Man, I'm Lucky :)

Why Am I In A Girl Group!!?!?!?!?

 At Home

 I woke up early today cause today is the day I meet the CEO of SM Entertainment. I couldn't even sleep last night because I was so excited that I can be an Idol although that wasn't my original dream but who cares I'm gonna be an Idol.... "WOOHOOO"

 When i shouted like that my sister screamed "Keep QUIET!!!". Then I quickly cover my mouth and just jumped around my room like a little kid. If This wouldn't have happen and I would still only be known as Kevin the son of the rich and successful businessman "John" he's my dad. He's kinda like an Idol in my life cause he always explain things to me without holding back.

 Like that one time, I ask my dad "Where do baby's come from?". He answered without hesitation "When mommy and daddy love each other, they have ". But at that time I was still a little kid so I still asked him to explain it thorough to me but my mom stop my dad from saying another word and gave him a say-another-word-and-your-dead. So my dad left my mom and me alone for a heart to heart talk or something like that.

 My mom is like an angel to me cause she always advises me how to be a better person and give me morale support to make my dream come true. So when we were having a heart to heart talk. My mom said "Don't worry Kevin, because you will know when you get older and i will explain to you about it then, okay" She said that while giving me an angelic eye smile. So i just nodded and said "Okay mommy, I will wait until I'm older and make you proud" My mom just smiled at me and i didn't know why she suddenly laughed but I just let it go cause I'm a perfect son or so I thought.

 Back to the present

 I get ready by wearing a white collar polo shirt while wearing a gray vest and wore my Levi's jeans and I look good :).

 I went out of the while saying goodbye to my sisters and asked my brother "Hyung, take care of Miyoung and Miyeon while I'm gone but if I know your not doing what I tell you I'm going to tell mom about what happened to her Bentley" My brother was shocked when I said that and let's just say my mom's Bentley came back with a bump on the back and front and the side mirrors were gone.

 When my brother heard I said that he quickly said " Ayy, do you not believe your responsible and discipline one of a kind brother. And i will never, I mean NEVER leave my beautiful sisters alone in the house and I will protect them with my life" but to me it was the opposite.

 As I said goodbye, I started the engine of my BMW and drove off to the company.

 At the company

 When I arrived at the company I saw a blonde twenties woman and she was both beautiful and HOT!!. Although she was only wearing a white buttoned long sleeve shirt but you can see her S-line body and her wavy blonde hair. "WOW" I uncounciously said it out loud and I mentally and physically facepalm myself. Plus, I knew she can hear me but she just giggled and smiled at me. *BADUM* *BADUM*

 My heart skipped a beat and I sent away my famous eye smile that I inherited by my beautiful mother and my more beautiful smile than a flower from my handsome father at her.

 Then she approached me and I thought "Is she gonna confess to me or hug me or maybe kiss me!!. But maybe she wants to talk to me" Then she said "Excuse me, my name is Kwon Boa and it's nice to meet you" I stood there smiling like a fool cause her voice was so sweet and soft but it's a good thing i snapped back into reality and introduced myself " Nice to meet you Boa-shi, my name is Kim Kevin and I'm here to meet Mr Lee Soo Man".

 She took a good look at me and smiled but in my head i was thinking "Why does she keep smiling at me?? I'm gonna die like this and my heart is skipping like crazy. Plus her face is to close to me... WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!" But what I didn't realise is that she already said that she was expecting me but i was thinking too much and didn't heard a thing.\

 So, I politely asked her "I'm sorry but could you please repeat what you just said to me? I'm sorry but I was thinking too much back there" After I said that I was expecting  that she might be mad but she politely said "It's okay, let repeat what I just said. You better listen or I'll be mad"  She said that with a smile and my heart went *BADUM* BADUM*

 She escorted me to Mr Lee Soo Man's office and asked me to take a seat while she will call Mr Lee Soo Man. So I just sat down and look around thinking "WOW, this office is awesome but it could use a little collection closet though or maybe some instruments"

 While I was looking around suddenly "BOO!!!". I was shocked so I did my reflex and ended up slamming my head on the concrete wall and let me tell never I mean NEVER mess with a concrete wall.

 My vision was blurry for a moment but when I came to. I saw Mr Lee Soo Man and Ms Boa. So, I quickly stood up and bowed at them. Mr Lee Soo Man gave me a fatherly smile and I haven't seen that smile since my mom and dad went overseas to work. But that smile made me feel warm inside.

 "So let's get down to business" said Mr Lee Soo Man and I thought "WOW, the old timer is hip" *Seriously 'HIP' that the best you can think of* So Ms Boa left me and Mr Lee Soo Man alone in the room and we started discussing about my debut.

 We discussed about my debut for 4 FREAKING HOURS and my legs were all wobbly and felt like jelly. When we reached to the conclusion Mr Lee Soo Man said "Kevin, you will debut in about a month from now. Since I still need to think which group to pick. I will inform you when i reach my decision and welcome aboard to SM Entertainment. And since you're gonna be in SM, you can call me Appa" I was shock when he wanted me to call him that but at the same time i felt happy cause it's been a while since I seen my dad and called him "Appa". So I just agreed to it and said "Appa, thanks for accepting me into your company and I promise not to let you down. You have my word as an idol in your company and as a man" Lee Soo Man just smiled and said "That's my boy and by the way, do you have a girlfriend by any chance" I blushed and replied " N-No, I don't unfortunately" Lee Soo Man said " Well that's great, I have someone to introduced to you she's my niece so how bout it my boy?" I smiled and said "Well can't say no to that but I have to decline your offer because I need sometime to think and I'm not ready to be in a relationship" Lee Soo Man smiled and said "Don't worry my boy. You can tell your Appa anytime whenever you're ready. Well it's time for you to go now it's already late" When I heard that I looked at my watch and it was about 5.30. So i hurriedly stand up and said "Goodbye...Appa, take care" After I said that Lee Soo Man smiled and patted my head before I ran away because I was so embarassed and got to the lift.

 When I was about to step out of the lift I bumped a beautiful girl who's eye smile is JJANG. At that time I thought "My luck with meeting beautiful girl today is off the chart maybe I should act cool to her" When I turned around to help her stand up. She was already went inside the lift and closed the door. I mentally facepalm myself and crying mentally. Then I thought "Wow, I never knew I can cry mentally... Maybe I should more about what I can do mentally" 

Outside of the building

 When I went outside of the building I saw Ms Boa giving me a letter. So I thought "Is this a confession letter" I smiled at her but when I read the letter it said

Sorry bro but since you were inside the building for too long I went to pick up the car and drove Miyoung and Miyeon to a restaurant to eat. Sorry but guess you need to walk home

From your loving brother

Jason the player

When I read the letter till the end. I wanted to WWE my brother but when he mentioned my beautiful sisters. My temper went down rapidly. Plus I need to eat as well and this might be the last time I will walk on freely.

 So as I walking down the street I saw a cafe. Then I realise a banner saying that the cafe is helding a charity event. So I sincerely went to the cafe and it was a little bit packed but at the same time it had a calm enviroment. So I went to the counter to order and saw that they had a lot of cake but I still chose my favourite moist chocolate cake.

"Excuse me but can I help you" I was startled by the cashier. And I saw her. She was so pretty, had a great eye smile and smile plus with her model body (I didn't know how I knew) "Can I have a moist chocolate cake and a frappucino" I accidently said in English but "Okay that will be 12000 won" I was shock that she can speak in English so I asked "Are you an American" She said with a smile "Yes, I'm an American and Korean, I believed it's the same to you. Here's your cake and drink, here's your number" I asked "What do you mean number" She answered "Well this is a charity event so if your lucky, you may get a kiss from me" She said with a wink to me and I realise there were already people lining up to order. So I whisper to her "Well, my luck for today is pretty good so wait for me" I said with a smirk.

 After I sat down, I noticed some of the girls whispering and squealing "He's so handsome" "Do you think he's single" "Oh my god, he's looking here" Then, when I looked back at the counter I noticed the cashier staring at me. So I send her my famous eye smile at her and she blushed and I saw some girls behind her giggling and teasing her.I then realised she was the girls I bumped into earlier.

 Suddenly, someone took my picture and when I faced them I saw a small cute girl and a tanned tall girl. So I asked them "Keeping a souvenier I see" The small cute girl answered "Maybe, why you ask? taking an interest are we" she said with a smirk Then I said "How about I introduce myself. My name is Kevin and I'm not related to Kim Bum and I'm 18 years old, It's a pleasure to meet you" The small cute girl said "I'm Sunny and the girl beside me is Yuri and we're both 22. So we're your noona" I charmingly said "Noona it's nice to meet you" Then Sunny said "Well we gotta go see you later, Kevin" while pulling Yuri to the kitchen. Then I noticed the cashier girl staring at me again and I took a tissue and wrote on it

Like what you see?

Then she replied

It's not that at all. You're so full of yourself 

I noticed her pouting and thought it was cute then I wrote another and put it in the air

So what's your name? I'm Kevin :)

She wrote back and pretended to deliver a drink to me and put the tissue on my table.

When she did that I flash my charming smile and wink at her. Her face was red as a tomato and went back to the cashier

I looked a the tissue and it said

I'm Tiffany, Hwang Tiffany and this is my number xxx-xxxxx-xx

When I look at the tissue I hurriedly took out my phone and instanly text her. When her phone rang she smiled when she looked at it and blushed.

 Then a tall slim girl gave a speech and the event went as planned. She started to pick the lucky person to get a kiss on the cheek by Tiffany.

 When she called my number I suddenly shouted "YEAH!!" And I'm pretty sure everyone heard I said that even the girls. So I shyly went and gave the tall girl my number and closed my eyes and waited Tiffany to kiss my cheek. But when her lips touched my cheek. I thought "Her lips is so soft and..... Ahhh!! y thoughts get out of my mind" When Tiffany's lips backed out from my cheek. Everyone started to make Woo sounds and my face and Tiffany's were very red.

 Then, I whispered on her ear "Told you, my luck is great today and maybe next time your lips will be next" She stepped back a bit and I pulled a little smirk at her.

 The event was over and I thought "Today is the best day of my whole life, I got to meet many beautiful girls and Tiffany... She's interesting and it's been a long time since I took interest in girls... And Man, I'm Lucky.."

 

Heyyy Guys this fanfic is a bit long and it's the first time I wrote some y thoughts

Hope you enjoy reading and subscribe :)