Childhood to Now

CHILDHOOD AND NOW, MY BEST FRIEND AND I

We met when were 8.

We enjoyed each others company and I started liking him and I've decided to make him my first boy best friend and he agreed.

I actually never expected that we had a lot of similarities. What's more, I found out that his parents got married the same day and year with my parents!

Then he became my partner in a ballroom field demonstration when I was 10 and he only became my partner because he is at the same height. Every time he held my hand, I got nervous and to believe I was 10 that time makes me laugh.

Entering high school, I got mad at him for not even texting me once during summer break. Then he asked someone for my new number and he confessed through texting but I had to refuse. I made a promise with my parents that I wouldn't be entering into a fast relationship.

I turned him down over and over again because he continually confesses.

But honestly, NOT ONCE in our high school life did the 2 of us talk physically with each other. I was nervous to go near him since I'm a girl but he never even tried to approach me!

Then I found out that he was also courting the girl who had the same birthday as me.

I got mad at him. Well he's courting me and another girl so who wouldn't get mad!

Then right before graduation, I had to urgently leave the country to stay with my family. Yes he said goodbye but No he didn't see me off nor give any farewell gifts.

Like I'm going to miss the graduation, my friends, the senior ball, and HIM.

Now that I'm not even sure when I'll return back there, I'm also unsure if he still likes me.

Well it's also my fault for not confessing though.

But I honestly don't want to break the best friend bond we have before.

I want to return to the childhood years we had fun and not think of the serious romances, but we can't go back in time

I've hurt him too much I guess...

I hurt the most important best friend I have which is why I'm not suitable nor worthy to be his girl...... :|