Meeting

Fifty Shades of Hae

"Please Sammi, I promise I'll love you FOREVER if you do this for me, please!?" Ughhh, she knows that if she pouts enough I'll give in just to make her stop. I hate it when people try and do aegyo to get what they want, especially when girls do it ugh.

"But you know I hate idols and everything that has to do with them!"

"PLEASE~!!!!!"

"Ok, ok! Fine I'll do it!" I rolled my eyes. Luckily we were talking on the phone, so she couldn't see it. 

"Thank you SOOO much Sammi! Ok, the interview is at 3:00, and luckily it's in Seoul, so you'll be able to make it just in time!" Just in time!? I looked at my watch, it was already 2:15. Yes I could make it in time, but only if there's no traffic. God knows how bad the traffic can be in Seoul *sigh*

"Ok, ok. I know already. But you owe me big time for this ok?" 

"Yeah yeah. Anything for Lee Jaewon's best friend!" I heard a voice in the background calling her name. She even giggled into the receiver. "Sammi, I'll call you back ok? Love you." And she hung up. I sighed, probably loud enough to hear all the way across the room. I put my book back in my bag, finished my coffee and got up from the table. My name is Cho Hoyeon by the way. My english name is Sammi. I'm a Chinese/Korean-American. My dad is Korean, mom is Chinese. Because of this mixed heritage not only could I speak English fluently, but I could also speak Korean and Cantonese fluently. My Mandarin was so-so, it's getting there. Anyways, my best friend who I met in 2nd grade in California is Lee Jaewon, she's 6 months oldder than me, January and July so I called her unnie; we were super lose though. We immigrated to Korea together after graduating from high school. We were 22 now, seniors at Seoul University. Jaewon majored as a writer while I was studying to be a doctor. Luckily, I actually paid attention in class and got good grades, so I would be graduating at the end of this year as well.

The person Jaewon unnie wanted ne to help her interview was Lee Donghae of Super Junior. He got selected to be a spokesmodel for our school, so unnie was assigned to do an article about him. Unfortunately something "came up" so I had to go in her place. I know I probably should've been super happy and excited to get the chance to interview one of the members of Korea's most well know boy bands, but I just wasn't into that idol stuff. I used to be into a couple of groups like Big Bang and Beast, but after I found out how crazy fangirls were, I just got so freaked out I barely touched kpop again. Now, idols just weirded me out. On top of the fact that their fans were the most stalker-ish fans of ANY fandom (A/N: we all know it's true, there are some pretty weird kpop fans out there.) I just didn't like how they were so perfect. Like, sometimes it creeped me out how perfect they were. 

No, I'm not one of those girls who are jealous of SNSD because they have "perfect bodies". It's just...sometimes it seems like they make no mistakes what-so-ever, and it just seems so inhuman. 

But anyways, back to the interview. Jaewon unnie had to interview him and thank him and stuff and also thank him for contributing money out of his own pocket (yeah right) to the school. 

Surprisingly, there was no traffic so when I got the SM Entertainment, I was actually 5 minutes early.

"Hello, welcome to SM Entertainment, home of Asia's top stars. How can I help you?" She sounded really bored. A lot of people probably came here hoping for their dreams to come true and for a chance to one day stand on stage.

"Umm hi, I'm here to do an interview with Lee Donghae of Super Junior for Seoul University." She looked at me with a bored look and told me to go to the 3rd floor, first door on the right.

I walked up the stairs right next to her desk. Wow, this place was really pink. Another thing I don't like about this place, its so pink. I hate the color pink. 

I rounded the corner on the second floor, and was faced with this gigantic blue door with the words "Super Junior" about the size of my face on the door. Wow, talk about overkill. There seemed to be music coming from the other side of this door. I knocked a couple times on the door, and on the 5th time they finally heard it, turned off the music and opened the door. It was Shindong, the chubbiest one of the group. I only know him because he's on a lot of variety shows.

"Hello, I'm her to interview Lee Donghae-sshi for Seoul University." He smiled at me. 

"Oh! So that's why you're here. I knew Donghae wouldn't be lucky enough to have such a pretty girl like you as his girlfriend. Come in, come in." But right as I stepped in, I tripped on the little bar on the threshold and fell on my knees in front of all the SuJu members. 

Well, we're off to a good start.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: SOOOO sorry for not updating in so long. Just...well school...and since last day of finals is tomorrow, maybe I'll be able to write more ^^ Anyways, here's the first chapter, it's short I know but I just wanted to have something up. Anyways, please support my story by subscribing and commenting. Thank you ^^