~Are you happy living in a box?

You belong here, in my arms...

*P.S: The songs that I put througout the story, play them when you have reached the place where they are placed, so you can have a moment just like in the movies :DD 

You tied your hair on a bun, putting on your grey tights and light pink pullover. The pullover was actually a gift from Joon, which explained why the size was bigger than it was suppose to be. You turned around and smiled at your beloved sleeping fool, as you left the room quietly.

You hurried towards the kitchen fixing up the breakfast with a hot cup of coffee with lots of sugar. It was like every morning. It was normal for Joon not to be able to get up early until breakfast was ready, so you would get up before him to make sure he wouldn’t delay with his schedule and get in trouble eventually.


“Yeobo~~, you are amazing.” He said kissing you on the cheek.


“It’s just breakfast, you don’t have to get so excited.” You did't notice when he had came, but you were happy that he got up fast.


“Of course I will! You did this because you love me and you worked hard on making it!—“


“Not really—” You stated and shut him up with a kiss. “I love you too~”


You gave him his glass while he took his seat next to yours.  Joon was enjoying his meal until he caught you gazing at him. When you realized that your eyes met, you jumped a bit startled. He got up and lessened the distance between you two.


“This is what you get for creeping behind my back during breakfast” He assumed as a joke.


“I wasn’t creeping behind you, I was just think—” He cut you off as he was just about to lock lips whit yours.


One of the doors creaked open and caught both of your attention.


“Really? Making out in front of my breakfast.” I said looking at my toasts and coco on the counter, right behind you and Joon.


Both of you separated from each other, giving me the bad look. While I was taking my breakfast, I took another glass and poured milk in it as well.


“Ya!! Where do you think you are going?” said Joon as always.


“To the North Pole? Where do you think I am going?” I answered with clear annoyance written on my face.


“You know, you can tell that boy to come and have breakfast at the table at least.” You added and you started giggling when you saw me redden as I got discovered.


“Ehh! What? Not again. Did I say you can? Aish as if this house isn’t mine anymore. AGHRR I think I am going CRAZY!”


Speaking unclearly again, Joon started complaining so you grabbed firmly his arm and started to cool him down with a smile on your face.


“Oh~ so he DID get mad after all.” Whimpered a young man with black hair standing behind me.


Everyone turned around to see Thunder standing topless behind them. Just as you were holding onto Joon’s arm it suddenly became more solid. His muscles showed and his expression darkened. Both of you were surprised, but this time it looked as if the line was crossed.

Joon’s arm freed its self from your grip and continued with his body towards thunder. I froze as he passed by me, his gaze fixed on the boy behind me. He furiously grabbed Thunder’s arm and led him out of the room.


“Wai—” I stopped as the rest of my speech just disappeared.


“Joon.”  You went after him, blocking his way. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”


But there was no answer, just his cold stare.

He pushed you angrily aside with his other arm and led the boy out of the apartment. That’s was the first time he ever used force on you, in a bad way that is. As you turned around you looked at me and said to grab the rest of his clothes and go after him. I tried to oppose, but you just went straight to your room without saying a word.


                                                                                * * *
 
The doorknob of your room turned around as the door opened. Joon stepped inside just to see you in the bed with tears dripping from your sleeping eyes. His heart tortured him for causing you pain, but it was the sacrifice he had to make for you not to hit upon  something that would cause your heart greater pain.

He opened the closet and took his coat. Before going out he leaned to you and kissed your forehead with eyes filled with regret.


“My feelings for you will never change...”


The door was closed again and any sign of a living being left the apartment.


                                                                           * * *

“What the hell was that? And why are you still SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT??” I questioned.


“Because it was funny, well not entirely, but quite funny when I think about it.” Responded Thunder, while buttoning his shirt.


“Oh really, so it’s that funny? Mind explaining it to me then?” I said sarcastically.


“Nah, I shouldn’t…but maybe...no~.” My eyes winded from frustration. “Fine just a little hint. Watch tonight’s show on SBS.” He said and left with a dazzling smile.

When I finally got back I saw you walking around the house smiling. We both sat down and I told you everything that happened outside. You kind of overlooked everything as if it was a joke, but when I told you about  "Thunder's hint" fear got all over your face. Was it something bad? Was he just joking with Mira? All kinds of thoughts passed by your mind. You wanted to know what was going on with Joon, but you couldn't help but wonder what if what you found out could end your relationship.

 

 

 



It was getting dark outside and the streetlights were keeping the city alive. You were alone at home, just as you requested from me, even though the quiet atmosphere was driving you nuts. You gradually circled around the room with your arms crossed looking as the clock ticked away the minutes. Time passed and you took the remote control and sat on the sofa nervously tapping the floor with your leg. You usually didn't watch TV as you had lots of stuff to do   and when you had free time you preferred to spend it with me or Joon. Yet today nothing was as usual. You turned the TV on, switched the channel and sat back watching.

Time passed as you didn't see anything worth explaining today's situation. You were just to switch the channel when Joon's face appeared on the screen. You could tell he was being interviewed for the reality show "We got married", but it was strange that he didn't mention it even once non the less participate in it. Your grip tightened around the pillow. 
 

“So Lee Joon, for participating in this show you must either not have a girlfriend or have one as well as her permission.” Stated the host of the show.

 

“Yes.” Replied your beloved one.


“You said that you don’t have a girlfriend” Your eyes smudged up with tears “, but an anonymous citizen informed us that you live with two girls and that one of them is your girlfriend. Is it true?”   

 


"No." He answered without even blinking. "Its just rumors. I don't have a girlfriend, we already broke up long ago."


"Do you think, that Oh Yeon-seo might be able to change that?" asked the other host with a provoking smile.


"Actually I do, she is really beautiful just like a dream and we might actually be meant for each other." What broke you then weren't only his word, but the smile he made after saying it.


A sharp pain cut right through you. "We broke up?" Did it mean he was planning to leave you, but yet he didn't say a word. Nothing change, so why? "Maybe it is because that nothing changed." You thought.

You looked at the screen again. The person there was a stranger, someone who you couldn't recognize anymore...You threw the remote out of sorry and it broke into the wall. You curled up in a ball and laid on the sofa, burring your face in your knees. You cried liked that for hours all alone. The clock ticked away the minutes and hours until the moment where you wouldn't have a choice, but 
to make the final decision...