First meeting

Broken Soul

 

She pulled her jacket tighter body in the chilly winter wind. The people around her made ​​no notice of her, but it was what she preferred. She did not care that it was cold. Everything was better than the one she came from. She stopped when she suddenly came into a food district. There were restaurants, as far as she could see and smell step. She went with trembling hands along the street and looked at the prices that were on the signs. She could not afford to eat anywhere it seemed. She felt his stomach purred when she came to a small but filled dumplings business Mei Hua Jiao Zi Guan. She dug out her wallet which contained everything she owned and it wasn´t much, she had little money, that her grandmother gave her. Her grandmother even she dared to speak up to Feis father.
She could afford to eat there, but then she would not be able to eat any more. She was already in need of a job. It had been three tough days and tomorrow she would lose her mangy hotel room that had been her home for the past four days. She took a few uncertain steps, and suddenly she was inside the restaurant. An elderly woman welcomed her with a smile and asked her to sit down at the last available table.
She looked around and noticed that almost all were girls who were around her. They wear nice clothes and jewelry sparkled in the glow of the lights. Fei Yen as her name was, felt completely lost in the clothes that she wore no thought of trying to charm someone or something.
Why would she?
She was no one, she barely existed either, she meant nothing to anyone. She had that completely clear.
She stared down at the menu and counted in her head. She drank the water that the lady had put before her. Without Fei Yen noticed the tables began to slowly emptied. She ordered a simple bowl of dumplings. She thought she was in heaven while she ate of them. She did not notice how the woman looked at her with a worried look. Fei was reading through job advertiser engines.

"Looking for a job?" Asked the woman and sat in front Fei.
"Well, do you need help with something? I can do anything, "said Fei and looked up at the woman who suddenly almost squirmed.
"Are you a fan of Hangeng?" Asked the woman.
"Hangeng?" Did Fei wondering and wondered for a bit.
"Who is it?" Asked Fei honestly to the woman's surprise.
"Don´t you know who Hangeng is?" Asked the woman, and took down a photo from the wall and pointed to a guy who was standing next to her.
" I'm sorry but I do not know who it is? Is he a sportsman? "Asked by Fei and the woman almost fell off the chair. A sportsman?! Could she seriously did not know who was Hangeng?!
" I'll see what I can do, because you look like a nice girl, may I ask for your name?", the woman said.
" My name is Fei Yen, nice to meet you," said Fei and mentioned certainly not his last name.
" Do you have a number I can reach you?" Asked the woman, and saw how Fei´s couler on the face faded.
" Otherwise you can come back in a few days, my name is Ha Lin," said Ha Lin with a smile.
" Could I do that?" She asked.
" Yes, that's no problem, but I can not promise anything, " said Ha Lin and stood up.
" Thank you very much, and here for the food," said Fei and held out the crumpled banknotes. Ha lin shook her head.
" It's on the house," said Ha Lin.
" But .. " Started Fei but before she could say anything, she had been thrown out.
" Be careful out there and we'll see you in a few days" said Ha Lin before she shut the door.