Step 12: Always have your friends by your side and avoid getting caught in compromising situations.

"How To Catch A Dragon" for Dummies.

 

-Step 12-

 

Lying still on his bed, Luhan kept watching how the body on the other bed was breathing. Sehun usually sleeps really quietly and Luhan had always liked that. Having their other members sleep-talking or making weird sounds or in Yixing's case, making Luhan feel he needs to make sure he's still alive, the deer really liked it when he only has to see Sehun's sleeping face to know everything is fine. It is five in the morning but Luhan doesn't want to leave his bed. If he leaves it, he'll feel everything that happened yesterday was real. That Sehun shouting at him like ever before hadn't been a nightmare. After all, how could his lovely Sehun stare at him like he did yesterday? It was impossible.

How could this boy who is sleeping at the other bed, shout at him like he had kill his family? With so much hatred?

 

Yesterday had been too hectic so Luhan hadn't had the chance to think about what happened. But now, laying on his bed in silence, watching how Sehun's chest raise and falls slowly and with nothing else to do, Luhan felt small. Last night after Yixing left, he tried to talk to Sehun only to be ignored. What was he suppose to do? Beg? Of course not. Luhan would never beg to anyone.

 

But right now, he thought that maybe he could change that rule about himself.

 

What is he going to do when Sehun wakes up? What is he going to do once they need to eat breakfast; go to practice? He could scold Sehun and tell him to stop ignoring him and act like a man, but he can't do that. Not after remembering how scared Sehun looked when he woke him up in Suho's room. That made him think that whatever happened yesterday, it wasn't just one of Sehun's little acts to get something.

 

Luhan kept feeling really small and defenseless at that moment, no matter how hidden he was under his blankets.

 

--------------

 

A flash and a deep laugh woke him up. Growling, Wufan turned around and keep hugging his pillow, mumbling curses in mandarin and ignoring the idiot that was annoying him so early in the morning.

 

"Krease, Amber says you look too cute hugging your son" The idiot laughed.

 

Confused, Kris turned around and looked how Chanyeol was standing at the side of his bed, smiling down at him and showing him his cellphone. Rubbing his eyes, Kris sat on the mattress to see what Chanyeol is showing him, only to see a picture of himself on his bed hugging a certain red dragon. Glancing down, Wufan realized he really was hugging Rupert.

 

'Well, what a ing way to wake up'

 

"Good morning to you too, Krease!" Chanyeol smiled sensing how the older woke up like usual -in a bad mood-. Sitting at the end of Wufan's bed, Chanyeol received another message and laughed again when he read it "Baekhyunnie says this time you really look like you just woke up"

 

"What the hell... How many people did you send my picture?!" Kris furrowed his eyebrows, wishing he could go back to sleep. Glancing briefly at his side to look at his full-length mirror hanging on his closet's door, he realized Baekhyun was right. He really looked like a normal human being this time. His hair was flat to the side, his eyes looked tired and he had hugged the plushie a little too much because it had left marks on his left cheek.

 

"Just a few" Chanyeol smiled innocently, still with his cellphone in hand. "By the way, Tiffany-noona says that you need to take a shower before going out of the apartment."

 

Trying really hard not to do something he could regret later, Kris stood up from his bed and ignored his suppose-to-be-friend. He needed to calm down. They had a long day ahead of them and he couldn't just let his anger issues take the better of him and hurt one of s.

 

"Let's go! Kyungsoo made us sushi for breakfast. Isn't that great?! Do you think Kibum-hyung wants some? I could save him a few, after all we're going to the SM building and-" But Kris stopped listening to him after he heard the word 'sushi'. Wufan doesn't like sushi! How come Kyungsoo doesn't remember it? What about Chanyeol? 'Yixing knew...' Kris sighed, already feeling how this was going to be a really long day.

 

Just to feel better with himself he stood by Chanyeol's side by the bedroom door, hit him in the head randomly and ignored Chanyeol's surprised sound, going out of his room.

 

After taking a shower, all of the members in the Exo-M apartment took their seat at the table. It was a sunny day and it looked really peaceful but for some reason, it felt odd. It was the first time that just Luhan, Wufan, Sehun, Xiumin, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were eating together. Of course they had shared food plenty of times but this was the first time that this six people eat together without the rest of their brothers. It wasn't a bad feeling but it was different. They just need to get used to it.

 

"Guys" Kris cleared his throat, after eating a couple of disgusting -for him- sushi pieces (He wasn't heartless to reject Kyungsoo's food) and received instant attention from Luhan and Xiumin. On the other hand, the three youngest were talking between each other. They were... ignoring Wufan? "Shut up you three!" He shouted at them, surprising everyone. "Thank you. Now, Hyunkyun-ge gave me our schedule. We're going to practice at SM building in half an hour to practice for our MV. Luhan, you change practice room at nine thirty in the morning and join Jongin. I don't know why, Gege didn't tell me anything. Just go at SNSD's practice room. Kyungsoo, Minseok; you have vocal practice with Chen, Joonmyun and Baekhyun at 11am. Chanyeol, you and me will meet Amber and Kibum at 12pm. Any questions?"

 

"If I'm not going to do anything else, can I go to school today?" Sehun raised his hand, feeling rather shy after Kris shouted at him and believing he needed to behave like he was in front of his professor. Nodding, Kris remembered how his youngest brother was still in high school. "Are you going to take me to school, then?"

 

"Me?" Kris asked surprised, making Sehun shrug.

 

"Joonmyun-hyung always takes me to school."

 

Kris felt really tempted to just make Luhan take him but he  had seen how Sehun was with Luhan right now. Since yesterday, Sehun didn't even try to hide how he was ignoring his favorite hyung. Thinking he needs to avoid problems, Wufan just nodded at Sehun and felt once again, how he and Suho sometimes behave like divorced parents with ten children.

 

"I'll go take my uniform!" Sehun smiled and left the kitchen.

 

"Eh... Fan-hyung" Kyungsoo said carefully "You do know how Suho takes Sehun to school, don't you?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

Half an hour later, Kris decided from now on he could just pretend Sehun's only father is Suho.

 

"Hurry up, hyung! How can you be so slow?"

 

"Shut up! This bike is too damn small!"

 

Sehun just laughed seeing how his cool hyung looked really funny using Suho's bike. It was obvious Suho's method of transportation was too small for Kris' long legs. Sehun had taught his hyung how he usually goes to school. Since they debuted, it became an occurrence to use bikes to avoid being followed. It was faster and they could get lost from their fans that are walking but it was easier to hide from fans that use taxis and cars that could follow them. Both of them were using sunglasses and hats but Kris still attracted to much attention.

 

" Joonmyun's midget height" Sehun heard his hyung whine, making him laugh while they crossed Seoul's busy streets. When they stopped at some red light, sometimes school girls in their own uniforms could recognize them but they were moving before anyone could take photos.

 

"I really missed school" Sehun smiled, feeling really happy to just enjoy his forty minutes of freedom. One could say some idols were happy to end their student’s life but Sehun enjoyed his.

 

He doesn't want to lose the feeling of being a normal student.

 

Not when he could go to school and forget his problems at home.

 

Stopping for a little while to wait for his slow hyung, Sehun remembered how Luhan whispered to him at the morning when he thought he was sleeping.

 

'I don't know what I did Sehunnie, but I'm sorry. Please, don't ignore me anymore'

 

Sehun had felt awful after he heard those words but he remained motionless until he heard Luhan leave the bedroom. Touching his forehead and ignoring the morning noise of Seoul, Sehun remembered how Luhan had kissed his forehead before leaving him alone.

 

"Let's go Sehun-ah" Kris called him, already ahead of him.

 

"Yes hyung!"

 

Avoiding cars and groups of school girls, both Exo members kept riding. Sehun just wondered what he could do with Luhan. He doesn't want to keep hurting him but he doesn't know what to do.

 

"Hyung!" Sehun called the Chinese guy, pairing his bicycle with the other one but keeping his eyes on the sidewalk. "I...What If I know something about Luhan and... I can't face him, but I don't want to ignore him. What do I do?" Surprised, Kris glanced at the younger but stayed quiet.

 

"Is it serious? Can you tell me?" Nodding and then shaking his head, Sehun remembered how he couldn't break his promise with Tao. Plus, he felt he couldn't do that to Luhan and Kai. It is their secret, after all. "I don't know Sehun-ah" Kris sighed apologetically, surprising Sehun by his answer. The almighty dragon doesn't have an answer? "It seems you don't want to tell Luhan why you're ignoring him, right? But you can't pretend nothing happened either so I don't know what I would do in your place. Sorry."

 

"It's okay hyung" Sehun smiled sadly, making Wufan feel like a bad hyung.

 

"But..." Kris stopped his bike alongside Sehun once they reached Sehun's high school. Noticing he had the younger's attention, he continued. "At least you can make Luhan realize you're not mad at him. If you can't talk to him about his problem, help him fix it. Then everything's going to go back to normal, right?"

 

Taking his words into consideration, Sehun smiled and waved goodbye at Kris.

 

Fix it? What could be 'going back to normal'?

 

"Good morning Sehun-ah!" The beautiful MissA's Suzy waved at him, making some guys jealous at Sehun's luck. However, Sehun just waved back without paying attention because now he knew what to do.

 

Being back to normal meant Luhan would no longer be dating Jongin.

 

Being back to normal meant Luhan could stop being Jongin's gay boyfriend and go back to being Sehun's hyung!

 

Smiling brightly to himself and ignoring the weird glances his classmates throw at him, Sehun thanked God to have such a wise hyung. 'I love you Wufan-hyung!' He thought happily.

 

Now he just needs to separate Luhan-hyung and Jongin!

 

Later on, Sehun would learn to never ask for Wufan's advice. They .

 

-------------------------------

 

It's been two hours and Jongin felt his new roommate could be the best sasaeng fan the world had ever met. He doesn't know how their fans could think that creepy guy can be cute!

 

Glancing at his right, Kai felt how Zitao's eyes hadn't stopped looking at him since they woke up that morning. Who knows if the guy had been looking at him when he was sleeping! Lowering his hand, Kai reached for his backpack at the bottom of the van only to see how Zitao's eyes followed his movement.

 

'I miss Kyungsoo' Kai thought pitifully. At least Kyungsoo had nice eyes. Zitao looked like he could murder him at any moment.

 

"I'm never going to erase this picture!" Chen exclaimed happily at Kai's other side, glancing down at his cellphone.

 

"Which one? The one of Wufan hugging that dragon?"

 

"Yeah!" Chen laughed along with Baekhyun who was sitting in front of him, both of them laughing at how cute their cool hyung looked.

 

On the other side of Baekhyun's row seat a certain unicorn was watching his cellphone too, smiling like an idiot at the photo Chanyeol had sent to practically everyone. It had been really sad waking up without a purpose. The other members wanted Korean breakfast and without Kyungsoo cooking for them, all of his team members had seen him with pleading eyes leaving him with no choice but to make them the breakfast they wanted. He had been ready to go to practice before anyone else so he could go to Exo-M's apartment before but Luhan had told him Wufan had already left with Sehun.

 

"Yixing, look!" Suho called him from his other side, making him turn to his left and see how Suho was smiling at the window. Glancing out, Yixing realized how a couple of thunders could be seen from the distance. "I love thunderstorms" Suho continued smiling.

 

"I love them too. I like trying to compare the notes they make everytime."

 

"I like seeing them from the window of my room while I'm reading."

 

Happy to feel how Suho and he are getting closer now, both of them make a deal to watch the thunderstorm from the main window of the SM building. That window was huge and you could see part of the city from a far distance. They could even see the Han river from there.

 

Once both vans arrived, the ten Exo members got out at the parking lot, opening their umbrellas because it started raining and smiling at the fans that were already there. Waiting for the managers to open the back door, Yixing felt something was missing...

 

"Yixing!" Someone whispered behind him making him forgot what he was thinking. Turning around, the Chinese dancer saw how a nervous Kai was hugging Yixing's arm like a little child.

 

"What's up?"

 

"Tao's scaring me!" Kai whispered again "He's been looking at me since I woke up! he follows my movements and he even took a picture when I gave a tissue at Luhan when he sneezed!"

 

"Maybe he wants to get close to you?"

 

"I don't know but-" Taking off his backpack, he gave it to Yixing cautiously "Take it. I have our Death Note notebook inside. With Zitao as my roommate, my bedroom is not safe anymore"

 

When they entered the building, Yixing realized how Zitao's cat-like eyes were looking at him and at Kai's backpack with curiosity.

 

Distracting him, Yixing felt a soft hand taking one of his. "Let's go" Suho smiled at him and took his hand, heading to the third floor. Once they arrived at the main window Yixing showed his dimple, clearly happy to see how beautiful Seoul looked when it was raining.

 

"We should take a pic-!" A flash made him blind for a second, hearing Suho's laugh beside him.

 

"Never doubt my abilities as a leader! I always think of everything" Suho smiled, taking a picture of the window again and then turning the camera so he could take a selca with Yixing. When they smiled at the camera, Yixing let his words sink.

 

''Leader...'

 

"Wufan's out there!" Yixing shouted, surprising Suho. Looking at each other in the eye, Suho understood. Sehun was safe at his school but Wufan...

 

Suho didn't waste any time and took out his cellphone so he could call the other leader but Yixing was faster and realized how he could see a human shape in a bike through the big window.

 

 

 

'Stupid bike. Stupid weather. Stupid fans that keep taking photos of me' Kris growled, pressing the password on the security keyboard and leaning his head on the door, already drenched from head to toe and waiting for the electronic door to open. 'I hate this day. I hope everyone dies.' Sulking like a little kid and with his arms crossed, Wufan glanced inside the glass door only to see how a really familiar guy was skipping some stairs and running towards him.

 

"Yixi-AGH!" Kris had straightened his position only to feel how his face got hit by something. Hard. The electronic door had finally opened, hitting him straight on his face.

 

The fangirls outside widened his eyes at what happened, waiting for Kris to react in some way. A couple of them started taking video and pictures while whispering between each other. It looked painful but pretty funny once you realized the almighty dragon had been reduced to a whiny dragon by an automatic door. It took a couple of seconds for the fangirls to see how another guy came to Kris side, not caring about the rain and taking Kris' pointy jaw between his hands.

 

"Let me see." Yixing said softly, lowering Wufan's face so he could see better and then caressing the big red mark the door had left on the middle of Kris' face. "Well, you didn't break anything."

 

"I hate this day and it's only been two hours since I woke up" Kris said tiredly, letting Yixing take care of him. Closing his eyes the Exo-M leader leaned his face on Yixing's hands feeling peaceful again, ignoring how his body was trembling in cold for the rain and how some fangirls were filming them at the other side of the street.

 

"I told Joonmyun to ask for a couple of towels and to borrow some of Chanyeol's clothes. Let's go to change, alright?"

 

Nodding, Kris let Yixing take his hand and guide him throw the SMent hallways. Glancing down at their clasped hands, Yixing realized how different it felt Suho's soft hand to Kris' big cold hand. He preferred the last one.

 

"How did you know I was there?" Kris asked, bowing politely when some co-workers, teachers or businessman passed by them. It was still early in the morning and the building was with its usual flood of people. Some gave Kris' state of wetness a second glance but no one stopped, knowing the young man guiding him was more than enough.

 

"I was with Joonmyun by the window when I saw you"

 

"Oh"

 

After that, both of them got quiet. Passing by the different floors, practice rooms and sections, they reached their own dressing room finding it empty. Their dressing room used to be Super Junior's but they moved out to a new one and the bosses decided to let Exo use it, seeing as they were pretty much the same number of members. At one of the chairs, there were a couple of fluffy towels and some clothes. Knowing how Joonmyun probably left them there, Yixing made Kris take a warm shower to avoid catching a cold.

 

"I'll wait for you here."

 

"I'm tired!" Wufan whined, feeling better now that he was with Yixing and wanting to act like himself and less like the responsible leader he needs to be most of the time. "Why don't you bathe me instead?" He smiled while undressing himself from his wet clothes and knowing how Yixing would roll his eyes, call him lazy and push him inside the showers.

 

But Yixing did none of that.

 

When Kris noticed his friend wasn't doing anything, he turned around completely and realized how the unicorn was red on the face and looking at the ceiling. Confused Kris watched the ceiling too, wondering what was so interesting about it but found nothing. "Eh, what are you watching?"

 

This was the first time Yixing had seen Kris without clothes after finding out he was gay. Don't get confused, Lay already thought this was going to happen sooner or later but seeing as he already had seen Kris plenty of times before, he didn't think he would react so differently this time.

 

Oh boy, how wrong he was.

 

As soon as he saw how Kris started taking out his shirt, his eyes traveled down to Kris' , seeing how his skin was still a little wet and Yixing found himself thinking he wanted to touch it. What would Wufan do? Stretching his hand towards Kris' back, Yixing was so so close to touch it... until he realized the older was already taking off his pants and his boxers. That's when he noticed what he was doing and looked up at the ceiling to avoid doing something stupid.

 

"Yixing?"

 

'Escape route! Escape route!' He thought desperately, because right now all he wanted to do was to run out of there and find Luhan or Kai so they could control his gay hormones. 'This is when I say something stupid, come on brain! Do your job!'

 

"I was thinking how white the ceiling looks. Don't you think it needs more color? Like...purple?"

 

Wufan just stared at him with confusion, thinking how Yixing surprises him everytime with random conversations. On the other hand, Lay was just dancing mentally for his quick response even if it meant he made a fool of himself once again. Thankfully no one would realize this, thanks to his incredible poker face unable to show the mayority of emotions in a normal human being.

 

Still confused Kris just nodded and grabbed the towels Lay was offering him, heading towards the showers. "I'll be out in a couple of minutes."

 

"Alright" Yixing smiled and lowered his head thinking Kris was out of sight. Turning around to where he last heard his friend, Yixing found out that Kris...was really not there. 'Oh' he thought, a slight disappointment showing on his eyes. Well, he made it right? He wasn't caught taking a peek at Kris' body. That's good.

 

...

 

...

 

'No one's going to come anyway' Ignoring his own conscience, Yixing walked to the showers' entrance and looked both sides searching for some sight of Kris' presence.

 

"Who would have thought you're a ert" Yixing heard a whisper behind his left ear, making him almost trip over the wet floor before a pair of arms caught him. Looking back, Yixing caught sight of Kai's amused smile.

 

"I'm not a ert" He whispered embarrassed, taking Kai's wrist and taking him far from the showers to make sure Kris' wouldn’t hear them. Looking at his hyung, Kai had to admit Luhan's thinking was very accurate. Before they found out about their manager firing the homoual staff member, Luhan had told him how he thought they needed to know how Lay's new ual orientation could affect Yixing in other situations other than Kris.

 

Yixing was Kai's first gay friend so of course he didn't know how to start searching for clues.

 

"Were you trying to look at Fan-hyung ?" Kai wondered out loud, making Yixing try to lie and say it wasn't like that. Too bad he was bad at lying.

 

Avoiding looking at the taller, Yixing decided to be honest "...Maybe"

 

"Why?" Came Jongin's unexpected question. This time Yixing look at Kai, confusion written on his face.

 

"Well... Because I like him?"

 

'I mean-" Kai shook his head "Do you feel any different from the last time you saw him ? Why do you want to look at him again when you already know how he looks?"

 

'Good question' Yixing thought, glancing at the small window by his right and trying to come up with an answer. He doesn't feel any different but he thinks his way of seeing Wufan had changed. Or it had always been this way?

 

He remembered how Wufan started talking to him daily after they found out they are both Chinese.

 

He remembered how they could tease each other and how Wufan likes to make him mad just to see how he reacts.

 

He remembered how he invited Wufan to celebrate their first Christmas together with his family once he learned Kris would spend the holidays alone because he couldn't just travel to Canada with his mom.

 

Remembering all of his moments together, Yixing realized that maybe, just maybe, he'd been attracted to his leader for a very long time. After all, he already said to the whole world how he first thought how handsome Wufan is the first time he saw him four years ago.

 

"I guess I've always been gay" Yixing said quietly, looking at Kai's eyes once again "I just didn't realize it before. Of course I remember how Kris looks but at the moment, I never saw him more than a beautiful human. I guess I'm not really good explaining it" Lay smiled apologetically.

 

Amazed by such response, Jongin wondered just how much Yixing loved Wufan. Since Luhan told him about Yixing's feelings, Kai started noticing the little details that could show Yixing really liked the tall guy but until now he didn't questioned just how much.

 

Maybe they could sometimes control Yixing's reactions towards Wufan but, if he's going to react weird with the other members, it's going to be a real problem. After all, there's going to be a moment in the future when Yixing's going to see all the other members once again and they couldn't afford him being caught.

 

"Do you want to see my ?" Kai asked out of nowhere, creeping out Yixing and breaking their friendly moment.

 

"What the ?"

 

"We need to know if you only react with Wufan's ness or if you're going to release your gayness in front of other guys."

 

Yixing could understand Kai's odd logic and he appreciated the help but really, what the ?!

 

"I'm fine, I guess it's just with- Oh my God Jongin! Put your pants back on!"

 

"Come on! At least I'm desirable! You don't have to see an ugly dude showing you his !"

 

"Jongin! NO!"

 

"It's for your own good!"

 

"I don't care! Don't you dare took out your box- JONGIN!"

 

And that's how Wufan and Luhan found their beloved dongsengs fighting on the dressing room's floor. Luhan only widened his eyes, looking at the idiots on the floor and then at Wufan who was just out of the showers and glancing down at their really odd fight, towel still on his damp hair.

 

"What are you doing?" Wufan asked, freezing the fighting guys on the floor. Looking up at Kris' confused face, Jongin and Yixing managed to get a hold of themselves, trying to stand up from the floor but ending up in a not-so-friendly-brotherly-way but more in a yes-this-is-obviously-gay way. That meant Yixing was still holding Kai's boxers in his hand and Jongin was from the waist down, sitting on top of Yixing -his pants nowhere to be found.

 

This made Kris sent glares at Jongin, making the poor dancer lower himself even more on top of Yixing and trying to get protection against the faced guy.

 

"Eh..."

 

"How's your infection Jongin?" Luhan asked suddenly, alerting his dongsengs of his presence and ignoring Kris "Stop sitting on Xing! You need to avoid being in dirty places and only God knows when was the last time Yixing washed his jeans!"

 

"I'm....sorry" Kai said, still surprised and standing up, he took Yixing's hand and pulled him up too.

 

"What's going on Luhan?" Kris asked, glancing down at Kai and Lay's joined hands and feeling pissed all of a sudden.

 

"This kid" Luhan sighed and then glanced at Kris "This morning Jong came up to me saying how he felt itchy on his lower parts. I told him he could go to the doctor but he didn't listen. He said he wanted another's member opinion. What do you think, Xing?" He finished, glancing at his confused best friend. Turning to Wufan, to Kai's priceless face, to Luhan again, Yixing decided between saving his pride in front of Wufan or save Jongin from humiliation.

 

"I think it looks a little bit swollen. That's not his normal size. You should go see a doctor, Kamjong" Yixing smiled, giving Kai his boxers and standing closer to Wufan instinctively, who placed a hand on his shoulder out of habit.

 

That's true friendship, people.

 

"I guess you should stop...you know, ing too much at night Jongin" Kris said awkwardly, glancing briefly at Jongin's intimate parts and then at his face again.

 

Poor Kai just let his jaw hanging open, wondering how the hell he ended up in this situation.

 

'What kind of friends are you?!' His mind screamed, knowing full well how he could not defend himself unless he wanted to destroy Luhan's idea and made Yixing look bad in front of Kris.

 

"I- I'll keep that in mind." Kai nodded at Kris, still dazed by the situation.

 

"Well, let's go to practice. The others are waiting for us!" Luhan smiled, hugging Yixing by the shoulder and dragging him out of the dressing room. "Hurry up, Fan! And Jong, cover yourself before someone else see's your tiny swollen part"

 

Ouch. Straight in Jongin's masculinity.

 

Internally, Luhan squeezed Yixing's shoulder even more, trying his best not to laugh. He really tried.

 

As soon as they lost Kris on the dressing room -because he still needed to change into Chanyeol's dry clothes, Luhan couldn't help it any longer -even though he told himself it must have been very awkward and Jongin looked kind of pitiful, he had to admit it was hilarious. "I really hate you right now, Luhan" Kai glared at his older friend, making the trick for Luhan and Yixing to burst into uncontrollable laughter.

 

"I'm- I'm sorry!" Lay tried to stop laughing but seeing the peculiar way Luhan laughed, it made him lost it. Laughing again, the Chinese main dancer felt how an arm took him by his head and started ruffling his hair. Looking up, he saw how Luhan stopped laughing but still had a big smile on his face. "Thanks".

 

"What would you two do without me?" Luhan smiled, hugging both Kai and Lay by the shoulders and heading towards their dressing room.

 

"I could still have my dignity intact!" Jongin whined a little, but smiled once he saw Luhan and Lay laugh at him again.

 

Even though he's spending more and more time with the Chinese best friends lately, that was the first time Jongin felt like a part of them. Like a group of best friends and not just the amazing LayHan friendship and Kai.

 

"Please. I saved you from Wufan's wrath" Luhan smiled and glanced a little at Yixing's surprised face.

 

"What?"

 

"Fan looked like he wanted to kill our beloved dancer" Luhan smiled at his best friend while Jongin just shuddered remembering Kris' face.

 

"Hey! If we can make him fall in love with you, maybe we could have a double date!" Kai whispered, gaining his friend's attention "You and Fan giving loving glances at each other and Luhan and me keeping you company with our y selves." He smiled, clearly playing with Luhan again who just rolled his eyes.

 

"Oh yeah, I forgot how you think I'm in love with you. Sorry Jongin. I don't like es" Luhan smirked, making Lay laugh once again once they reached the hallway to their practice room.

 

"Come on Luhan! You know you love my !" Kai argued, following the Chinese guys through the hallway at their right and ignoring how a certain panda dropped his Wushu stick on the ground.

 

Poor Tao just closed his eyes and tried to push away the traumatic mental images of Jongin and Luhan at that specific moment.

 

'Ew, Zitao, what the hell?!' He thought, kneeling on the floor to reach for his stick and trying to think of anything but his brothers in erted positions.

 

"I'm craving for hot dogs right now, let's go Minho!" Zitao heard Taemin's happy voice through a nearby door, making him groan in misery and consider the idea of knocking himself out with his wushu skills.

 

One thing was accept his friends and their preferences and another thing to want to know what they do with each other when they're by themselves.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Putting on Chanyeol's hoodie, Kris looked at himself at the mirror but he didn't care how he looked. Surprisingly, he just didn't care how weird and immature he seemed with Chanyeol's clothes. Instead, he kept remembering how he felt when he saw Jongin on top of Yixing.

 

He recognized the same feeling when he stopped Chanyeol from poking Yixing's dimple at the van. Maybe he feels protective over Yixing? That makes sense.

 

"What happened to your face?" Kris heard, making him realize how he still was in front of the mirror and seeing Super Junior Henry's reflection at the entrance of the dressing room. Turning around, Kris smiled a little.

 

"A door hit me" Ok, maybe he could have said that without sounding so lame.

 

"Really?" Henry laughed, reaching for Kris' face and taking a look at the red mark on his forehead. "Well, at least it looks like the noonas can hide it with makeup. What were you doing?"

 

"Yixing distracted me"

 

Woah, where did that come from?

 

It was true, but Wufan wasn't expecting that kind of reply from his own mouth.

 

Showing amusement, Henry laughed a little. "Amber always says you forget you're a leader everytime you're with Yixing-ah"

 

"Really?" Furrowing his eyebrows, Wufan wondered if that was true. He never noticed it before. "What else does Amber tells to you?" He smirked, crossing his arms and enjoying how Henry's face turned a slight shade of pink.

 

"She doesn't like me, ok? I wish you and Kibum could stop saying that." The Super Junior magnae pouted a little, shoving his hands on his pockets and glancing briefly at the dressing room.

 

"She makes you lunch."

 

"So?"

 

"She's Amber!" Kris smiled "She's never girly unless she's with you. Once she undressed herself in front of me and she was wearing a wifebeater and boxers!"

 

"..."

 

"And we both remember how she wore a bra when you asked us all to sleep at your apartment".

 

"...That doesn't mean anyt-"

 

"A pink bra!"

 

"Okay! I see your point!" Henry exclaimed, really embarrassed. Trying to defend himself, the violinist tried to say anything that came to his mind. And that's what he did. "Just... Yixing-ah makes you pancakes!"

 

Surprised by the comparison, Kris took a couple of seconds before answering back. "That, that's different, he's my friend." He really doesn't know how Henry knows about that, but somewhat he guessed who the tattler was. A really tall and creepy tattler.

 

"Amber's my friend too."

 

"She wears girly underwear when she's with you."

 

"Yixing wore purple underwear when you invited him to hang out with us a month ago!"

 

"...Really?" Wufan tried to remember, shaking his head when he caught himself drifting away from their dispute. "Wait, that doesn't make sense! You're just saying it because you can't come up with anything better!" Kris glared, feeling the need to protect Yixing. "Plus, he likes that color; it's not weird for him to wear that. Amber on the other hand, says she's allergic to pink."

 

"How do you think she would look in red?" Henry wondered out loud, taking his fellow Canadian off guard.

 

"What?"

 

"What?"

 

"...Nevermind." Kris rubbed the bridge of his nose, wondering why the hell this day was so weird and tiring for him. And it was just nine in the morning. "What are you doing here?"

 

"Oh! I'm looking for Luhan and Jongin-ah. Hyoyeon-noona made me look for them"

 

"Oh yeah, I remember Hyunkyun-ge telling me you guys have some kind of project?" Kris asked, turning around and recollecting his damp clothes and Joonmyun's towels from the floor.

 

"Yeah!" Henry smiled. "Eunhyuk-hyung told me we're making collaboration with Hyundai and they chose us for some publicity dance video"

 

"Great" Wufan said "I guess they're in our practice room. Let's go" putting his wet clothes in some plastic bag he found in one of the lockers -probably Xiumin's seeing as the guy was obsessed with cleaning-, Kris headed to the door following Henry until he stopped abruptly, surprising Henry.

 

"Kevin?" But Kris just widened his eyes and remembered something.

 

Clothes

 

Boxers

 

Bra

 

Amber

 

Lunch

 

Pancakes

 

...Yixing

 

...Amber

 

It's surprisingly how a train of thoughts can make someone connect their ideas in less than a couple of seconds.

 

...Amber? What did she say the last time they met at Henry's apartment?

 

'So, if someone turned out to be gay for you, who would you like?'

 

....Yix-

 

"Dude, wake up!" Henry slapped him on the nape harshly, waking him up from his thoughts and bringing him back to reality. Glaring at his shorter friend, Kris just rubbed his nape and kept on walking. "Why did you stop? Did you forget some schedule or something?"

 

"I... I guess I was trying to picture Amber with red underwear" Kris smirked, seeing how Henry widened his eyes.

 

"Hey! She's mine!" Henry whined, following his giant friend to Exo's practice room and ignoring how certain Exo members could kill him if they knew just what he just did.

 

Once they reached their destination, they found Tao sitting outside the door in a weird yoga position.

 

"Zitao, what are you doing?" Kris asked, kneeling in front of his brother and watching how Zitao was with his eyes closed, his wushu stick balanced in both of his hands and moving his lips like he was praying.

 

"Go away Wufan. I'm cleaning my mind. I'm becoming one with nature."

 

Weirded out, Henry glanced at Kris asking him a mental 'What the hell?' Standing up, the taller Chinese just shrugged. "You get used to everyone's weirdness. Come on."

 

"Oh yeah." Henry smiled following Kris. "That makes me remember when I joined Super Junior M. I still can't figure out why Donghae-hyung liked to watch movies by himself in his room. He would lock himself, videocall Hyukjae-hyung and then they would watch movies together all night, sometimes making really strange noises at night" The happy hamster said before closing the door behind him.

 

".....Ugh!" Zitao gripped his hair in frustration; his meditation time ruined.

 

At their practice room three guys were dancing MAMA together at their own corner in front of the mirror and whispering to each other, glad to notice how their other members were resting on the floor and talking and laughing between themselves. One foot at the right, a sharp movement; synchronization at its best. They aren't the main dancers for nothing.

 

"So, How do I looked?" Kai asked Yixing once he finished turning around and dancing the part of the violin dance, making space for Luhan to dance at the front.

 

"Well. I admit you're handsome" This turned Kai's smile into a huge grin. "But I didn't feel attracted to you. I just saw you like I always do." Yixing danced his part, dancing and whispering the song by himself before standing at Kai's other side and dancing the chorus.

 

"How? With shame?" Luhan joked, avoiding Kai's kick and passing his hand in front of his crotch before turning around and sing 'Mama, Mama' unconsciously.

 

"I guess I won't see any of you the way I see Wufan." Yixing said at Kai's rap part, turning to the side and hearing Chen's recorded voice from the speakers. "You're my brothers after all."

 

"So... you're telling us you need to see strangers ?" Kai asked, standing at the front for their dance part after Sehun's recorded part of 'Turnback!'.

 

"I don't want to see strangers "

 

"Me either" Luhan said, jumping at the front when Tao's part was supossed to occur. Glancing briefly at his backpack on the corner and knowing what was inside, Kai smirked.

 

"Tip #7!" He whispered, kneeling on the floor and making his y expressions at the mirror. "There's always a first time to watch gay ."

 

Yixing and Luhan kneeled at the same time, glancing at Kai through the mirror and wondering what the hell was he planning. Yixing felt embarrassement but Luhan just saw his own reflection and for some reason, he felt unsure about himself.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

.....I don't know what the hell I wrote xD Oh well, it was entertaining for me. I hope you like this chapter, even though it's short compared to the others.

I realized I'm going to love writing about Kris' misery xD Once I read in a fanaccount how Kris slammed into a door (Or was it a window?) because he was distracted so, How can't I use it when it's so hilarious picturing him in that situation? xD
I don't know if Suho takes Sehun to school but those two used to take rides sometimes.

 

I guess I have nothing else to say to you! (A miracle!) unless to apologize for the lack of Kaisoo in this chapter. At least enjoy Yixing's erted moment (He's a guy even though he looks innocent!) and Tao's traumatic thoughts xD

Love you all :)

P.D: I died with Baekyeol at SMTOWN! asdfghasdfg (?)



The Main image of this chapter just because there was Sulay and Yixing looked so cute and happy bullying Joonmyun.
They're overcoming their awkwardness! <3