Baby Don't Cry

Bad haircut

Today was awful. I had full bangs. Well, they looked fine and I felt pretty until someone from work told me I remind her of a character from a soap opera. Then the name calling began. It would have been okay. I would have been able to tolerate it but when I got home, Seunghyun made me feel worse.

"What happened to you?" He blinked a couple of times when I got inside our house. He circled me, touching the tips of my hair. "This isn't a wig, right?"

I glared at him. How could he joke about my hair? Can't he see that I'm upset?

"Babe, come on, take off the wig, I know you like to surprise me, but I'm excited to see your new haircut," His grin is irritating.

"This isn't a wig, okay! This is my new hair!" I vented all my pent up emotions, making him take one step back and blink some more. "Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, Seunghyun."

As tears were starting to well up on my eyes, I dashed to our room and locked the door. I could take another person making fun of me but I don't want that person to be Seunghyun. "Stupid boyfriend."

Before I could stop myself, I was cutting chunks of hair, trying to "repair" the bangs. I checked my reflection in the mirror. Congratulations! I look hideous right now. God, what did I just do? Can I turn back the time, please? My hands are starting to get cold and my eyes are ready to unleash another dam. Seunghyun was knocking on our door, coaxing me to come out.

"I'm sorry," he pleaded. "Jagiya, please open the door."

Too sad to move, I lied on the bed, huddled in a corner. I want to shoot myself. How will I go to work now? My co-workers will make more fun of me. I was so stupid. And reckless. I should've kept my old hairstyle.

"Jagiya, open the door, please," Seunghyun's voice is making me cry. I want to hug him and cry and chop all of my hair off. I was about to finally open the door when he did it for me. Oh. Spare key. "Jagiya I'm sorry," his big frame crashed into mine as he enveloped me in a warm embrace. Turns out I haven't realeased all of my tears after all, as I began to wail and bury my face on his chest.

"What am I going to do? I look ugly. These bangs are a mistake," I looked up at his face, tears blurring my vision.

He hugged me some more, rubbing my back. "You are beautiful, okay? With or without bangs," He smiled reassuringly.

"But you thought I look funny! I saw your face when I stepped inside!" I started pulling on my hair. Stupid bangs. Stupid me.

"Jagiya," Seunghyun gently grabbed my hands. "They'll grow out soon."

"Tell that to yourself once you hear what my officemates are going to say," I frowned, thinking about all the names they are going to call me. "Oppa, what am I going to do?" Tears are flowing non-stop and I buried my face in my hands. God, I don't want to go out until my hair grows back.

He lifetd my face, wiped the tears away, and put on me a head band, tucking the badly-cut fringe. "We'll go to a salon tomorrow, if that will make things all right. For now, embrace your new hair, okay?" He smiled playfully and the Se7en on his cheeks appeared. I love it when he smiles like this. "Embrace your new hair, okay? Embrace!!!"

I smiled. For the first time that day. Maybe my hair will still be fixed. Tomorrow, we shall see. As if reading what's on my mind, Seunghyun, in his husky voice, said, "It's just hair. A bad haircut won't make me love you less."


A/N:So I hope tomorrow my awful hair will be fixed. I hope someone will comfort me. Please. I really want to shoot myself.