drabble eunhae 1

drabble compilation
Donghae cant believe this. How come he met this kind of monkey! Well, he is a human for sure, but with face and attitude similar to a monkey indeed! Donghae hates Hyukjae that much! He is Donghae's schoolmate. They never had been in a same class through. But in this university they meet again, in the same major and mostly class. Donghae not feel comfortable when Hyukjae is around him. He's disturbing! He acts like they know each other since forever. For God's sake, they know each other only two months ago. Maybe Hyukjae only want to be nice and friendly. But things happened and Donghae feels lonely when he not see Hyukjae around him. That monkey boy getting closer to Junsu, a sweet guy from the Art class. He feels something missing. He starts to love Hyukjae existence. And the most annoying feeling is some burden in his heart when he saw Hyukjae laughing with Junsu. When that monkey boy sees Donghae, he will waving his hand and asking Donghae to join with him and Junsu. But Donghae doesnt like it and keep refusing. He feels jealous at their closeness. Some part of his heart screams that Junsu stole his Hyukjae. Wait, what? His Hyukjae? Hyukjae is not his, but why he miss that guy this much??