Confession

You What?[temporary title]

 

“how I wish I could just say it to him” I mumbled to myself as I scrub the plate I was holding.

 

“Tell him what?”

 

I heard someone say. Eeeeeh… that voice I think I knew who it was, I turned my head to see who it was and I was right it was Him!! It’s Seunghyun!! He did just talk to me. Omo my heart, my heart… inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.. relax.

 

You: Huh??

TOP: I heard you talking, so I might as well just listen to you instead of joining them there.

You: ahm, actually I was practicing some lines for our role play.. just go with them.

 

I said, but instead he went close to me and leaned on the sink. God, help me please I don’t want to commit a sin… aish! I’ll admit it’s the first time he talked to me since we met.

 

You: Seunghyun-ssi, do you need something? I’ll go get it if you want?

 

I said as I try to control my emotions.

He just shook his head and smiled at me.

 

TOP: ani, i don’t need anything, I just want to talk to you.

You: but I’m still doing the dishes, just join them, I’ll talk to you when I’m not busy… is that okay?

TOP: it’s okay I’ll just wait for you until you finish that.

 

He said to me as he gave me smile.

He let me finish washing the dishes as he sat there watching me.

I felt very conscious to myself now, everytime I look at him, he’s there staring at me. I wonder what he’s up to.

I finished washing the dishes and he’s still there waiting for me.

 

TOP: you’re done? Can we talk now?

You: I guess so-

 

I wasn’t finish talking when he held my arm and take me outside our house. Wait what the hell is he doing??

 

You: ahh, wait… Seunghyun-ssi, where are we going? I need to tell Jiyong oppa that were going out.

TOP: no need to tell him, I’ll just text him, stop asking and just come with me… I have to talk to you in private.

You: but!—

 

We stopped in front of his car and held my shoulders, his face was close to mine. I got really terrified as my heart beats fast.

 

TOP: are you going to follow me or I’ll kiss you?

 

I nodded and just shut my mouth. Although I want him to kiss me, but it’s just so cheap of me to let a guy kiss me without any reason, especially he’s not my boyfriend.

 

He opened the door of his car and let me get inside first as he gets on the driver’s seat. I’m really nervous of where he’s going to take me.

We drove in the city both of us still silent. That was until he spoke.

 

TOP: I’m sorry about earlier, I didn’t mean to frighten you… it’s just that you won’t stop talking, I really am sorry.

You: … it’s okay, I understand. I’m sorry that I’m too stubborn.

TOP: no you don’t have to apologize, by the way we’re here.

 

He said as he stopped the car, we were at the Han river, it’s my first time admiring the view of the Han river. He got off the car and opened the door for me.

He took my hand as I got off his car. I took my hand from him but he didn’t let go. I was a bit surprised of his action.

 

TOP: come, let’s sit there… I’ll tell you something.

You: …

 

Still holding my hand, we walked and sat near the water.

He let go of my hand as we sat there.

 

You: Seunghyun-ssi, what is it that you’re going to tell me?

TOP: … will you just stop calling like that? Call me oppa, ok?

You: ok, Seunghyun-s-, I mean oppa.

 

He didn’t talk while I on the other hand is still waiting for him to talk to me.

 

You: [sighs]

TOP: Yeonmi-ah!

 

He called me as he held my shoulders making me face him. I’m really nervous right now, and my heart it’s beating fast again.

 

You: d-dae?

 

I said as I startled.

TOP: I… I – I LOVE YOU

You: huh? What did you say oppa? I didn’t hear you sorry, what was that again?

 

Staring at me with his nervous expression, it’s my first time seeing him like that. What’s the matter with him?

 

You: oppa, gwenchanhayo?

 

I ask him, but I was surprised as he hugged me tightly in his arms.

You: oppa, what are you doing? Someone might see us, especially you!

 

I said as I try to get away from his embrace.

 

TOP: I don’t care, I don’t care if they see me hugging you, all I want is to be beside you… Yeonmi-ah.

You: oppa… what are you saying?

 

He let go of me and held my hands, as he stared deeply in my eyes. I can feel myself blushing at the moment. What is he trying to say? I’m confused right now.

 

TOP: Yeonmi-ah, I’m in love with you, no I mean… I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU Yeonmi!!

 

Apparently there were a few people in Han river, that’s why they looked at us as Seunghyun screamed his confession to me. Wait! He confessed to me??

 

You: oppa, you what??

 

Although I heard it right, I just want him to say it to me again.

 

TOP: aish, you heard it… I won’t say it again!

 

Aigoo, how cute! Hahaha but I really want him to say it to me again.

 

You: aniyo oppa, my mind was off to somewhere so I didn’t hear what you were saying.

 

I teased as I pouted my lips.

 

TOP: aish, arasso… Kwon Yeon Mi, listen to me… I LOVE YOU, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

 

And with that, I can’t help but to blush in front of him. People around us were clapping their hands as they chant forcing me to say yes. And I don’t even think that recognize that it was TOP confessing to me. Well it’s okay though.

 

TOP: will you?

You… well, I thought you didn’t notice me all along, but now I’m so happy to accept your confession…

TOP: does that mean you’re willing to be my girlfriend?

You: yes oppa, I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! I LOVE YOU SEUNGHUN OPPA!

 

I said as I hugged him tight, he hugged even tighter then let go of me.

 

TOP: thank you, Yeonmi-ah, I’ll promise to take care of you and love you forever. I LOVE YOU.

You: but oppa, how will I tell this to Jiyong oppa?

TOP: don’t worry, he already knew about my intentions to you, that is why I asked your brother to let us stay in your house so I can get close to you.

 

You: so you’re the one who wanted to stay in our house and not my brother? Aigoo, you should have tell it to me earlier. But it’s okay, now that I know you’re also in love with me.

TOP: what do you mean “also”, you’re in love with me for a long time? (he chuckled as I hit his arm) aww, come here…

 

He pulled me closer and cupped my cheeks. OMO!! We stared at each other for a while and then I felt his lips touch my forehead.

 

TOP: I love you Yeonmi-ah.

 

He said as he hugged me again.

 

You: I love you too, Seunghyun oppa.

 

After that, we went for a walk, holding each other’s hands. We talked about ourselves, our interests, our dreams in life and so much more.

 

*** END ***