Jealousy

Jealousy

Please support my first fanfic(:

 

 

It was soon going to be SHINEE & f(x) special stage for Gayo Daejun. Krystal was in the waiting room alone while her members went to the bathroom. She was looking through her cellphone when she received a text from Minho.

Can't wait to be on stage with you later.

Krystal smiled and sent him a text in return.

Be patient, oppa.

 

Krystal Jung Soo Jung and Choi Minho are a couple. Well, no one knows. Not even their members and not even Jessica who is Krystal's sister. They have been dating secretly for 4 months and today was actually their 4 months anniversary. They wished for their dating contract to end quickly so they can show the world and fans how in love they are.

The waiting room's door was open and Krystal was sitting directly in front of the door when she saw Minho talking to some celebrity girls. She knew that a lot of idol girls like him and he has to at least talk to them to not make things obvious but, why was he letting all the girls touch him, smacking him playfully when he makes cheesy jokes? She knew they can't display even the least amount of affection or just gaze into one another's eyes. Krystal was now feeling very jealous. He was flirting with the girls right in front of her room door.

While flirting, Minho felt wrong. He knew he wasn't suppose to do this but to him, it was the only way to save his and Krystal's relationship not thinking that it would make things worse. He didn't want to give any signs that they were dating. And he didn't notice that the place he was standing by was f(x)'s waiting room. As he turned his head, he saw Krystal looking at him with mixed feelings. In her eyes there was, sadness, anger and jealousy. If they were alone, he would go over to her and give her a hug to say that he's sorry but, he was in front of other idols and staffs of Gayo Daejun so he just turned away like it was nothing.

Krystal was taken aback at what Minho did. He didn't even bother to mouth that he was sorry. It was like, he did that on purpose. Krystal walked over to the door and Soyeon, Taeyeon, and Tiffany greeted her. "Oh, Krystal sshi, anyounghasaeyo." Being a girl with good values, even when she's feeling hurt, she greeted them. "Anyounghasaeyo, unnies." she bowed. "Don't you want to join us and have a chat?" Tiffany asked. "Nah, it's okay, let lover boy just flirt with the three of you." Krystal smiled and rejected their offer. Minho felt bad. "See, you are indeed flirting, even your little sister says so." Taeyeon said to Minho. 

Little sister? Krystal thought. Can't he say best friend instead or something else?

Minho wished he hadn't hung out with his noonas. He really didn't want Krystal to get the wrong idea.

"Oh Minho, your cheesy jokes really hurt my eyes, sorry. I'm closing my door." Krystal pretended to gag making the three girls laugh. She then closes the door.

"Minho sshi, we have to go now. Bye!" the three girls left.

Minho knocked on the waiting room door hoping that Krystal would open the door and let him explain himself to her. And what he wished for came true but Krystal's face made his heart sink. There were tear stains on her face and her eyes were red.

"Krystal, i'm sorry." he took her hands in his which she pushed away. Krystal looked away. "Let's talk inside," Minho was going to go into the room when the f(x) members came.

"Hey, there's 10 minutes till our performance. Minho, you better run off, yours in in 6 minutes!" Luna said.

"Oh, Krystal? What happened?" Victoria asked the maknae. Minho didn't feel like going on stage now.

"Nothing, omma." Krystal lied. "Oppa, go! You're late." Krystal said angrily and tears began to flow again. Minho couldn't speak, he went off to find s straight away.

"Let's fix your make up," Sulli said.

"Tell us what happened," Victoria asked again.

"No, not now, maybe next time." Krystal answered.

f(x) got ready and went up on stage to perform with SHINEE. On stage, Krystal tried not to look at Minho and when she was dancing with Key, she tried to exaggerate to get back at Minho. When it was time for Minho's rap, Krystal walked by him. They were supposed to high five each other but they didn't.

It was the last stage of the show, all the idols gathered up on stage to end the event. Minho was standing away from Krystal and he tried to get closer and closer and eventually, he was behind her. Krystal noticed that Minho was behind her but then, Jonghyun was talking to her so she pretended that she can't hear what Jonghyun say and made their face get closer to each others making Minho's blood boil. When will she stop this? He thought. He tried to grab her hands but failed cause she walked away.They passed by each other again. In the corner of Krystal's eye, she saw Minho stealing a glance at her way.

The event ended, while f(x) were packing their stuff, Minho walked in. 

"Oh, oppa." Sulli said. Victoria had a feeling that Minho was the reason why Krystal had been glum all day. So, being the protective unnie, she wanted a word with Minho. They both went somewhere to talk.

"By any chance you're the cause of Krystal's tears?" she asked. Minho looked down.

"Ne," he managed to let out. 

"What happened?" she asked.

"I'm not, we're not supposed to tell you." Minho said. He saw Victoria giving him a look. "Okay, okay. We're dating!" he gave up and told her the whole story. 

Victoria went back to her members and they left for their dorm. Minho went to sit a cafe nearby the f(x) dorm to do something. "Yes, i'm done." Minho smiled and lifted up the paper he wrote on. Minho went to the f(x) dorm and left the note on their doorstep and left. 

Krystal wanted to go back to her parents house and it was late at night but she insisted and left the dorm. On the way out, Krystal saw a letter on the floor with her name. She picked it up and read it while walking home.

Dear Krystal,

After reading this letter, I hope you know that what i did wasn't on purpose. I didn't mean to make you cry. I thought whatever I did was to not make things obvious so it may look like I didn't care about how you felt. I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen. I was acting natural. And I understand you wanted to get back at me too and i've forgiven you. Well, if you wanted me to forgive you. All I want you to know is how sorry I am for being a fool. 

I love you. A lot.

Krystal wanted to find Minho. She felt stupid for getting jealous so easily. She was mad at herself. She let her tears roll down her cheeks. The streets were empty. She felt cold and alone. The only person she needed right now was Minho. Just then, she received a phone call.

"Oppa?" 

"Do you forgive me?" 

"How do you know that I just read your letter?" Krystal asked. Minho hung up. "Oppa, oppa?" Krystal groaned in anger.

"Cause i'm here," she heard someone a very familiar voice, the only voice she wanted to hear. She turned around to see Minho who was walking towards her. "Why are you crying?" he wiped her tears away. 

"Because i'm stupid," she continued sobbing. Minho hugged her tight.

"No, you're not, if i were you, i'd be the same." Minho said and kissed her head.

"I'm sorry, it's just my time of the month, i get really sensitive." Krystal giggled.

"No need to be sorry," he pulled away from the hug and chuckled. "I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry."

"Well, I forgive you." Krystal smiled and looked into his eyes. "I love you," she leaned in.

"I love you too," Minho leaned in too. Their lips touched. Minho wrapped his arms around Krystal's waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. They finally pulled away, slowly.

"Happy 4 months, 1 day, baby." Minho showed her his charming smile. Krystal laughed. 

"You too," 

Minho took out a small box from his jacket pocket and asked Krystal to open it. Krystal was surprised.

"What is this?" she asked, smiling.

"Just open it,"

Krystal opened to find a necklace with a 'K' pendant. "Wow," she smiled. It was simple but beautiful.

"Look closely at the pendant," Minho said. Krystal looked closely and saw his name engraved on the pendant.

"Awww," Krystal hugged him. "I love you, Choi Minho." she kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, Jung Soo Jung." Minho intertwined his hands with hers and walked to her house.

"By any chance Victoria unnie helped you out?" Krystal asked.

"Yeah, I asked her to force you out of the dorm so that I can meet you while you're going home." Minho chuckled.

 

 

The End(:

Do comment!