Don't Pair Me Up

Pretty 'Unnie' [HIATUS]

-No one-

                          "Hahahahahaha! You guys are so funny!!!

                         After having some conversation with the Super Junior members, suddenly Kyu Hyun clapped his hand loud to attract people's attention..

                         "Attention people! Today is my dongsaeng's 17th birthday.. Ah! No need to say that.. You have knew it already.." Kyu Hyun's scratching his head.. "Erm.. Now please welcome.. The VIP of the day.. my little sister, Cho Ah Ra (Cho Ah Ra was his noona actually but in this ffc,let just assume her as his dongsaeng.. :D ) .. Then a girl walked out from a room at the upper level of the house.. Revealing a cute girl wearing a long dress, smiling.. All the guests clapped their hand..

                          "Thank you oppa for making this birthday party for me.. I really appreciated it.. And more over.. Today he had invite the special guest.. It was his band, Super Junior.. The most popular boyband in SM high school.. For omma and appa, thanks for the delicious food and thanks for my newly phone.. It's really nice.. Okay guy.. Please enjoy your meals.. It have been prepared by my omma on her own.. And kamsahabnida for willing to come here.." Ah Ra said to the guest while bowing.. After that she walked toward her friends and have achat with them.. After a few moment, she walked to Kyu Hyun and his friends..

                           "Here comes the princess.." Hee Chul suddenly said as he saw Ah Ra walking toward them..

                            "Hehe.. Oppa.. How was the foods?" she asked them..

                            "DAEBAKK!!" all of them said.. But only Ryeo Wook and you didn't said anything..

                            "EO? Why didn't you two give an answer? Was the food taste bad to you?" Ah Ra asked them..

                            "Ah.. Ani.. It's delicious.. Very delicious.." you said to Ah Ra..

                            "Then you should eat more.." she said while grinning..

                            "Ah Ra.. Stop it.. You want us to be a hippopotamus?'' Kyu Hyun asked her..

                            "Yeah, why not? You guys are so skinny especially you, you and you.." Ah Ra said while pointing at Kyu Hyun, Hee Chul and Eun Hyuk.. Then she realised you who was standing between Eun Hyuk and Ryeo Wook was someone that she doesn't know.. "Ah.. Who is she?? Your girlfriend Eun Hyuk oppa?" Eun Hyuk just shook his head and pointing at Ryeo Wook..

                            "Yah, yah.. Why are you pointing at me?" Ryeo Wook asked..

                           "Wasn't she your girlfriend.. She did come with you, right?" Si Won asked.. And continued by Dong Hae..

                             "Don't hide it from us.. We can clearly see that.. How long have you guys being together?" Dong Hae asked you.. When she saw Dong Hae's face, she turned to the other way and replied..

                           "It's not like what you guys are thinking about.. There's nothing like that.." she said shyly..

                            "Aish.. You guys.. Stop bugging her.. Anyway, what's your name?" Ah Ra asked her..

                             "Yoo you "

                            "Ah.. I'm Cho Ah Ra.. Just call me Ah Ra.. okay? you, let's meet my friends.. Come!" Ah Ra said while dragging her toward her friends.. you look at Ryeo Wook, she was give a look, a nervous and shy look.. Like she was asking for his opinion or his agreement.. Ryeo Wook nodded his head and gave her a small smile.. you just followed where Ah Ra was leading her to..

                            "Look, I have a funny story here..", all of sudden Kyun Hyun said.. Ryeo Wook didn't pay attention since he's drinking his carbonated drinks..

                             "What story?" Si Won asked eagerly..

                            "That girl with my sister, thought that Ryeo Wook was A GIRL!!!!!! And thought that I'm his boyfriend!!!"

                            "WHATT??? She thinks that you're a girl???" those guys begin to laugh out loud.. Except for Ryeo Wook and Eun Hyuk.. Eun Hyuk just grinning..

                             "Yah!! You've promised me that you won't tell them!!!" Ryeo Wook got mad..

                             "Relax man.. Hold your anger.." Hee Chul said to him..

                             "I told you before Kyu Hyun.. Not to say anything.." Ryeo Wook look at Kyu Hyun with a fierce face..

                             "Uhm.. Sorry, but this thing should be share together.. Hehehe.. It's funny..". Ryeo Wook gave him an annoying look..

                              "So, did u try to tell her the truth?" SI Won asked..

                              "I didn't.."

                              "Wae? U want her to consider u as a girl forever?"

                               "No, but I thought it's might be fun to play along with her misunderstood that I'm a girl "

                               "I don't understand with u.. Why should u do that? Did u have any feelings toward her?" Kyu Hyun asked him which made him only got a glare from Ryeo Wook.. All of them looked directly at him..

                               "Me? Have feeling for her? No way! She's such a childish and spoiled kid.. She's somewhat blur from what I've seen.. Her parents must be pampered her a lot.." he's describing you's characteristic..

                               "Are u sure u don't even like her even a bit?" Dong Hae asked.. Ryeo Wook kept silence and looked at you who was busy talking with Ah Ra and her friends..

                              'Will I.. Like her someday? She looks like a good girl.. But .. I don't think I have any interest toward her...' Ryeo Wook thought by himself.. "Maybe not.." he said..

                              "Maybe? So that's mean u'll have a feeling toward her.. It's just the right time didn't come yet?? Hahaha.." Kyu Hyun said then grinning with all his friends..

                              "Shut up.. Stop talking nonsense.. This is all nonsense.. Don't pair me up with this girl.."

                              "But the way u talked to her looks like u're in love with her.." Kyu Hyun asked.. Kyu Hyun realised on how he treat her, the way he spoke to her and the way he asked you to stay... BY HIS SIDE??? 'Why should he said that if he didn't like her?' Kyu Hyun thought..

                              "It's just nothing.. Just comforting her.. So that she won't run.."

                              "Why should she? You'll bite her?" Hee Chul asked..

                               "No.. Aishh.. I just said all those things without thinking.."

                               "Hm... Wonder.. Why should you said like that??" Si Won said while moving his right hand to his chin, looks like he's talking by himself and acting like he's thinking the reason why Ryeo Wook did that..

                                "Don't bother troubling ur brain to think abt that.. And for the second time.. Don't pair me up with her.." Ryeo Wook said with annoying face.. again..

                               "Okay... Let the fate do it's job.. We'll wait and see" after Kyu Hyun said the last sentence, all of them kept silence.. Actually they're silence because they're eating.. =.=! 

 

 

 

Annyeong you !!!!

THANKS DEAR READERS! I'll try to update as soon as possible.. Sorry abt my messy English grammar.. Sorry.. I've deleted Seo Yeon's character cuz I don't think she'll has the chance to appear cuz there's so many characters here.. Mianhaeyo..

Please check my other ffc too.. CLICK AT THE TITLE PLEASE..