Chapter 1

A Girl Can Dream ( ONE SHOT)

 

                The sun is shin5ng so bright that day, Yoona woke up she smiled when she saw the ray of sun from her window. She got up stretch and greeted the sun “ Morning!” . She went to the bathroom to get ready for school, she’s on her senior year of high school now and she want her senior year to be memorable.  It’s first day of school year so she want to be early.

“good morning mom!” Yoona greeted her mother.

“ morning Yoona, you’re up early, it’s first day of your senior year, excited?”

“thrilled mom! I hope this year will be remarkable.” Yoona said to her mother happiness and anticipation all over her face

Yoona finished her breakfast and then headed for school, she’s almost at the gate when she heard a familiar voice.

“Yoona! Wait for us” Sunny’s called to her

“Oh!!annyeong! Sunny, Seohyun” She greeted her friends.

Sunny and Seohyun where in the same level as she is, they were friends since junior high. Seohyun was a year younger that her but they are at the same level.

“You’re early unnie” Seohyun said.

“well it’s better that to be late on first day! Come on!” Yoona said then grab both of their hands. Yoona was pulling Sunny and Seohyun that she didn’t notice someone was approaching so she bump into him.

“oh! Sorry! “ Yoona bow and apologized to the guy.

“it’s ok!” the guy said totally unconcern weather he got bump.

“hey! Siwon! Pali!” said the guy ahead of him waving.

“ alright!” then he run toward the group of boys

“who was that?” Sunny said totally interested

Seohyun looked at him “ I never seen him here before”

“forget him, let’s go! “ Yoona said totally uninterested.

They got to their room and then their class started, after class.

“ hey, let’s eat at the rooftop” Sunny said.

“ yeah! Come on” Yoona said

On the rooftop the girls are talking about what they did all summer.

“ we went swimming it was so fun?” Seohyun said. “ what about you guys?”

“me I just stay at home, help mom out a little” Yoona said between  munching her food

“ ahh mine was disaster” Sunny said totally irritated

“why what happen?” Seohyun said

“well I just stayed home too” Sunny said

Yoona and Seohyun looked each other and act like they were going to hit Sunny

Their lunch breaks were almost time.

“ come on we need to get back to class” Seohyun reminded

“You guys go ahead I need to go to the library for a bit” Yoona said.

“ok! bye bye! “ Sunny wave at her.

Sunny and Seohyun head back to the room while Yoona was on her way to the library, she was listening on her phone when someone bump her again, her phone fell on the floor and broke into two pieces.

“OMO!” Yoona said then bend down to pick her phone.

“ Sorry” they guy said. “ I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…..”

“it’s alright there nothing we could do about this” Yoona said to him without even look at him instead she went back to the direction of the her classroom.

“Miss!” The guy called her

Yoona turned to him and she went still it was the man she bump in earlier, it’s the only time she notice him, and Sunny was right he is handsome, she haven’t had a crush before so she don’t know what she was feeling right now, she can’t even move on where she stands, until the guy was right in front of him.

“ahmm, if it’s ok..can I have you phone?” he said.

Yoona was star struck that she didn’t get it “ deh?!”

“ I was asking if I could have your phone” he repeat what he said.

Yoona looked at her phone that was in two pieces now, and then give it to the guy

Siwon took the phone and smile “ thanks” then he went back to his room, Yoona was left there. When she return to her classroom.

“hey! where have you been? I was texting you but you didn’t reply” Sunny said pouting her lips

“ ahmm, that..it’s just…my phone broke” Yoona said totally apologetic.

“huh?! what happen to your phone?” Seohyun ask.

Yoona didn’t anwer but just sigh and look at the window hoping to see something. Sunny and Seohyun look at each other and then to Yoona totally puzzled what is going on. Yoona was like that the whole day as if she was not herself until the end of the day. Yoona sigh and then walk as if she was so bored.

“hey! Yoona, are you ok?” Sunny ask totally curious

 Yoona looked at her “ hmm, I’m fine”

“you’re fine? You’ve been sighing the whole afternoon, when you get back from the library” Seohyun said.

The Yoona remember where Siwon went closer and smile at her, from that moment she had this stuffy feeling ever since

“did something happen?” Sunny ask

“Nothing really..” Yoona said then sigh again.

“oh?! Isn’t that the guy you bump this morning?” Sunny pointing at Siwon

“That’s Choi SIwon,he’s a transfer student, that’s why his not familiar” Seohyuns said

“ how did you know about this huh?” Sunny ask Seohyun

“well I just heard it from the girls at the girls room, his quite popular” Seohyun

“ I wouldn’t be surprise” Sunny said

Yoona just looked at him. “ Choi Siwon”  his name ring to her head

“ OMO! Yoona! You have a crush on him!” Sunny said totally shock but thrilled

 Yoona turn to Sunny who is smiling at her  “what?”

“ You!” she point at her “ have a crush on him” then point to Siwon

“what! What are you saying?” Yoona deny.

“you said his name way to longing, if you didn’t notice” Sunny said teasing Yoona

“ I did not” Yoona  said, she didn’t notice she said his name.

“Don’t deny it unnie” Seohyun was smiling too.

“ Deny what?” Yoona acting innocent

“ come on Yoona were you’re friends..hello? Sunny said waving her hand in front of Yoona’s face “ you said his name with feelings” she hug herself and then turns”

“ stop that it’s creepy”  Yoona said

“ either way, you have a crush on him, admit it! “ Sunny saidf

Yoon look at her friend she know that she can’t keep it from them “ fine..yes I have”

Then the two girls scream and then jump, Yoona was embarrassed by what they did when she turn to Siwon he was looking at their direction, Yoona immediately run, Sunny and Seohyun chase her, she was like that throughout the year. She always steal glimpse of him, and Sunny and Seohyun always make something so they could accidentally dump to each other. Then Senior Ball came it’s what everyone was waiting all throughout the year. They were at Yoona’s house.

“ So Yoona, have you decided what to wear for Senior year?” Sunny ask

“ I don’t know, I haven’t figure that one yet” Yoona said.

“ are you serious?!” Seohyun said.

“wait, they said the them was Enchanting Fantasy right?” Sunny said

“ yeah, why?”Yoona ask

“ get up we have shopping to do!” Sunny said.

They went to the mall to look for a perfect dress, they were in one boutique, Sunny and Seohyun were trying out some clothes and Yoona was looking on the rocks of clothes near the boutique’s window when Sunny and Seohyun came out of the dressing room.

“What do you thing? Is this alright?’ Sunny ask she was wearing a fairy like dress

Yoona tried to hide her hurt “ Yes! You look cute in it.”

“ really? Then I’ll take this” Sunny said totally satisfied. “ Seohyun come out”

Seohyun came out wearing a fairy outfit  “ wow! that suits you Seohyun” Sunny said.

“ so we’re going to be the three fairy of the ball huh?” Seohyun said almost smiling.

“ no, we don’t Yoona needs to be something” Sunny said “ remember she needs to be pretty for someone” Sunny said teasingly

“ow right!” Seohyun said

“ I don’t know” yoon said

“ you’re not backing out on us now, so come on I thing I saw something that fits! “ Sunny said.

“ there perfect this will be yours! “ Sunny said looking at a white dress that was on the corner of the store”

“ yeah! Try it unnie! “ Seohyun said.

Yoona tried the dress on and look in the mirror she look like a goddess in that dress. When she came out Sunny and Seohyun give her a smile and thumbs up, she was dreaming this whole year and she want much more if Siwon notice her., she smiled at the thought she was day dreaming. The night of the senior ball came; everything was just like in the fairy tales. Everyone was dressed like fairies and other enchanted creature. Everything was so beautiful as if fairy tale came to life. When they came boys ask her for a dance but she refuse the only person she want to dance that moment was Siwon so she search for him at the crowd of people, she didn’t fail. She found him at the dance floor dancing with another girl, the smile on her face disappear. Siwon was looked at her but she turn away. Yoona walk at the garden of the school looking at the stars.

Yoona sigh again “ to much of dream huh?” she was talking to the stars.

Then she look at her dress, and thought Sunny and Seohyun she turn her track back to the direction where the ball was being held, “ better get back or Sunny and Seohyun will think I left them”. Right when she turn Siwon was there.

“OMO!” Yoona said ask shyly, then she bow and greeted him and pass beside him but Siwon stop her. Yoona looked at him curiously.

“I’ve been looking all over for you?” Siwon said.

“deh?me?” Yoona ask pointing at heself.

“yes, you who else” Siwon smiled. “ here” he gave her a paper bag.

“what’s this?” Yoona said taking the paper bag. When Siwon didn’t answer she open the paper bag it was a cellphone like hers.

“I broke your phone so, there” Siwon said.

Yoona looked at him “ it’s ok, Thank you..i need to get back to the..” Yoona was poiting at the direction of the ball.

“ahmmm, ok” SIwon said, “ by the way, You look Beautiful in your dress..” He smiled.

Yoona smiled at him, finally he notice her, her heart felt jumping right now but she can’t because she was wearing a hills so she composed herself and turn around but her hills gave in as if it doesn’t want to leave, SIwon caught her.

“ Are you ok?” he ask.

“Ye..yeah..i’m fine” Yoona said, she was in Siwons arm and it feel so good.

“ by the way..there’s one more thing I like to say..” Siwon added.

“what?” Yoona said Still in Siwons arm.

“I like you Yoona” he boldly confessed.

Yoona looked at him,as if it’s hard to digest the things he said. “Deh?”

“I said” Siwon got Yoona on her feet and he step closer to her “ I like you”

Yoona looked at her still couldn’t believe it. “ i..i…ahmm..” Siwon laugh because Yoona was stummering

“ Yoona, yoona you know you are so cute when you’re like that” he said “ but please..answer me” Siwon ask seriously.

“you didn’t know how long  I dream this will happen” Yoona said, smiling

Siwon smiled at her and hug her tight and turn her around, Yoona scream out of happiness. Siwon put her down and their lips meet.

 

 

_____________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading, this just came to me when i was listening to this song.

"a girl can dream by nina" 

If you're curious try listening it while reading..thank YOU!!!!!