Four 4

Impossible LOVE

 

At the day after the match,BIGBANG decided to record their song that they will sing in the festival.Since this is a long time after their last comeback.They not just record the brand new song but also remix some song that they sang before.But Seungri feel tired bacause they need to record their old song.

 

"Hyung why we need to record again?"said by Seungri

 

"Seungri-ah of course we have to bacause we need to let the audience remember the our past."said by GD

 

"But we can just use that one that we record before."said by Seungri

 

"Seungri-ah don't act like that okay."said by Top

 

"Arasso hyung."said by Seungri and everyone began to recore again

 

It have been 3 hours since their recording.You know BIGBANG is very concentrate when it come to music or volley ball because they want to show the best.They recording interupt by the sound of the door being knock.

 

"Hey you guys lets eat something first."said by Bom and the other nodded

 

"Why did you girls come?"asked by Daesung

 

"Oppa we came brought you guys some food to eat"said by Minzy

 

"Yeah you guys won't eat unless we told you to."said by CL

 

"How is the recording?"asked by Sandara

 

"Noona we are doing fine."said by Taeyang

 

"We expect you guys do a good job okay."said by the girls

 

"Arasso noona don't worry."said by GD

 

Then they eat well and also teasing each other.The dining table is filled with joy and laughter.After 2NE1 go,BIGBANG start their record again,all of them do their best to finish the recording as soon as possible since tommorow is D-Day.

 

Sunday - Hall of Seoul Center

 

The show began with the speech of YG and the audiences cheer when YG annouced BIGBANG to perform.Of course,SNSD is at the place too,they decided to pay a visit because GD had saved Yoong and the main reason is to listen their new song.The girls think BIGBANG skill already can fight against the real singer,they are their fans since the appearance of them.

 

"Annyeohaseyo,we are BIGBANG."said by BIGBANG and the audiences are excided (I am also excided ! BIGBANG oppa.)

 

"Annyeohaseyo,I'm BIGBANG's leader G Dragon immida."said by GD and the girls teased Yoona when he speaks

 

"Annyeohaseyo,I'm BIGBANG's rapper T.O.P immida."said by Top and Yoona whisper a teas to Tiffany

 

"Annyeohaseyo,I'm BIGBANG's vocal Taeyang/Daesung/Seungri immida."said by the three

 

The show began with their song Last Farewell.The girl fans sang with them in the chorus.Finnaly the song is about to end.

 

I don't wanna be without you girl majimak insaneun jeobeodugil barae

Oneul dan harumankeumeun I don't wanna be without you girl nae seotun maeum

Kkaji ango gajwo I love you I need you girl

Baby baby baby jogeum eosaekhajiman seoro

Baby baby baby ajik saranghago inneunde

Baby baby baby duryeopgineun hajimanseodo

Kkeuchiboijiman nan geuraedo only you girl

B to the I to the g (bang bang)

Kkeuchiboijiman nan geuraedo only you girl (about love)

 

Then everyone clap their hand while the stage begin to play the hit song LIES.When they sang that song the audiences keep quiet and just simply enjoy the song.

 

I'm so sorry but I love you da geojitmal

Iya mollasseo ijeya arasseo nega piryohae

I'm so sorry but I love you nalkaroun mal

Hwatgime nado moreuge neol tteonabonaetjiman

I'm so sorry but I love you da geojitmal

I'm so sorry (I'm sorry)But I love you (I love you more more)

I'm so sorry but I love you nareul tteona

Cheoncheonhi ijeojullaeNaega apahal su itge

BYE BYE.....

 

The show continue with the song that full off sadness,after LIES they sang HARU HARU.Some of the fans almost tears up because of the lyrics.

 

Dorabojimalgo tteonagara (Oh~)

Tto nareul chatjimalgo saragara (nareul chatjimalgosseo~)

Neoreul saranghaetgie huhoeeopgie

Johatdeon gieongman gajyeogaraGeureokjeoreok chamabolmanhae ( chamabolmanhae)

Geureokjeoreok gyeondyeonaelmanhae (gyeondyeonaelmanhae)

Neon geureolsurok haengbokhaeyadwae (Oh! )

Haru haru Mudyeojyeogane E E E...

Oh my girl I cry cry

Your my all Say goodbye bye

Oh my love Don't lie lie

You're my heart Say goodbye

 

Finally they sing their new song.The song are BLUE,Bad Boy,Monster and the last one is FANTASTIC BABY.....

Even though this is their first time sing those song but the audiencesing with them in the chorus.When they sing Fantastic Baby the atmosphere imeediately heat up and the hall is filled with noise.Some of them were dancing like crazy.After the show they enjoy the meal that prepared by YG because BIGBANG had work hard on everythings.Then,GD texts to Yoona to asked her out later and Yoona agree but asked him why.GD said he'll do anything she want but not too over for thanks Yoona that she come and they decided to meet at the park.Top also asked Tiffany out but Tiffany asked him why and said that she is still angry.Top promised to do anything to her as long as she forgive him and Tiffany agree.After the meal,they went to the park and the 4 bumped into each other.They said their reason why they are here and the girls said that their singing skill is amazing and look cool on the stage,this make the boys feel good.The girls also asked that who compose the song and the boys said is them.The girls request the boys if they can also compose a song for them and the boys agree but they say that it'll take some time.After some chat,the 4 of them take a seperate way since their destination is different.Then they went for their ' DATE '.

 

DATE - GYOON

 

"Yoong where do you want to go?"

 

"Oppa I want to go to the amusment park."

 

"Chinja.Lets go."

 

On the way to the the amusment park,they talk about their members and laugh at each other member's behavior.Yoona is smiling like a child and GD asked her why.Yoona said is because she haven't go to the amusment park for a long time so she is excided.After a while,they arrived at the park.

 

"Oppa I want to ride the roller coaster."

 

"Yah are you a girl.What girl ride the roller coaster in their first play."

 

"That doesn't matter oppa,don't tell me you are scare okay."

 

"Of course not,if you want to ride lets go.Don't regret okay."

 

After some quarrel they went to ride the roller coaster.They were enjoying the ride very much but the important is while riding they enjoy.The nightmare come after they come down.They sit on a long chair nearby and suffer a lot because of the dizzy and disgust.

 

"You regret now right."

 

"Anniyo is fun but a little dizzy."

 

"Yah is not little is a lot and not dizzy is Disgust."

 

They laugh a while when talking about the disgust ride just now.After that they went to play another things.Yoona feel very happy when they arrived at a place.

 

"Omo rilakuma,so cute."

 

"Yoong you like it?"

 

"Neh my favourite."

 

"Sir just a little money you can make your girlfriend happy."

 

"We are not dating."

 

"Okay if you don't want to play can you pls go."

 

"You let me get the doll over there if I win right."GD hand the mony to the owner and he nodded

 

"Oppa you don't have to do this."

 

"Don't worry Yoong.I'm good at everything KWON JI YONG."

 

GD threw the ring toward the corn in front of rilakuma and went in.GD gives the doll to Yoona and Yoona is smiling happily.Yoona say thanks to GD and GD smiles at her while rufflles her hair.Then they went to play other things.They arrived at a ghost house and went in.Becuse the ghost house is scary,Yoona hug GD tighly while passing the ghost house.Yoona only realise that after they come out and some of the pessanger said they are cute and lovely couple.This make Yoona blush more.

 

"Oppa lets take some photo as a memento."

 

"Arasso."

 

"Come here oppa.Cheese."

 

The 2 of them set the picture of them as their wallpaper.GD said lets go home now since is late but Yoona said one last game and GD asked what is it.

 

"Oppa one last game."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Lets see who run to your car first."

 

"Mwuh."

 

"Sijag."

 

"Yah Yoong wait for me."

 

Yoona run when GD was shock and GD quickly run and tried to catch up with her.When they almost arrive Yoona trip and GD hold but they fell together with GD on top.They look at each other for a while and GD slowy lean closer to Yoona and Yoona closed her eyes to tell him that she is ready.Finally their lips meet with each other.They broke apart after some time and went into the car and went home.They didn't said much things in the car and when they arrived at Yoona's dorm,GD whisper to Yoona.

 

"Goodnight Yoong,have anice dream."said by GD and ruffles Yoona hair and she blush

 

"Oppa you too."said by Yoona and they waived their farewell

 

DATE - TOPFANY

 

"Fany-ah where did you want to go?"

 

"Shopping."

 

"Arasso lets go."

 

On the way they didn't talk because when Top talk to Tiffany she replied that she still mad.So they didn't talk but Top suddenly do some freestyle rap and the lyrics is about his meeting with Tiffany and Tiffany can't help but smile a bit.After that they arrived at the mall along with the end of the freestyle rap.

 

"Oppa you buy me anything I want right?"

 

"As long as you forgive me."

 

"Chinja,lets go."said by Tiffany and hold Top's hand and Top just smile.

 

First,they went to the clothes store,Tiffany tried a lot of clothes and asked Top that if she look okay and Top answered she looks good while stunned by her beauty.But Tiffany bought many clothes so Top can't help but his wallet almost empty.They also went to the shoes store and Tiffany tried the shoes and repeat the question and Top repeat the answer.This time Top doesn't have enough cash so he use his credit card.Tiffany seem a little tired so she asked Top to take her to the beach.

 

"Oppa I want to go to the beach."

 

"Arasso anything for my princess."

 

"Oppa your line is cheesy."

 

"So you forgive me now?"

 

"Not yet Stupid."

 

"Aish lets go to the beach now."

 

They go to the beach and watching the scenery there.They decided to take some photo as a memento and set as their wallpaper.When they done taking the picture Tiffany started to run and tell Top to catch her if he can and Top laugh as her children side and chase her.

 

"Oppa didn't you are the advance-guard?"

 

"Yes I am why you ask?"

 

"If you are why are you running in such a tortoise speed."

 

"Mwuh me in tortoise speed,don't kidding."

 

"Then catch if you can Tortoise."

 

Top run faster when Tiffany said that to him.Top catch Fany in a back hug and they fell with Tiffany on top.They tried to get up but fell again and this time is Top on top.But the important thing is they accidentaly kiss and they feel shocked.After a while they didn't get up and they are enjoying the taste of the lips.Then they broke away foe some air.They went home after a while and when they reach Tiffany's dorm Top lean closer to her.

 

"Fany-ah forgive me?"said by Top and kiss he forehead

 

"Arasso I forgive you this time CHOI SEUNG HYUN."Tiffany smile to him and Top respond with a smile. 

 

"Goodnight."said by both of them and farewell after that.

 

Chapter four is up and I know there are a lot of lyrics but hope you like it.I know it may a little fast to make them kiss but I think this story will end soon by season 1 because I need to study.Pls also support me in future and wait patiently for the season 2 when this one end.Thanks