End

Im not an APPA

Next day the president wakes up with Sandeul beside him. Sandeul is still sleeping. "S-Sandeul" The president wakes him up

"Your awake wait I’ll call the doctor" Sandeul said but his father hold his hand and shake heads

"I’m sorry" He said and his tears fall down. 

"It’s okay, I already forgive you. Let’s start all over again" Sandeul said and wipe his father tears. His father nods "I'll call the doctor first" He said and hugs his father.

 

After a week Hyeri and Hyunwoo visit the president. "Umma I’m scared to him" Hyunwoo said

"Hyunwoo he is you grandfather" Sandeul said

"I have grandfather already" Hyun Woo said

"Yup he is my father and this grandfather is you appa father" Hyeri explains Hyunwoo look at Sandeul, Sandeul just nod

"Aigoo my baby is here" Gongchan said and hug Hyunwoo

"Uncle" Hyunwoo said and hug the other B1A4

"How are you Hyunwoo?" Gongchan ask

"Bad my classmate doesn’t believe me, that my appa is famous"

"We understand because you’re cute and Sandeul is... any way no comment" Jinyoung said and everyone laugh.

"Yah! How dare you talk to my son like that?" Sandeul said and come close to them Hyeri left on the president side.

"Thanks for loving my son" He said Hyeri smile at him "and I’m sorry"

"I understand you... We will do everything for our children" Hyeri said.

"Appa we have family day in our school" Hyunwoo said "Next month please go there so they will believe me" Sandeul said.

"We will and even uncle will go there" the president said "Its family day so uncle and grand parents should go there"

"ommo before I thought I only have umma but now my family grow bigger and bigger." Hyunwoo said and every one laugh

 

Family day...

Hyeri and Hyunwoo together with Min are already at Hyunwoo School for the family day. "You don’t have appa" One of his classmates said and laughs.

"I have" Hyunwoo said

"No Hyunwoo your appa is coming don’t fight with them" Hyeri said Hyunwoo just nod and lay his head on the table.

"Hyeri are you okay you are pale" Min ask

"I’m okay I just feel wired when I wake up" She explain "I feel I want to eat oranges." She said

"Okay the event is about to start...”  She pause for awhile because someone call his attention. "Ommo" she said everyone look behind it was B1A4.

"They are here" Min said.

"Appa" Hyunwoo shouted and run to Sandeul everyone shock. "See, my appa is famous." Hyunwoo tongue out to his classmate.

"While the teacher is discussing the rules CNU ask who the tearcher that keeps his picture is. Hyunwoo Points to the teacher that is talking on the stage.

"Try that one maybe he will be your future wife" Gongchan reacted.

"Yeah you never had girlfriend maybe she the one" Baro

"Agree" Jinyoung said

"I have girlfriend" CNU said.

"Really" Sandeul ask

"Grrrrr yeah" CNU said and cover his face.

 

Hyunwoo team joins in every competition and they always win. After that they go to food chain to celebrate. Hyeri parents is already there waiting them.

"I’m sorry I’m late" The president said

"Grandpa" Hyunwoo said help Sandeul pushing the wheel chair.

"How’s the event" The President ask

"We won the event" Hyunwoo said

"Thanks to umma appa" Hyunwoo said "And also Uncles and auntie Min, Also my grandfather and grandmother" He said and points on Hyeri's parents "Thanks also to grandpa for letting my uncle go to event" He said. Sandeul carry Hyunwoo.

"We always want to give you the best" Sandeul said

"Hyunwoo are you happy" Jinyoung ask

"I’m happy because everyone is here and I have a famous family" He said everyone laugh expect Hyeri.

"Excuse me" Hyeri said and she puke. Everyone keep silent and looking at Hyeri. Sandeul come close to her with Hyunwoo.

"Umma are you okay?" Hyunwoo ask while caressing his back

"I notice Hyeri earlier she was so pale" Min said.

"Are you okay?" Sandeul ask. Hyeri give Sandeul her Pregnancy test.

"Ommo" Sandeul react and hug Hyeri

"What’s that?" everyone ask 

"I’m two weeks delayed" Hyeri whisper.

They keep murmuring asking each other what’s happening since they don’t heard what Sandeul and Hyeri talking about "umma what’s happening" Hyunwoo ask "what is the two lines here?" asking about the Pregnancy test.

"Hyunwoo you have baby brother in your umma tummy" Sandeul said.

"Yeah hey I’m a hyung I have my baby brother" Hyunwoo jump around and shouting everyone laugh.

"Congratulations" Everyone said and shake hands to Hyeri and Sandeul.

"Fix your wedding" The president said "Hyunwoo is growing up and you have another one you have to marry her" he continue

"President you have to give us vacation while Sandeul is not around" Jinyoung suggest

"Agree with it. No special treatment to our special child" Gongchan said everyone laughs

"Okay vacation for all" the president said

"Oh yeah..." B1A4 reacted

"How about me I help Baro on his solo rap" Min reacted

"Okay let’s all have a vacation" The president said.

"Oh yeah" everyone is happy on the vacation that the president promise buts Sandeul is much more excited on his new baby. He was over acting to hold on Hyeri’s tummy. They just let him since it was his first time to have child inside the tummy. He meets Hyunwoo but it already grows up. After the wedding the president grants the wish of B1A4 a vacation. After a month reporter become crazy because of the secret wedding. The fans cry because of Sandeul secret wedding. But after a week’s Sandeul ask apology in the fan sign and he said if they want he will left the band but the fans don’t want that and later on they accept Sandeul even he is married man.

 

 


What can you say about this ending?
Thank your for supporting my story..

 

Comment and Vote Up if you like this :)
 


I know its sad because this is the ending of the story
dont worry i have new story of Sandeul and Hyeri

 

V

V

V

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/343284