Unexpected Guest.

Rhyme of Christmas Eve
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The very first time Nicole went to Jihye’s room and asked for help, “Just one day, let him be with me, please.”

One day morning, Nicole wore beautiful with that red cloak Jiyong asked them to make for her, waiting for him to come.

She turned looking at Jiyong with a bright smile, “Nicole?”
“Yes, it’s me. Today, you’ll need to be around with me the whole day.” She grabbed his arms and continued, “As repay for forgetting my birthday.”

She pushed him to the dining table and sat beside him, the meal that she made only for him, “Try it.” She smiled with that excited look.

Knowing that why she did all this; Jiyong replied with a smile and said, “Araseo!”

They spent the whole day going everywhere they had been to and never been to, the glass room the very first time Nicole get to know him and wanted to know more about him.

The hanbok they made for New Year, Jiyong’s pet wolves and the baby wolf that he loves the most, the snow, every little thing is a piece of memories that they appreciates.

And that night while listening to Jiyong playing Haru Haru again, sitting beside him, how she wished she could snap a picture of him so that she could remember this guy forever. She turned away quickly wiping her tears then smiled turning back looking at him. She held his hands and said sincerely, “Jiyong-nim, I decided to leave.” She forced a smile yet tears had fallen.

“I know you told Yoseob to tell me that… and I know you think it would be better for me to leave so… I’ll leave.”

Jiyong gently wiped away her tears, smiled meekly he said, “Araseo…” then hugged her tightly.

“I’m sorry I’m not the person you’re looking for.”

“Kwanchana… jinjja.” All Jiyong wants now is her to be happy.

 

The next day, they all knew Nicole’s leaving and came to say good bye. Most of them cried, and that’s the first time they cried just because a mistress is leaving; they really wish that Nicole could save them. “Now stop crying? I’ll miss all of you.”

Both Jiyong and Yoseob weren’t there, she knew Jiyong didn’t wanna see her leave who cares if he’ll get sad she just wants to see him one last time.

 

Following her heart, she walked to Jiyong’s room to meet him but overheard their conversation.

“Master, you love her more than anyone else so why forces her to leave?”

He smiled, “She loves me too much. She’ll never leave this place with my love. She deserves to see the world and not trapping here just because of my love.”

Nicole kept silence and left crying, “Thank you, Kwon Jiyong.”

She knew what he said is true; she’ll never leave Eveland by her own because they love each other but somehow leaving is the right thing to do; her family is there waiting for her.

This is the only chance she had an excuse to leave, thanks to Jiyong’s selfless and now she had to be selfish pretend she never heard what he said and just go.

 

Nicole wiped away her tears, stood in front of the mirror that could bring her away and Daehoon was reading the spells.

She closed her eyes waiting to go home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter