Our Beginning: "난....니가 좋아해..."

난....니가 좋아해 (I....Like you)

You wouldn't have expected that this day would come. Or in fact, even have this happen to you.

You were called out by him last week, your bias from the group B.A.P, Leader Bang Yong Guk. He wasn't only just your bias, but also someone you love truly. You knew you could never have him. He is in a whole different world from you. He is a star. You? Just a normal girl. What are the odds that the two of you would become a couple.

But know what?

Just exactly one week ago today, ....the two of you became a couple. You and Him. Him and you.

*Flashback*

From: Yongguk♥_♥

_______-ah,

Can I meet you at the park

near your place?

I wanna tell you something...

 

You found it unusual that Yongguk was so serious. Was something wrong? You thought to yourself before replying him back.

 

From: _______♥♡♥

Sure :) ....Now?

 

From: Yongguk♥_♥

Yeah. I'm already at the park.

Meet me at the bench near

the telephone booth.

 

You immediately changed into your hoodie and sweats, tied up your hair and ran to the park. Your parents were already asleep but you still had to sneak out quietly incase. You reached the park really quickly since it was just a 5 minutes walk there. But since you ran there, ... That's a whole different story. You continued running to the direction of the bench that Yongguk was waiting at after you entered the entrance of the park. "Dang this park, why do I always get lost!!!! I come here every single day, and I still get lost!" you cursed out loud. But in no time you reached the place and saw Yongguk in a short distance. You tried your best to catch your breath before heading over. You tidied yourself up, combed your hair with your fingers and jogged over to Yongguk. Yongguk saw you running over and stood up from the bench. "uh! _______-ah! You're here....." he said after you stopped in front of him. "Y-yeah, I'm here. Why did you call me here?" You asked stuttering a little.

"Ah~ It's been quite some time since I heard his voice. I mean, in real life. You had to admit you missed his deep husky but yet ...soothing voice. Well, It was to you." you thought to yourself while looking at him.

"Come, let's sit first." He said while sitting down, then patting the empty spot next to him. Yongguk was being very serious today, not like his usual self when he is around you. You sat down next to him and there was a awkward silence between you two. Both of you sneaked glances at each other, and made short eye contact. Not to forget since it was late, there weren't alot of people at the park. Or in fact, there were not anyone around! This made it even more awkward between the two of you. You then decided to break the silence.

"a-ah! Yongguk oppa! How have you been these days? Really busy huh?" You finally said to him, but still not looking at him. "I've been fine, Just a little tired from the training. But its worthwhile, I'm enjoying it. Its where my heart belongs afterall" he replied to you, also not looking at you. You could obviously tell that he is tired from all the schedules and training. Day and night, training. After performances, training. "Oh....Just like you said right? Do what you like, and love what you do." you said enthusiatically smiling at him. "uh-..Mm." he nodded his head, then let out a small smile. You saw that he was smiling and it brought a smile to your face as well. Soon, the two of you started talking about what has happened to the two of you for the past few days you didn't see each other. He listened to you attentively, and so did you. Time flew by really quickly and it was near 2am. You had to get home since you had school the next day. "Oh! We have been sitting here chatting for 5 hours already!" You said when you finally realised the time. You stood up and looked down at Yongguk that was staring up at you. "Oppa, I got to go. School tomorrow, gotta wake up early hehe." you said smiling, but deep inside you didn't want to leave at all. You wanted to stay by his side all night. You wanted to talk to him.. How you wished time stopped. You had also forgotten the fact that he called you out in the middle of the night, asking why totally slipped your mind.

"Oh....Er.... Okay. B-Bye.....I'll text you..." He stood up and waved to you. You waved back at him and walked backwards slowly. Till he was out of sight, then you turned around. Looking down and biting your lips, you walked silently. The cold wind was blowing you and you shivered from it. Even the hoodie wasn't enough to keep your warm. You wanted Yongguk's warmth. You wanted him to be by your side warming your cold hands. But all of those will never happen. Just a fangirl's fantasy. And also, he treated you just like you were his little sister. You sighed while walking. A pair of arms then wrapped around your neck, you could feel the hot breath on your neck. You were shocked and tried pulling the hands off. "_______, Its me." the voice said. You immediately recognised his voice and stopped struggling. "Yongguk oppa? What's wrong?" You said at the same time blushing. He didn't say anything for awhile. You could feel his warmth on your back. This was what you wanted. But not like this... "Yongguk oppa, gwaenchana? Is there something bothering you? Training? You can't sleep again?" you spoke out, putting your hand on his arm that was around you. He didn't say anything again.

Then he finally responded, "Yes, there is something bothering me....". You knew it, there was something bothering him. "Oppa, What's bothering you oppa? Tell me. I'll do my best to help" Silence filled the air once again.

"You." he said, breaking the silence.

You didn't know what to respond or react to what he said. "m-mm-m-e-me?" stuttering while replying. You felt the arms loosen its grip, and came off you. Yongguk grabbed your wrist and brought you back to the bench, pushing you gently for you to sit down. He then sat next to you once again.

"________, Do you remember this place?" He asked you while looking around slowly. He smiled while looking around. Then started again, "This was where you and I first met .... I came to this park for a walk to take a breather from training. And here, right here at this very spot, I met you. You were sitting at this bench looking up at the sky. I just couldn't stop myself when I saw you. I guess this is what you call......... Love at first sight?" He smiled widely at his own comment. "I sat next to you and you didn't even realise. But when you did, you were so shocked that you screamed. Thankfully, it was a night just like this one. A quiet, peaceful night. Hahaha... Soon we got to know each other better and I found out that you were a BABY as well. It made me so happy, especially after finding out that I was your bias. But wait, now what I'm trying to say is....." He stopped once again and grabbed your hands into his and looked you deeply in the eye.

"난....니가 좋아해... 아니,사랑해.......나랑.......사귈래?"

(I....like you...no, I love you........Will you go out with me?)