Waiter Love

Waiter Love

Dara's POV

"Omo, look at how much you have grown! I have not seen you in such a long time!" My aunt exclaimed.

I smiled politely and nodded my head. Gosh, I hate this dress!

I was at my cousin Park Bom's wedding. We were at the lobby first for some refreshments and cocktails. Bommie was getting married to the love of her life, Choi Seunghyun. They were the best couple I had ever known. They were perfect for each other! How I wished I could find my Mr Right soon! Someone charming, dreamy, handsome, cute, polite, and.... But, I doubt I'll find someone like that soon!

So, anyways, back to reality, I was at Bommie's wedding. The wedding was held at Seunghyun's, or TOP as I call him, restaurant. It was a really really high class restaurant! The service was TOP class! HAHA! No pun intended! Anyways, since it was her wedding, Bommie wanted me to look my best for her special day! Hence, she gave me this really really cute onion dress, that was pink, and had bows and fluffs and everything girls dreamt of... But, it was EXTREMELY SHORT! I was constantly pulling the hem of my dress! GAH, I'm so going to kill Bommie after the wedding! Just you wait, Park Bom!

Great, I see another relative making her way towards me, got to go and greet her now. Bye Dara, I'll talk to you later! 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

"Look at the time now! I'm already late!" I looked at my watch while running towards the restaurant.

As I ran through the door, the guests were already in the lobby! God, I need to get to Seunghyun as soon as possible!

BOINK!

OUCH! What the hell happened?! Oops, I knocked into someone! Wait, it's a girl! A really pretty one too! 

The girl looked up at me with her beautiful chestnut brown eyes with her long eyelashes. Time instantly stopped as we made eye contact. Wow, I could feel myself getting mesmerised in her eyes! She was only wearing little makeup and yet she looked so beautiful!  Her cheeks were pinkish and her lips were the cutest thing I ever saw. I think I just fell in love...

"Excuse me? Aren't you going to help me up?" A sweet voice broke my thoughts.

I instantly woke up from my daydream! Where are my manners?! I immediately stretched out my hands. She held my hands and got up. When I felt her touch my hands, a wonderful feeling went through my body.

"I'm so sorry! I hope you aren't hurt!" I said, while looking at her apologetically.

The girl of my dreams looked at me and... TURNED AWAY?! She actually ignored me, KWON JIYONG, the pretty boy of this century?! Wow, this ...

I watched as the girl walked away without a single word said to me. Sobs, Kwon Jiyong, you have lost your charms...

"Jiyong?? YA JIYONG!" another voice sounded.

WHO IS THE STUPID PERSON WHO BROKE JIYONG'S SAD MOMENT?! Oh, Seunghyun! OH MY GOD, I totally forgot about Seunghyun!!! Sorry Bro!!!

"Hyung, I'm here! Sorry I'm late!!" I said as I ran towards Seunghyun.

"GLAD YOU KNOW! It's my special day today and you're late? Sobs, Jiyongie doesnt love me anymore!" my HYUNG, can you believe it, started whining.

"Arrasso arrasso, sorry Hyung! Jiyong loves TOP okay??" I said while patting him on the head.

Seunghyun looked at me with puppy dog eyes and smiled like a 3 year old. Gosh, someone tell my Hyung to grow up please! I can't believe he is getting married! Poor Bom noona! She seems nice, why should she deserve a guy like him! HAHA!

"YA, you're thinking bad things about me right?" 

I shook my head and smiled innocently. Seunghyun eyed me suspiciously.

"If you say so... YA, let's go!!! We're late already!!!!" He said while running into a room, HOLDING MY HANDS?!

HYUUUUNNNNNGGGGGG!

 

 

Dara's POV

Whew, the wedding dinner is finally starting! 

I was seated at one of the round tables with my other relatives. Gosh, I was bored to death already... Chaerin-ah, why aren't you here yet??? :(

Sighs... 

"DARA!"

Chaerin?? YES, she's here! With Seungri too!! Yay... There goes my talking time with Chaerin... Why Chaerin why? Whenever Chaerin and Seungri were together, they only have eyes for each other. YES, LITERALLY EYES FOR EACH OTHER ONLY. They would be all lovey dovey and shower each other with love... Sweet right? Gosh, I'm being sarcastic here... THEY ARE TOO IN LOVE I SWEAR! Sobs, Dara's going to be forever alone tonight...

Excuse me while I cry myself in one corner....

 

 

Jiyong's POV

I looked in the mirror and adjusted my tie. 

"Thanks for your help, Jiyong! SARANGHAE! MWAH!" My disgusting Hyung said while he tried to kiss me, I REPEAT TRIED TO KISS ME!

"Eww, hyung, you sure you're straight?" I asked while chuckling.

"YA, what do you think? I love your Bommie noona okay? She is the love of my life, sorry Ji!" 

I faked a sob, while clutching my heart. "Seunghyun-shi, you broke my heart!"

Seunghyun laughed heartily and I laughed along with him. I would definitely miss joking around with him after he's married.

"Ya, do you want one last hug before I get married?" He asked, still in the acting mode.

"Of course Seunghyun oppa!" I replied, imitating my character.

We smiled at each other and gave a bromance hug.

"Honey, you're straight right?" A woman's voice entered the room.

"OF COURSE I AM, HONEY! JIYONG'S THE ONE THAT IS GAY!" My childish hyung said while walking over to his soon to be wife while pointing accusingly at me. Tsk, childish!

Bommie noona laughed and looked at me suspiciously, " Jiyong, you're gay? That's a pity, I was going to introduce you to my cousin today... Oh well... I'll find a guy for you soon I guess!"

"NOONA, I'm perfectly straight!" I exclaimed while the happy couple laughed.

The couple then looked at each other lovingly. Oh no, please don't.... KISS! Gosh, they should at least care for the poor Jiyong here who is still single right???

"YA, NOONA, HYUNG, please sympathise with this poor single guy here!" I complained.

They laughed again. "I will introduce you to my cousin later! You guys would definitely click!"

Hopefully Bom noona's cousin is as wonderful as the girl I bumped into just now... Sigh, I wonder what the girl is doing now...

 

Author's Note:

Hello guys!! HAHA! Shall post this first part first! Was planning on completing this story as a one-shot but I need to do my homework now! Bye bye! Hope this story is not that bad... Hmm, sobs... Sorry for any mistake in typing... I accidentally deleted what I wrote at first... Sigh... HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! BYE BYE BYE BYE! DARAGON FOREVER MORE! :) ^-^b 

Appreciate how cute Jiyong looks here and look at him while waiting for an update! HAHA! Oh yes, did you guys watch Crayon already? IT WAS AMAZING! G to the D is the best! 

Okay, that's all from me today! Sorry if this story disappointed you guys, mianhae, I try harder next time! Please check out my other stories... Thank you!!

How many times have I said bye already? HAHA! Anyway, this time it's for real, BYE GUYS! :)