Staying at our house part 1

You What?[temporary title]

 

Kriiiiiiing~
Your phone rang. It was your brother calling you.

 

You: hello?
GD: hello yeonmi-ah, do you have time?can we meet right now i have somethig to tell you..
You: aish, what is it?just tell it to me right now.
GD: i can't, it's urgent..okay, i'll tell you where we should meet, just go there arasso?i have to go now bye take care oppa loves you!

 

And with that, he hang up.

* aish, what is it this time?
You thought to yourself.

------------------------------------------


You and your brother met a coffee shop near their dorm.

GD: mi-ah, over here!

You heard your brother called out. You looked at him and approached you brother.

You: what is it that you want to say?ppali, i have to go immediately cuz i have something to do.
GD: yah! stop talking to me like that, din't you miss me?
You: i do miss you, it's just that i have to finish something for school.so tell it to me now.
GD: arasso arasso, hmm.. remember me telling you about that one month break for us?(you nod)well, it's going to be this monh..
You: and so?what are you trying to imply?
GD: ME AND THE BOYS WILL BE STAYING AT OUR HOUSE.(he said smiling at you)

 

*did i just heard that right?they'll be staying with us?- you screamed inside your mind.

 

You: but oppa!, you knew that me snd my bestfriend Yehyun are staying there..why don't you just look for another place to stay, go to Jeju or to somewhere travel overseas.

 

You retorted. It's not that you dont want to be wih your brother, It's just that you were thinking of what could possibly happen if you let them stay there. Most especially, your thinking about being with TOP for one month.

Yeah right, that charismatic rapper of BigBang. It's not that long since you met him, thanks to your brother that you got the chance to meet someone like him. Your brother doesn't know that you're having a crush on their hyung and so does TOP. Just by remembering the first time meeting him, you can't help but to feel yourself blushing. You were busy thinking that you didnt notice your brother is saying something.

 

You: ...huhh, okay.(you said under your breath)
GD: really? Thanks yeonmi-ah, i love you!(he said as he gave you a big hug)

 

HUH?what was that??is he saying somethig or did he just say something??

 

GD: well i have to go now since you said earlier that you'll be doing something.

 

and with that, he left me. Still thinking of what he had just said.