The Second Member. The Orange Blood.

Plasma ; Blue Blood Entertainment's New Boy Group [ Apply Closed]

The intimidating-looking male rolled on his back and sighed, searching the internet through his phone like what he has been doing for basically the whole day. He hated winter. All he really did was be a pig. All he normally does on winter days was eat, sleep and lie down. Suddenly, a message box popped up on his screen. He raised a questioning eyebrow at the unknown number and then opened the message.

 

CONGRATULATIONS, HARUNO KENJI!

YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR PLASMA!

PLEASE REPORT TO BLUE BLOOD ENTERTAINMENT'S MEETING ROOM 1 TOMORROW AT 1 PM FOR A BRIEFING.

 

The male, Haruno Kenji,stared at his phone blankly. His sister, who was sitting at his feet,noticed that her brother had suddenly froze. "Onii-chan? What happened?" His sister asked and went over to where his head was and looked at the screen. Her eyes suddenly widened and she started screaming like a mad woman. "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!" She jumped around. "Congratulations, onii-chan!" She used all her strength to pull her borther's body up and bear hugged him. Feeling the oxygen being squeezed out of him, Kenji snapped back into reality and pried his sister off of him. "Kuroii, Kuroii. I know you're happy. I'm happy as well, but you're cutting off my oxygen supply." Kenji said as he finally pried his sister off of him and got his oxygen supply back. "Oh, sorry onii-chan. But, I'm just so damn happy!" Kuroii smiled and hugged her brother, gently,this time around.

 

Then, Kenji saw his phone light up from where it was on the couch. The screen displayed his borther's name. Kenji got Kuroii off of him once more and then answered his phone. "Hello?" Kenji answered. "OI. KONO YARO! SOUND MORE HAPPY!" Blaze screamed through the speaker so loud that Kenji pulled the phone away from his ear. "Oh trust me, I am very happy right now." Kenji said and let out a small smirk, which did not go unnoticed by Kuroii. Kuroii's eyes widened as she saw the smirk on her older brother's face and suddenly, she snatched the phone from him to talk to her eldest brother. "ONII-CHAN!! IT'S TRUE. He's really happy now! He actually smirked!" Kuroii spazzed loudly through the phone. "What, really?" Blaze spazzed just as loudly that Kenji could hear him. "Ah, ah, ah! Keijin! Stop! I gotta go, Kuroii! We have practice and Keijin's already dragging me by my ear! Bye! Say bye to Jiji for me!" Blaze said and then hung up. "Here you go onii-chan. And Kaoru onii-chan said bye." Kuroii said as she handed the phone back to Kenji. "I know. I heard him. He isn't the quietest person, you know." Kenji sighed, causing Kuroii to laugh, agreeing with her older brother.

 

Author's Corner [May 20,2013]

I'm really sorry for the late update! This was actually supposed to be up on the same day as the previous chapter or latest by the next day but I got sick so I had to go to the doctor and I also had to rest and sleep early. So,I tried to ask Hyo to update but she told me she was sick as well! Such an unfortunate time for both of us to be sick TT.TT. I did this in a rush since my parents are coming home soon and if they find out I've been on the computer and not resting,I'll get an earful. So,do expect a load of mistakes. Comments and Subscribers Are Appreciated And Loved. (Kuroii)