GD knows how to fix it.

stressed backwards is: desserts

 

Comeback time was always stressful and even more so for a perfectionist like Kwon Jiyong. He felt the pressure that lay on him now a thousand times more than just a few months ago with the other four Big Bang members.
 
Being a solo artist had its perks: the artistic freedom of music, fashion and stage performance but all eyes were on you and you alone.
So as much as he loved showing his true colours he was always glad when the solo activities were over. 
 
***
 
G-Dragon was glad that you had trusted him with the spare Key of your apartment. It was a lot calmer than the dorm and more homely than any hotel room.
Knowing you as an absolute junkie for sweet baked goods he had decided to stop by Dunkin´ Donuts and since he felt like spending money he got about everything they had in the store ranging from cookies over donuts to eclairs. 
 
He was smiling to himself imagining your overjoyed face. He quickened his steps and took the stairs almost flying.
When Jiyong came to a halt in front of your door he hesitated and knocked before pushing the key into the hole.
 
"Guess what I got us?!" He shouted while taking off his shoes. 
You were nowhere to be seen or heard. 
"Hello?" He was wondering if he had missed out on something you said to him. Maybe you were visiting your parents? Or just out for grocery shopping?
 
CRASH!
CLONK clonk clon-...
 
He quickly rushed to towards the sounds hoping you were allright. 
The kitchen looked like a battle scene. Cartons and packages, and now on top of it all: spilled flour that was covering the floor and you.
GD quickly held his hand in front of his mouth to mask his laughter "Honey, what are you doing?"
While helping dust you up his amusement was obvious for you to see.
 
"Haha, so funny." You were getting angier and angrier every second.
"I´m getting rid of it all." Seeing that this didn´t really explained anything to him you continued starting with a heavy sigh: "I just got back from the doctor. You know how I wasn´t feeling well over the past few weeks -"
"Don´t tell me you´re pregnant!" His eyes widened to the size of frying pans.
 
You hit him harder than you meant to and continued. "Not that doctor! I was tested for allergies and guess what?"
 
Heavy silence.
 
"I´m freaking allergic to flour! That means no cakes, no cookies, no waffles, no pancakes, no cookie dough ice-cream, no -"
It was then that you noticed the Dunkin´ Donuts bag in Jiyong´s hand.
"...no.....no....donuts...." you were subconsciously your lips. Your mouth had started watering. "...no...eclairs...no nothing."
GD tried to hide the bag behind him but it was too late.
Your face sunk.  
 
 "Hey, babe." He quickly embraced your still flour-dusted self and rocked you slightly back and forth.
"We´ll make this work somehow."
Hearing this did comfort you although you knew that it would still be very hard for you.
"How?" You whispered looking sadly into his eyes. He pressed a chaste kiss on your lips.
 
And then...just then he had an idea!
 
***
 
You were sitting on the couch sceptically eyeing that so-called boyfriend of yours. 
 
He was almost finished with the first chocolate covered, ganache-filled donut. And you started wondering what you had done to deserve this. You were trying to focus on the structure of the wallpaper in the living room but the chewing noises quickly got your attention again. How he devoured this godly piece of allergic goodness. Some chocolate landed on his upper lip.
 
At this moment you would have gladly chosen water-boarding over this torture.
 
You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn´t even notice him finishing the chocolatey treat or how he was inching closer to you.
 
What you did notice was the set of lips pressing against yours. You also were aware of his tongue slipping into your mouth and more importantly you were aware of that heavenly taste: the faint aroma of the baked donut and the prominent presence of rich chocolate. You found yourself claiming dominance over this kiss. It was pretty unlike you but now you just wanted to get every last taste of one of your favourite treats. 
When you retreated to catch your breath for a second you smiled before leaning in again.
 
 
"Maybe this allergy isn´t so bad after all."