Let's star the interview!

Small intervew with Khunyoung (just for fun!)

Khunyoung:*Checking each other's teeth*

You:*Editing the micro*

Couple Intervew

You:Hello!Nice to meet you two *Charming smile*Can you introduce yourself?

Khun:WHAT?You want to interview us,and you don't know anything about us?We are very famous and you don't know a thing about us?

Woo:Yeah!!If the next time you ask us some question like that,I will tell your manager too QUIT! Aishhh~~

You:Y...yeah,I'm so sorry!*wipe the sweats* ,as you may know,this is Nichkhun and Wooyoung,Khunyoung for short,one of the...

Woo:Hold there!Why did you call us 'Khunyoung'?*Ang*

You:W...well,All the Hottest called two of you that nickname*Stand up* Right Hottests?

All the Hottests of the backstage:''YEAH!''

Woo:But, why Khunyoung?Why don't you call us WooKhun or some other nickname?

You:Uhm...Nichkhun is your husband,so the husband's name have to stand previous the wife's name!What else?

Khun:That's right my love *wink* 

Half of the Hottest were fainted after Khun's deathly wink

''OMG''

''Did you record that wink?''

''Of course I Am!Updated on Youtube!OMG,1000 views already!''

Woo:Wah..what,who is husband who is wife?

You:I told you!YOU'RE Nichkhun's WIFE,and Nichkhun's your HUSBAND!GEEZ~

Woo:Hey!Don't think that I less muscular than him so i have to be his wife!*Cries*

Khun:Don't cry babe

Woo:*pointed at Nichkhun* You!YOU!ERT!I told you not to tell anyone that i done it with you in the bottom but *sob* You told them,didn't you?*Cry bigger*

Khun:*Sigh*I Don't have to told them,people can telll it when I'm with you!

You:Aishh~~Would you stop?Can you two just focus on me?*Edit the mic again*And now is Secret interview,Aishh~~Please,you two just sit in the different room,when the interview is done,you both can met again!I will give you two a few question by the audience.

-Question 1 for you two:Tell us two things you like the most and hate the most

Khun:Well..Sam gyup sal and WooYoungie. Hate being called an idiot, and hate when Woo Young sanctions.

Woo:Ice cream and ... Khun hyung * blush * Hate when there is no ice cream and Khun hyung on my side

Question 2:What is the happiest moment?

Khun:When I ''share'' My big beg with Youngie (If You Know What I Mean)

Woo:When KhunHyung hugged me at bedtime,But hey,this is our secret,don't tell Khun hyung,Ok?

 Question 4: Part of the body that you think is the iest of your lover.

Khun:Wooyoung?ALL *dreaming*

Woo:He's too perfect,His body too...y *blush*,uhm...,this is the secret interview,right?

You:(No,It's not)Yes!

Question 6: What do you want your lover stop?

Khun: He ate too much ice cream ... no, it's not necessarily a problem. Uhm ... He always sanctions every time I make a mistake ... For me it is the most terrible thing!It's scary. * Pale face *

Woo:He's wide communication, and sometimes swept away by the relationship ... Hic... But worst of all, he eagerly than that ... well, you understand what I mean, right? But he also never thought to reduce the volume of a time when ... we do it ... so the next morning I had a full body soreness and the other member teasing all the time! 

Question 7:What do you want to do now?

Khun:MEET WOO YOUNG!Damn!This interviewing stuff is too long!Can I see him right now?Good!See you later!

Woo:Me?Now?Meet Khun hyung!Maybe he will get in here soon!

Just at that time, Khun kicking down the poor door.

Woo:See?I told you!

Khun:This interview ,Let's go Woo Young

You:Ok...See you two later!

Three minutes later, an employee of television station heard a strange noise in the toilet and goes to check, but he didn't return

.Ambulance was called immediately,and the doctor diagnosed the employees fainted due to excessive blood loss.

You:Wow! I really need to make another interview with them to know what happen to my friend!

Manager:Don't need! I called to their manager already!They will comeback here next week.

 

 

Annehanseyo~

So,Do you like my first fanfic?I know it's got a lot of mistake so tell me if you find anything!

And I have a twitter account just like my friends 2pm_fangirl

Follow me if you want to know more about me and my upcoming Longfic ;)

https://twitter.com/AnhKatori