FINAL

Seducing Mr. Flirt

 

SONG SUGGESTION: Hey Na Na by Katie Herzig

 

I was the normal girl in school, I have few friends, but I never had a boyfriend. Things seemed to change a bit when this guy comes across my way.

Let’s zoom in a bit, shall we? There he is, Kim Jongin, flirt next door, walking down the hallway like he’s some kind of a super model from a trash magazine. BEST YOU’LL EVER COME ACROSS. Best man- in school. If you haven’t met him, count yourself lucky. He’s the most well-known flirt in our school. Even desperate teachers love him. I don’t know what food he’s given them. I don’t even know what they find in him. He’s a snotty boy who doesn’t even know manners; he doesn’t give a damn about girls.

Then, poof! He messed up with my friend. He broke her poor, hopeless heart and trampled all over her pride. And because of that, I finally mustered the courage to, okay drum roll please, yes you’re right, break his bloated heart and deflate his boosted ego. It’s my turn now, Kim Jongin. Your days are numbered. I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU BEG ON YOUR KNEES TO ME.

 

Day one was a bit awkward, but since I was determined to make him truly madly deeply fall for me, I forced myself to continue the race.

In most wars, guns and missiles were the weapons. But in this kind of war, they’re pretty faces and y dresses. A weapon that will surely make the enemy’s heart pound.

I caught him talking with his friends as they stood near the lockers. I breathed in deeply before finally walking up towards them. His eyes travelled all over my body and I heard his friend whistle. He managed to give me a flirty smile but I dismissed him with a snob. He banged his head on one of the locker doors before he called out behind my back, “Hey miss!”

I stopped and grinned before facing him. I caught you now. “Yes?”

“Is that dress a table cloth?” he smirked as I felt blood reach my ears.

“No. It is supposed to be?” I asked, imitated his smirk before backing out. God, that was hilarious!

First mission, FAILED.

 

Day two, little miss angel. Let’s put some food inside his locker. Kekeke~ I made some kimchi spaghetti and kimbab, with egg rolls on the side and some sweets for dessert. I devilishly stopped on his locker and opened it, threw away the other gifts and placed in the food. Okay, Kim Jongin, let me see how weak you are when it comes to food. I ran and hid behind the other lockers before laughing like a retard.

It was after five minutes when he came to his locker and opened it. His eyes twinkled like a cute puppy’s and I felt my legs wiggle. He took it and stared at it suspiciously before he sniffed in and closed his eyes. Very yummy, right? He smiled and held it tightly before approaching his friends.

Second mission, success!

 

Day three came and no plan came into my mind. I was blanked out. Totally zero.

I passed by him and hoped he wouldn’t notice me. He eyed me curiously as I walked.

“Miss!” he called out as he jogged beside me.

“What do you want?” I stopped and asked him innocently.

“You know, this might sound a bit insane but can I know your name?” he said and smiled seductively. He reached up to scratch his head, maybe trying to let me see how he flexed. I rolled my eyes while my friends gawked at me.

“It’s ______” I answered and walked away.

“Wait, can I get your number?” He caught my hand and held it, while his other hand reached for the phone on his pocket. Shoot, kill me now.

I dictated my digits very fast and hoped he couldn’t catch up. He showed his lop-sided grin again before he said, “I’ll call you tonight.” as his warm fingers trailed down before letting me go. I smiled back and he winked at me.

My friends’ mouths were still wide open when they asked me.

“What was that all about?”

“I’m out to catch a yellow monkey.” I said as I looked straight and felt like a god. Just you wait, Kim Jongin.

He called me later that night, we talked a bit. He flirted too much, I responded a bit but contained my feelings.

The few calls became countless, each night, he called. Every morning, before I head to my class, he hangs out by my locker. We dated several times already, and I noticed he hasn’t flirted with anybody since. This man has finally fallen for my operation. And I have unnoticeably fallen for him.

 

It was another free day today and I was walking around the school. Jongin wasn’t here because he told me he had other important things to do. That was when I heard voices near the boys’ locker room.

“Dude, you’re the man!” I heard one guy said and I scooped in closer.

“I know.” Another guy said, and oh my, it was Jongin.

I peeked in, and I saw them sitting on the tables.

“Man, you’re whipped.” The guys across from him named Kris said as he tapped Jongin’s shoulder.

“Dude, nobody’s whipped. I am not whipped. ______’s one of the girls I’m bound to play with.” Jongin concluded as he stood on the table.

Oh Kim Jongin, you are so going down.

 

That night, I ignored his calls and text messages. Avoided him in school and change my schedules. He asked my friends where I was but they could only give him a WE DON’T KNOW  for an answer.

A few weeks passed and I continued to avoid him. Today was his birthday and I decided to finally blow up his ego.

He was looking around the hallway when his eyes met mine. A smile appeared on his face as he approached me. In the middle of the way. Perfect.

“Where have you been? You ignored me all the time.” He uttered as he held my hand.

“I’m sorry. I was busy.” I said and rolled my eyes.

“Look, you see, I think I like you.” He said and all the people paused to listen and look at us.

I smirked and said, “Sorry, dear, but I don’t see you as a man. My man. There’s only one guy out there for me, but you are not him!” I said and pulled away.

“What do you mean? I thought you liked me too?” he asked as pain streaked across his face.

“I’m not whipped. Nobody’s whipped, right?” I asked and I noticed how his eyes widen in surprise.

“I caught you.” I winked before finally gathering up all my courage and walked away.

 

That was the first and last time I cried.

 

The next month was unbearable, I saw him everywhere. He still had the sad look on his eyes; I noticed he hasn’t flirted with anybody since I stood him up.

One day, he unexpectedly stood by my locker.

“Hi.” He murmured.

“Hey.” I answered and took out my book. I closed the locker shut and walked away. He pulled my hand before calling out, “I’m whipped.”

Everybody glanced at us and I could feel blood rising to my cheeks.

“I’m sorry, I was afraid to tell them how I felt. I was a sissy.” Jongin said and squeezed my hand.

I couldn’t answer, so he continued on.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” He said and kneeled in front of me. I could hear all the female students gasp and fall on their knees.

“Stand up.” I whispered and smiled.

 

He stood up and spoke, “I like. I really like you.”

He looked into my eyes and smiled. Sorry Jongin, my turn now.

 

 

 

I smiled back, kissed him on the lips and before he could react, I walked away with a smirk playing on my lips.

 

I like you too, but let’s see how this hurts you.