The Beginning...

My Ticket To Fame

 

Ding Dong~
Its 10am and you receive a envelope under your front door. It’s your concert tickets for the SMTown in Sydney Australia. You immediately open it and you see the two VIP tickets that you begged so hard for.
You quickly call one of your closes friends who is the one of the few who knows your crazy obsession with kpop and you tell them that the tickets have arrived. You run to your room and gently put them on your table and you awkwardly sit and just admire them.  You think in your mind ~one more week till the concert~
*The day of the concert*
Victoria POV~  
OMGGG It is finally the day I get to watch an actual Kpop concert live.
~calling Sabrina~ where are you????
SAB: I am nearly at the train station sorry I am late I got caught up in watching the latest episode of ….. And I totally forgot the time.
Well hurry up or we will not be able to get any merchandise at all.
…………………….. Time goes by ………………………………………………………
~end of POV~
Ten minutes later you see a little figure of a girl running towards you and you squint your eyes and you see Sabrina with her fringe parting down the middle and her small hand trying to cover her forehead and there small little feet trying to go as fast as they can. 
She stops and pants in front of you, you wait until she catches her breath and you pat her on the back. You let her rest for a bit and you guys walk together to the train station and you guys purchase you tickets together. While waiting for the train you fangirl about how hot EXO and Shinee will be (I am biased ^-^) Sabrina sighs and rolls her eyes at your extreme fan girling. The train arrives and you both get on immediately you see all the other fan girls and boys on the train with their posters and all. You eye everyone out and you can see that there were a lot of pretty fan girls. But you and Sabrina find a seat and down you guys start talking about animes since you really like Maid Sama but Sabrina thinks it is gay and too girlish but you just love it!!! 
………………
You finally arrive to the stop and you squeeze out of the train along with the other train full of people. You walk to the stadium and it is nearly dark and you and Sabrina hold hands and begin to walk in and line up with your tickets in your hands.
 
You walk into the stadium and you give your tickets to the staff and they guide you to your seats you look up and you can see that you were really close to the stage in fact you are right in front of the stage. You wait for a couple of minutes and some staff members brings over a cardboard box and they ask what color light stick we wanted and I said I wanted a blue one (Shinee) and Sabrina wanted a pink one (SNSD) we waited and played with our lights… until all the lights all turn off and you and the whole audience starts to scream and chant “SMTOWN, SMTOWN, SMTOWN” then you hear the music start to play it is F(x)’s Electric shock…..
 
It was time for the special time where they shine a light on the audience and they can go up on stage to have some fun with their idols ^.^ (hehehe I know this never happens)
The spotlight goes around in circles around the stadium and it lands on a girl on the other side of the stadium, you don’t lose faith and you keep your fingers crossed but the second spotlight shines on another girl but at the back of the stadium. You know there is only two more people who can go up on stage but you and
 
Sabrina keep wishing but the third spotlight was on a guy in the back again you were ready to give up hope until you hear a drum roll and a bright light shining in your face you look up at the stage and you see the staff people gesturing for you to come up on stage you couldn’t believe it you felt like fainting but you slowly got up and went on stage. You couldn’t believe it!!!! You wanted to scream but you kept your calm. You stand on the end of the stage next to the others you one by one introduce yourselves and you were told to show a special talent with anyone of the SM artists.
 
It was finally your turn and you ask if you could sing Twinkle with Tiffany you say hi to her and she hands you a microphone you breathe in deeply and you hear a the song start to play in the background. 
 
Tiffany starts off and she cue’s you to start you nervously bring the mic up to your mouth you start to sing and you can hear everyone awe in amazement you could hear the staff members saying that you were really pretty and that you have an amazing voice you finish up to the chorus and everyone applauds you. You bow to thank everyone for their kindness since you did not think that you were that good… You get to take photos with all the groups and you get free merchandise hugs and a kiss on the cheek from some of the guys.
 
They finish the show and you get up and start to pick up all your bags until one of the staff members tells you and Sabrina if you have time to come backstage. You both look at each other and you slowly nod and you both follow the staff member to backstage. You see the managers gathering around a table the staff member speaks to them in Korean and they look you up and down and they gesture you to sit down you nervously pull out the seat and sit on the edge. 
Then they suddenly asked for your name you softly said Victoria Kim and they look at you and they ask you if you could speak Korean you nod your head and they ask you if you wanted to join SM…… 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~First Chapter.... It is totally irellivant to the actual story but it is an intro so..... oh well~
Hope you guys enjoyed it!!!! First Fanfic !!!!!