Devil VS Angel

Three Worlds Apart

"So why are you taking so long to bring that girl to me huh?" the ugly hairy man was now impatient to ask that to Chinen.

"Tssss. Cant you just wait or Ill kil you... I mean it. Literally!" Chinen challeneged.

The uglyhairyman showwed his nails as he pinned it into some creature and killed it. "see that? I can do that to your sister without even thinking any alternatives." he said evily.

Now Chinen was mad and was eager to get Yuki to that uglyhairyman.

"Ill make sure he'll get her by any means." Chinen said.

 

___

 

"Yuki chan!" Chinen ran as he saw Yuki.

"Ehhh~" Yuki said as she looked everyehere shyly. "Me?........Why Yuttti always comes late when it comes to this!" she asked herself and smiled when she saw Chinen coming towards her way.

Chinen carried her bag and said. "Lemme carry it for you."

Well Yuki blinked thrice as she saw him, well actually "HIM" to carry that bag of her well in fact his "CHILDHOOD FRIEND" Yutti cant even lift it because of the reason. "He was tired." "he was sick." blah blah blah.....

 

"Why?" she asked herself.

Chinen looked back and smiled at her. I know human girls can be moved by this. He told herself. "Hayaku....Yuki chan!" Chinen said.

While they were walking maybe they were meters away from each other, she didnt notice Rein to pass by her.

"Eiii~ Yuki-chan!" She said as she looked at the guy. 'Where the freak?" she asked.

Yuki looked at Chinen  and gestured him to go first. Chinen followed and she grabbed Rein by hand and talked to her.

"Nani????" Rein shouted.

"Ahuh!" Yuki nodded as she agreed.

Rein was shocked and said "but why?...oh ~ its was really late for me to notice that he is bringing your bag nee" she said.

'Would you shut your mouth.?" Yuki covered .

Rein looked at her and asked. 'So... do you like Keito?" she shifted the topic.

"Ehhhh~ why a sudden question?" she asked as if she cant find tha connection between Keito and Chinen.

"I just want too. " Rein naughtily said. 'So...how are the two of you going?"

"Well, before I answer that....how are you and that piano freak....youre talking about..?" She asked her which made her eyes widened.

"ehh~ so you figured it out already.....Maaaaah~ its no use. She dont like me...that guy to me.." Rein said.

"Ehhh~ you like Inoo kei?" A guy shouted which made the two girls looked at him. 

"Yuttttto!" The two shouted.

"Ohh~ gomen." Yuto said and sat down. 'But Rein why!"  he added.

"Why why why? What's the problem with that you tower guy!" Rein asked him rudely.

"well im just concerned at my bestfriend.....dont you want it huh!" Yuto said as she was mimicing to be too kind.

Rein pfft and said. "Such a person." then mocked his head.

"What ever. He will never ever like you!" Yuto said.

"You want fight Nakajima?" Rein challenged.

Yuki laughed as she saw the two like that " Okay ! stopped that..so childish.." 

Yuto looked at her and blushed. 

Rein saw Yuto's face and said.... 'Ohh ~ ohhha~ it seems there's a secret lover boy over here.!" she while looking at him.

"Hey ~ Yutti why you're face so red like a tomato bursting anytime." Yuki asked as he looked at him closely.

Yuto's faced became even redder.. "naa ~ betsuni.........." then he get his bag and said. "I'll go to class first."

 

Rein laughed as he saw how Yuto panicked. 'look at that freaking tower guy......."

Yuki tilted her head and said. "What's happening in the world."

 

__

The two decided to go to theire classrooms while talking at the stairs.

"Yah ~ I like him..." Yuki said while blushing.

Rein and said. "Just how I like him...."

Yuki nodded and said. 'I think more than that.!" Yuki turned around without noticing that she didnt stepped on one of the stair...

 

*bang*

She saw herself above some guy.

"Keitooooo....kun." she said as she looked at him.

Keito nodded and said. "You okay?"

Yuki nodded and said. "Go-men." and blushed.

"Anooo~ ... you're kinda heavy......" he said.

Yuki woke up from his daydream and said. "ohh~" and stood up..

They fixed themselves and Yuki said not looking at him. "Go-me-n....."

Keito nodded and said. "Its okay..."

"Anoo~ Ill go now. Ill be late....." Yuki said not looking at him and dragged Rein with her.

"Chotttooo Yuki chan.." Rein protested.

But Yuki didnt mind her talking and protesting or what...

"Heyyyy~ Yuki Sakura ! Yamete!" Rein shouted and made Yuki woke up.

Rein went infront of her and pinched her cheeks. 'You little............so lucky !" she smiled and congratulate her....

"huh~" Yuki wondered.

Rein circled around her and said. 'The moment is perfect at that time.' while looking above." you on top of him and him looking at you with such romantic eyes." she's now mimicing the eyes of Keito. "its as if, falling roses were the ones in need.,.....So romantic." 

"Bakeroo~" Yuki said and mocked her head.

'Heyy~ im just being a gooody good friend over hereee." Rein pouted as she saw Yuki walking and bidding her goodbye. 

"Okay~ so this is what I get after i imagined good things of her and Ke......" she didnt finished and saw Kei Inoo at her back,

"Ke.....Kei Inooo! Hahaha !" She said as she scratched the back of her head...

"Who liked who?" kei inoo asked.

"Huh~" Rein smiled. "No one..... oh~ maybe me.. hahah" she pretended to smile and walk away slowly ...

Kei grabbed his hand and said. "So you like me.."

*crack*

"Are you kinda ........ " Rein said....

"Kinda what?" Kei said...

"Nothing..." Rein said and released herself then walked away.

Kei Inoo looked at her and thought. "She's one of a kind." while holding the bracelet he tangled off from Rein's wrist.

 

___

 

Yuki sat at her chair and remembered what had happened a while ago. 

"Yabbbbbaaaaii~~~ " She said as she bowed her head on her desk and pretended to cry.

"Yuki chan?" Chinen asked.

Yuki looked up and found themselves being centimeters away from each other. "Aheeeem." Chinen said as he moved a little bit farther.

"Sooo. What happened?" Chinen asked.

Yuki looked at her hands and said, "Nothing~"

"But I can read from you that........you're kinda happy because....." Chinen said as he sat down beside her.

"Because what.....stop being like that.. you're creeping me out!" Yuki said and spanked his arm.

"Okay ~ then I'll not continue.." Chinen said as he looked away.. then after one minute he turned to Yuki's ears and said. "Am I really creeping you out of my existence?" which brings Yuki such electricity into her spines.

 

"Why are you like that..." Yuki told him while looking at his eyes which changing from red to yellow and to normal hazel brown.

Chinen avoided his gaze and he said. 'Stop looking at me..."

Yuki smiled and said. "Soooo. Am I creeping you out?" and laughed.

Chinen looked at her and told himself. 

What can of human does this girl is? Is she really human who that hairyuglyman wants to be a wife or......something more than I imagined....

 

___

"Yuki-chan" Keito called her.

Yuki looked at him and asked.. "Na-ni?" nervously.

"Anooooo~" Keito was now finding his words.

Yuki looked at him and was kinda nervous ....

Keito looked at Yuki's eyes and said. "You better check whom you are going with Yuki-chan... If you want my help... Just call my name..............okay?" 

"Ehhh~ Soo are you some kinda....." Yuki wondered.

Keito looked at her and said. "Some kinda..tenshi [angel] ?"

Yuki deep inside felt all giddy to what Keito said and said. "Okayyy... If you said so...Okamoto kun......."

"Ohh~ and better call me Keito. not Okamoto kun...so formal..." Keito said.

Yuki smiled and said. "Okay ~ Keito!"

 

I hope i can be the best savior I can be.... I dont want you to be hurt........ but. I cant stop it from coming.. Keito told himself.