AUTHOR'S MESSAGE/ANNOUNCEMENT

Spin the Bottle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://twitter.com/sunlaozu/status/1250273927403720705

 

Hi everyone,

 

I hope you are all well.

It has been a long time since I last updated. I noticed that the last time I updated this story was back on 27th June 2013. That was the year I started my full-time job. A lot of things have happened since then. I went on to study my Masters', I moved interstate, I recently got married (it's funny now that I'm not a anymore, I don't feel like writing LMAO), and I have moved from fandom to fandom. Anyhoo, I doubt you'd be interested in what's going on in my life, but I know that you're more interested in what happens after the last chapter.

What is going to happen to these 8 kids?

What happens after everybody just walked in on MyungBer?

All the drafts of and plans my stories are still sitting on my hard drive. Ready to be written, modified, and posted.

All authors out there, I'm sure you can relate to this... writing is really hard. Especially if you really care about what you write and what you put into your work. I had so much plan and hope for all the stories I have posted on AFF, including those I haven't posted. I have been logging in to AFF sporadically throughout the years to read, to motivate myself to write again, and I have some unpublished chapters too to be released. And I have noticed some new subscribers.

But I just have to be honest with you all so I don't get your hopes u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter