaking out Yixing like it was nothing "But it's not important. I was wondering... Can I ask you some questions? It's okay if you say no, I don't want you to get mad at me"

 

"...Sure. I guess" Yixing answered with confusion. He knew Jongin was curious by nature but he was starting to get nervous when he notice how his dongseng just sat beside him with an expresion similar of a kid asking where babies come from for the first time.

 

"Hyung, how does it feel being gay?" Kai smiled widely.

 

'Oh crap...'

 

"I mean, do you feel anything different? Do you feel some strange attachment to sparkly things or the color pink?" Weirded out, Lay could see how his dongseng had the same expression when he was curious about something. He looked like Yixing did when he discovered his father bought him a puppy for his sixth birthday. 'Now I feel like a puppy. Awesome...'

 

"No... I don't think so, no"

 

"Do you find me attractive? I wouldn't blame you, I'm hot"

 

"..." He couldn't help it. Yixing checked Jongin out. From his broad shoulders to his sweaty arms and wide smile.

 

"I'm hot, right?!"

 

"...You look like you need to shower" the older answered seriously, smiling a little to show he was joking.

 

"Hyung!" Kai complained, laughing a little and hitting his hyung. It felt good to know he was adjusting to the news. He was a little worried about accepting his hyung even though he said it was okay when they were at the airport. Both of them just sat there in a comfortable silence, looking outside the window and seeing how there was some fans out there waiting to see their beloved idols.

 

Yixing sighed, resting his head on the cold glass and wondered what the world would say when they realize what he was. He wasn't stupid, he knew someday other people would notice. Maybe someday, he'll return to China and maybe then, it wouldn't be too hard for his fans to accept him.

 

"Jongin... who do you think I should... I mean, maybe not everyone will...you know" he stuttered, lowering his face. But Kai understood.

 

"Well, who knows? I accepted it. Luhan accepted it. I'm not going to tell you everyone will because I'm not sure myself but if a Korean who gets weirded out easily and a Chinese who feels like your mom accepted it, I'm not worried about everyone else"

 

"Thanks" Yixing said, smiling a little and resting his head in the other's shoulder. They let another comfortable silence happen between them before the older spoke again "What did you mean by 'weirded out easily?'" he asked out of nowhere, making the taller laugh.

 

"Well, I'm not proud of myself but... you should have seen my face when I saw Taemin with extensions" Jongin laughed sheepishly while Yixing just smiled trying to imagine the moment. "By the way hyung, I wasn't joking earlier; I am curious. What does it feel?"

 

"Well, I don't think I'm feeling different to be honest. It just happened" It was really strange for him to talk about it since he couldn't explain it easily.

 

"Then, how do you know? Luhan told me he had to make you realize it in the first place but for that, you had to saw something, right?"

 

'Good question' Lay thought, glancing again through the window and wondering why he was so sure. Automatically, Wufan's face came to his mind, making him smile. "Well, I remember how it felt when I had my girlfriends. I normally felt happy being with them, making all they wanted, and simply being happy seeing them smile. I would go to their houses; I would take them to dates, give them gifts and taking them shopping. I would dance with them, go out with their friends and trying to be a good boyfriend for them"

 

"...And what's the difference?"

 

"That I'm not trying to be better for Wufan" Yixing glanced directly at his dongseng and for the first time that day, Jongin saw how the other was smiling widely, his eyes sparkling and his dimples showing "I don't care if Wufan sees me at my worst because he usually takes care of me. I don't need to buy him anything for him to smile at me, I usually just cook for him and that's it. I don't even have to do anything and he's still going to smile at me. He knows the weird me, the annoying me, the forgetful me, the awkward me and he stills smiles at me. And that's all I need. I'm not asking for more."

 

'Wow...' Jongin just stared wide eyed at the other, surprised at how amazing and serious that sounded. If he had doubts about Yixing's love for Wufan before, they erased from his mind with that... 'detailed explanation'.

 

"I know that doesn't sound 'gay' enough for you" Yixing shrugged "but what I'm trying to say is that Wufan makes me feel this way. It could have been a girl. You can feel the same for a girl in the future and I'm going to be so glad for you. But for me, it's Wufan"

 

"That was...so cheesy, hyung" Kai said out of nowhere, embarrassing the other and making him laugh because yeah, Yixing admits that was pretty corny. "And physically? I mean, all of us knows Wufan has a soft spot for Zitao, Chanyeol and you so of course he hugs you a lot. Does it feels different?"

 

Lay just nodded, feeling somewhat shy but still smiling "Actually yes. Wufan smells stronger than a girl I suppose. Everytime he hugs me, I can smell him and it makes me... feel weird." for some reason, he was getting excited telling someone for the first time how he felt when he was with his leader but he didn't care and apparently neither care Jongin because he looked really excited hearing him "There's also the feeling I get when he backhugs me. I feel protected. With girls I feel the need to protect them. With Wufan I still feel that but I also feel he protects me too. That everything I do it's mutual."

 

"...Really? That's... interesting"

 

Oh yeah. Kim Jongin is curious.

 

And a curious Kim Jongin is dangerous.

 

 

-------------------------

 

When Hyunkyun arrived to the SMent building, he saw how Luhan was piggybacking Sehun at the entrance, waiting for him. There were fans there, filming the amazing 'Hunhan' moment, squealing and swearing they just saw Sehun kiss Luhan's nape.

 

In reality, Sehun was just hiding his embarrassment behind his hyung because he felt like a weakling. Even the other members didn't dare to get out of the building when they saw how Luhan was acting. They felt pity for Sehun but they didn't help him. Amazing friends of course.

 

Sehun didn't even think of telling Luhan to stop holding him though. It didn't cross his mind.

 

"Eh... I came as soon as I could. What's... wrong?" the Exo-K manager asked, wondering why Joonmyun was looking worriedly through the window and how Jongdae was enjoying himself poking Suho's cheek constantly, making him flustered.

 

"Sehunnie's sick!" Luhan exclaimed, making the fans worry and start whispering between themselves. Seeing this, Hyunkyun lead them inside again to avoid an scandal. Once inside, the other members surrounded them, asking him what to do. Only Chanyeol was smiling widely. 'Weird guy...' Taking a glance at the youngest, he saw how he was on Luhan's back, looking as uncomfortable as possible but okay.

 

"Really? He looks fine to me. Are you sure he's sick Luhan? Because if he is, I'll need to take him back to the apartment and call the doctor..." Sehun was regretting he didn't deny anything. He doesn't want to see the doctor. He's going to tell them he's not- "...and seeing we can't leave him alone, one of you's going to take care of him all day"

 

"I'm not s-"

 

"I'll take care of him hyung! It's okay!" Luhan exclaimed quickly, interrupting Sehun.

 

"Thanks Luhan. What were you going to say Sehun?"

 

"...My throat hurts" he faked a cough.

 

Chanyeol just feel to the floor, laughing hysterically and creeping out the SMent co-workers.

 

--------------------------

 

Later that night, the rest of the Exo members kept practicing without Luhan and Sehun, worrying about their magnae but knowing he would be okay. Surprisingly, the only one who wasn't worried (apart from Chanyeol) was Suho. Is not that he didn't care about the well-being of one of his 'sons'. He just felt... really annoyed.

 

"Jongdae, leave me alone"

 

"I'm not doing anything Myunmyun" Chen smiled innocently, watching how his hyung was trying really hard not to yell.

 

"Then stop follow- Don't call me that!"

 

"Don't call you what Myunmyun?"

 

"Seriously Jongdae. If you don't stop, I'll-"

 

"Yeah?" Suddenly, the younger got really closer to the other, still smiling but cornering the other one in the middle of the hallway.

 

"I...I..." Out of nowhere, they both felt someone watching them. Turning around, they realized Yixing was in the hallway, looking at them and not saying anything while eating from a bag of cookies like it was the most normal thing in the world.

 

"Hi"

 

"Yixing!" Suho took advantage of the other's presence and step away from Chen, sighing in relief "What are you doing here?"

 

"...I can't remember. Fan told me I had to look for you because... I don't know"

 

Chen just laughed, already used to his forgetful hyung but feeling a little disappointed for no reason.

 

"Oh. Okay. I was just heading back to the practice room, let's go!" Lay just nodded and started walking to his left but before Suho could walk with him, he felt someone hitting his , following by a 'Xingxing-ge! Give me cookies!'.

 

'Did Jongdae just...oh God'

 

Even when they arrived at the practice room and noticed no one was there ('Oh, I remember now! Fan told me we're leaving so I had to look for you two'), Suho was still blushing.

 

Upon arriving to the parking lot, the three of them saw the others already waiting for their vans. Ten minutes later, just a van arrived.

 

"Good day morons" Sunghwan greeted everyone, ignoring the 'But its midnight!' coming from Baekhyun. "Hyunkyun took the other van to the hospital so you need to share this one, okay?"

 

"How are we going to fit in? It only has six seats available" Kris wondered out loud, making the older one shrugged "Not my problem, Gulliver. You can always put Siwon inside the trunk, he's small enough"

 

"I'm Suho!"

 

"Who said I was talking about you?" Sunghwan asked, smirking when he noticed Joonmyun blushing and glaring at him. "Just get inside! We don't have all day" with that, the manager just step to the driver seat and closed the door.

 

"..."

 

Using his ninja skills, Zitao literally run to the passenger seat, put on his seatbelt and closed the door before anyone reacted.

 

"Zitao!" Kris and Chanyeol reacted too late, already regretting losing the front seat and worrying about sharing their seat with someone else. How could they share their space when they already had enough problems trying to fit their ridiculously long legs in every surface?

 

"I won gege!" Zitao said, opening his window and making a cute expression "You always tell me to take the opportunities life gives me"

 

"But...but"

 

"Buing buing"

 

"Agh" Kris hit his head against the van, knowing full well how he couldn't win to that face.

 

"You are weak hyung, you disappoint me" Chanyeol said, deadly serious and patting his hyung's left shoulder.

 

"Me? You're the one who's going to fit inside the trunk" Wufan suddenly smirked, seeing how the others members had already sat inside the van. Apparently, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Kai, Chen and Lay were faster because they were already seated inside, wearing prideful smiles over the losers. The others knew where they were supposed to fit.

 

"You can sit with me Myunmyun!" Chen smiled widely, patting his lap and enjoying Suho's expression.

 

"No" Suho just ignored him and looked at his other options. When he saw Yixing sitting at the back, already looking outside the window, he smiled and opened his mouth... closing it again when Kris asked Yixing if he could sit with him.

 

"With me?" Lay asked surprised, trying really hard to stop himself from grinning like an idiot. "Bu-but, you're long"

 

'Really smart Yixing, I'm proud of you' his mind told him, sarcastically.

 

"I know" Kris smiled "that's why I was wondering if you could let me sit in your place and...eh, you could sit in me?" He knew everyone else was fighting over their seats -Chanyeol was already lying vertically on Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin and they were yelling at him- but Wufan felt self-conscious and he didn't know why. It wasn't weird of him to choose to sit with Lay. They even agreed to sit together at interviews when their manager told them to choose positions when their group was created.

 

'SIT in Wufan... sit IN Wufan....Wufaaaaaaan'

 

"Okay!" cursing himself for agreeing to enthusiastically, Yixing step out of the van using the opposite door and let Wufan take his place. Then, Lay proceeded to try and sit at his lap but it looked really heaped. Trying to be optimistic, he tried to sit still only to find his head hit the top of the van. He felt how a big hand rubbed his head and Yixing smiled unconsciously.

 

"Try sitting on my side" Kris said, closing the door and letting his dongseng sit with his back facing the window and his head near Wufan's shoulder "Better?"

 

"Well..."

 

"You can run with me Baekhyun-hyung!" Zitao said happily, turning around from his seat and smiling at his tiny hyung.

 

"Arigato! Where do you want to shower?" Baekhyun smiled, making Kai laugh at their communication and leaning to his hyung "Baekie, I think Zitao was talking about you sitting with him at the front"

 

"Oh! That makes sense. Okay!" and pushing his best friend to the floor, Baekhyun changed seat, sitting on Zitao's lap and start saying chinese nonsense. Sunghwan just rolled his eyes and started the engine, don't giving a if  Suho and Kyungsoo were still outside and Chanyeol was just lying on the floor.

 

'This is your chance! Be a good dongseng! Be a good dongseng! Fighting!' taking a deep breath, Jongin tried to look relaxed and said "Ky-Kyungsoo-hyung you can... I mean, if you want you could...you kno-"

 

"Goyangi! Leeteuk! Enter the damn car!"

 

"I'm Suh...aaahhh!!!" His biceps weren't just for decoration so Chen just grabbed Joonmyun's waist and pulled him inside the van, making him sit beside him now that Baekhyun left his seat and shut the door with a smile.

 

"I'm so glad you decided to sit with me Myunmyun"

 

"Shut up"

 

At the same time, Kyungsoo got surprised by his manager and just climbed automatically, closing the back door and sitting.

 

On Jongin's lap.

 

And the awkwardness began.

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

Chanyeol stood up and sat at the back between Kris and Kai, letting Xiumin, Chen and Suho sit at the front. Asking for permission, Yixing extended his legs on Chanyeol's lap and felt more comfortable. "Thanks Yeol"

 

"Don't worry hyung!" the rapper smiled widely, taking his earphones out of his pocket and start listening his cellphone's music. Without saying anything, Chanyeol put one of his earphones on Wufan's ear, gaining a grateful smile from his hyung. He just closed his eyes after that and tried to sleep until they arrive to their apartment.

 

Wufan though, started playing with Yixing's hands. One of his arms was behind his dongseng, hugging his waist to keep him in place while his other hand started tugging at Lay's fingers.

 

Apparently, this made Yixing really entertained because without saying anything, he took Wufan's hand between his and compared them. Wufan's was really big and bony while his hands were smaller and with noticeable calluses from using his guitar. Kris moved his hand, letting his palm facing upwards and holding both of Yixing's. It felt nice.

Really entertained now, Yixing hold the bigger hand and started moving the fingers at will, twisting them and then laughing quietly at the silly positions he made Kris' hand hold. 'Why are you so cute?' Wufan thought, not really processing what he was thinking because Chanyeol had changed the music to an interesting rap and he was trying to get the lyrics.

Trying to amuse himself, he started poking at Lay's belly trying to find his belly button. When he found it, he made the younger laugh quietly who was trying to stop Wufan's hand.

 

No one was paying them attention -not even Chanyeol who was snoring by now- except the other one sitting at Chanyeol's right.

 

'They look...cute' Kai thought, witnessing for the first time, Kris and Lay's interaction since he knew about Yixing's love for the other.

He saw how happy Lay looked even with just holding the taller's hand. He saw how Wufan was looking down at Yixing's face, smiling when they started playing with their thumbs and how Yixing tried harder everytime Wufan's thumb pressed his firmly. He saw too how Wufan's other hand was holding Lay's waist so Yixing wouldn't bump against the van.

 

And that made him look back at the guy sitting stiffly on his lap. The van was moving him from side to side (Sunghwan wasn't a careful driver.) and Kyungsoo was trying really hard not to fall.

 

Out of nowhere, Jongin remembered Yixing's voice, telling him how he felt when Wufan hugged him and without thinking, he stretched both of his arms and hugged Kyungsoo's waist for the first time.

 

"Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked wide eyed, looking back at his dongseng "What are you doing?"

 

'I don't know...'

 

"I don't want you to fall hyung. Besides, Sunghwan-hyung always takes the 6th avenue and you know how curvy it gets" Jongin wasn't lying and Kyungsoo knew that too so he just nodded and turned to the front again, feeling Jongin's arms around his waist at all times.

 

 

When they arrived, Zitao had to carry a sleepy Baekhyun to their apartment, laughing quietly at his hyung's random yelps and trying to take a picture of him without dropping him.

 

"Chanyeol, hyung! Can you help me?" He asked the nearest hyung he saw, noticing how the rapper nodded and open up his palm, waiting for Zitao's cellphone.

 

Only Tao didn't get it and he simply dropped Baekhyun in Chanyeol's unsuspecting arms, making both of them fall.

 

"What?! Where!? Eh?!" Baekhyun gasped, wide awake because of the fall and realized he was on top of his best friend "What are you doing Chan?"

 

"...Sto-op eating! I ca-an't breathe"

 

"Are you calling me fat?!"

 

"Yes! Now, move!"

 

Suho just smiled at his 'kids', waiting for Sunghwan to open the door and saw something unusual. Hyunkyun was snoring at the sofa, hugging Zitao's panda like a little kid, while Sehun was grapped tightly like a caterpillar with a lot of blankets, with a bag of ice on his forehead, a thermometer on his mouth and Luhan directing the humidifier at Sehun's annoyed face.

 

"Welcome home!" Luhan whispered happily, trying not to wake their manager and bother the 'patient'.

 

Sehun swore to himself to never fake illness ever again.



---------------------------------------

 

Good night random and beloved readers! :D
Yeah...it's 3am for me but I couldn't help it >.< My Kray feelings were killing me! Specially when I found Kris said he sometimes sleeps with Yixing on the living room (His exact 'translated' words: Sometimes when Lay likes to sleep on the floor, he likes to sleep on the living room. Sometimes i will join him, so its quite messy.) *oo* and and and... I don't know if you noticed but at the foreword I wrote about my favorite random/weird couple! ChenHo! (Or SuChen, I don't care...) what do you think about them? Chen doesn't like Suho (neither Sehun likes Luhan... yet) he just likes to annoy him xD so let's see how I make their progress, ok?


Chen! leave Suho's ! D: .....jk, keep going xD

Chen: off magnae!...... Hi ;)



ChenHo's Disneyland date


You're doing it on purpose! T_T Stop smiling! T_T

And I guess you already saw this cute Kray moment (I watched it a lot of times) but I didn't noticed Luhan's and Kai's behavior. They were smiling! Widely! Like they knew something!!!!! (And Chen was enjoying the moment, clapping like a child <3 ....don't mind me) And I coulnd't help but remember my story xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UHy_CCcO8&feature=player_detailpage#t=23s

Sleep tight! (But not as tight as 'patient' Sehun...)