First Kiss Chapter 1

First Kiss [One Shot Story]

 

“Yah! We just watched that movie!” Tiffany shout to Eunhyuk as you stand in the kitchen, making some popcorn.
 
“I still don’t see the problem!” He shouts back and laughs. 
 
Tiffany roll her eyes and take the popcorn out of the microwave when it beeps. After pouring it into a bowl and sprinkling it with some flavors, She head out to the living room and find Eunhyuk curled up on the couch, waiting for her to sit next to him. “We watch this movie every time you come home,” you say to him as Tiffany cuddle next to his side and put the popcorn in her lap. 
 
Eunhyuk laughs and shrugs his shoulders. “Well it gives me something to look forward to. I know that when I get home I can sit on the couch with my beautiful girlfriend and watch my favorite movie.”
 
“Greasy,” Tiffany mumble under her breath and throw popcorn at Eunhyuk. 
 
“Hey!” Eunhyuk laughs and picks it up off his lap and eats it. “I complimented you.”
 
“Just to get your way.” Tiffany stick her tongue out at him and turn back to the TV. 
 
Eunhyuk smirks and hits play on the remote, causing the movie to start. Throughout the beginning of the film, Tiffany and Eunhyuk sit with one another under a blanket while enjoying some snacks. Whenever he’s gone on tour and comes home, this is normally how Tiffany spend her time; sitting on the couch, eating popcorn, and fighting over what movie to watch. Naturally Eunhyuk wins just because he never really has time to watch movies since he’s always going back and forth between countries. 
 
Tiffany love doing this though. Being able to be in his arms while laughing at a movie is her favorite way to pass the time. But sometimes it’s like her mind subconsciously wants to ruin her moments like these with the fact they two have been dating for so long yet haven’t done anything remotely romantic. 
 
Sure, she's hugged, cuddled, and kissed each other on the cheek, but she never kissed on the lips. It’s not like there’s much of a rush to engage in act as such but her wouldn’t mind feeling his lips on her…
 
“_____?” Eunhyuk asks when a really dull scene comes on in the movie.
 
“Mm?” Tiffany hum as she take a handful of popcorn and slowly pop it into , piece by piece. 
 
“I have a weird question. And I don’t really know how to ask without it sounding funny,” Eunhyuk says. 
 
Tiffany look up at him and raise an eyebrow. “What is it, babe?” 
 
He takes a deep breath. “Why haven’t we ever… Kissed?”
 
Tiffany's heart skips a beat and sbe sit up straight, putting the popcorn bowl on the other side of the couch. “Um..” she start but you aren’t sure what to really say.
 
“I don’t mean to sound like a douche. I’m not saying I don’t enjoy us being like this. I just. Is there something stopping you from kissing me?”
 
Her eyes widen. “What? No. No! Not at all.” her cheeks turn bright red. “I just. I don’t know. I guess I’ve just been so content with what we’ve been doing that I haven’t really thought about doing more.” It’s sort of a lie, but not totally.
 
Eunhyuk laughs a little and rubs the back of his neck. “I just want to make sure it’s not something I’m doing that’s stopping you.”
 
“Eunhyuk, not at all.” Tiffany reach over and put her hand on his. “It’s definitely nothing you’re doing.”
 
He smiles at her. “Then maybe we should, you know, try it?” 
 
Tiffany's cheeks turn a bright shade of red and she can feel the heat radiating off her skin. Laughing a little, she put her hands on her cheeks and look over at him. “I shouldn’t even be this nervous, but I am.”
 
Eunhyuk laughs and takes her hands in his. “Don’t be. I’m sure you’ll be a fantastic kisser.”
 
She punch his chest. “It’s not me I’m worried about!” Tiffany laugh.
 
“Oh, so you’re afraid I won’t be good at it?!” He laughs. 
 
Tiffany pout. “That’s not what I meant. Ugh. Just kiss me, Eunhyuk.” she laugh. With a small smirk, he his lips and leans forward. “Ew. Why did you your lips?! Now I’ll get saliva all over me.”
 
He laughs and nudges her. “Isn’t that what making out is?”
 
Tiffany grimace and shrug her shoulders. Taking a deep breath, Sbe lean forward and slowly close her eyes, preparing for his lips on hers. In a matter of seconds she can feel his hot breath wash upon your eager lips and her heart begins to pound in her chest when his lips fully form against hers. Instantly the two of them press her lips harder against one another’s. His hands rest on the side of her neck as he gently holds her, not moving his lips at all, just savoring the moment they’re against Tiffany's. 
 
When he goes to pull away to take a breath, Tiffany lean forward and press her lips to his, not wanting him to stop. He laughs and kisses her back, putting his hand on the back of her neck. she swear she can feel butterflies flapping around in her stomach so rapidly she aren’t sure they’ll be able to disappear. She swear she can feel every hair on her body stand on end and she swear she can feel electric sparks dancing on her lips from the way he kisses her. 
 
It’s even more perfect than Tiffany ever thought. 
 
The kiss becomes more romantic by the second and soon Tiffany find herself parting her lips to breathe him in. It’s so intoxicating that she just want more and the sobriety of being without his lips nearly kills her. 
 
Moments slowly tick by as Tiffany and Eunhyuk kiss. Her lungs start to burn, signaling Her have to get some air. So sadly she pull away from him and look into his eyes. 
 
“Wow,” he says quietly and his hips. 
 
Tiffany blush and look down at her lap, taking a deep breath. “Wow,” Tiffany repeat. 
 
He lifts her chin. “Why have we waited this long?” He asks her. 
 
“I have no idea.” Tiffany laugh and wrap her arms around his neck, leaning in to kiss him again. 
 
Needless to say neither of her paid much attention to the movie. It was stuck on the menu screen for a good thirty minutes before either of you noticed. She were too preoccupied by his perfect, pillowy lips. 
 
 
 
DO YOU LIKE THIS FIC ? Hope Yes :) 
 
Comment and Subscribe <3