The most sad and happy birthday that I never had before~ SARANGHAE♥

I met him… my lovely Jonghyun!

 

It was so cold!!! I was barely able to move because of the cold!!

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

Tsuki left us! I followed her but she was too fast and already far from the restaurant!

Jonghyun seemed more shocked than I was! But we were all extremely worried!

Yeah she left; she was probably in the dorm and safe… It was what we thought in the beginning! But when we were going to leave the restaurant, we heard a phone ring… It was “Sherlock”! So we immediately understood that Tsuki left her cellphone too!

I ran and picked the phone:

-Yoboseyo? I said with a worried voice

-Onew Oppa!! Said a familiar voice It’s me, Eun Mi!

-Ah Eun Mi-ahh, Tsuki left her cellphone, you can say to her that I will give it to her tomorrow!

-What? She isn’t with you? What happened? Why did she leave her phone?

My eyes widened… she was probably in danger!!

-Wait!! What? She isn’t with you now? I shouted

She was silent

-Oh noooooo~  she suddenly said

-Something is going on and I want to know it now Eun Mi-aahhh!!

-Yeah yeah calm down first! And don’t tell the other about what I’m going to say to you…Promise?

So it was that bad!!!!!

-Ne!

-She was looking for the ring during all this time.

-What? All this time? You mean since more than 2 months? I whispered through the phone

-Unfortunately…

I wonder why I didn’t think of that! She seemed always busy!

I smiled at myself.

Even a blind could notice that Tsuki was in love with Jonghyun!

Everything in her attitude, voice and eyes shouted that she loved this pabo of Jonghyun that didn’t notice it yet!

Or maybe he noticed and really hated her?

No way! We all noticed that he changed a lot! He didn’t care about his ring anymore but asked questions about Tsuki… He finally understood his mistakes!! So why is he so cold with her?

Wait…

-Why are you telling me that?

The members were looking at me; they didn’t understand a single word!

-I think that she found someone that could help her to find the ring… I’m scared that… I don’t want to think about it…

I sighed, I was so worried

-Do you have an idea about where she could be? Ah wait she received a message before leaving, I…

I couldn’t say more words because the phone was suddenly out of battery…

-Damn it!! I shouted

-What? What’s going on hyung? Asked Key

-The phone is out of battery! I wanted to check the message but I couldn’t!

-Where is Tsuki? Asked worriedly Minho She isn’t at her dorm? Where could she be?

-We are going to find her… I said with a clear voice, I didn’t want to worried them more

Taemin’s phone rang suddenly

-It’s Eun Mi! Said Taemin Yoboseyo? Eun Mi-ahh… What? Ne… I will say it… Don’t worry… Ne… See you~

-What did she say? Asked Key

Taemin seemed surprise

-She just said that we can go back to the dorm… It’s strange!

I thought a few second and understood that she probably knows something…

-So we should do that! I suggested

Every member looked at me with widened eyes

-What? I said You want to find her at this hour? How do you plan to do it? Ask every people you see in the street about Tsuki? We are known so we can’t do those things anymore! We will just wait to have more information…

I said that with a worried voice, every member noticed it…

It was awkward… We all wanted to run in the street and shout out her name to find her but we couldn’t…

It was the first time that I asked to myself: where am I known if I can’t even help people that I care?

-Let’s go then! Said suddenly Jonghyun We are going to die here if we stay any longer…

His voice was broken… as if he was terrified of something…or for someone… I couldn’t tell… How much he loved her…

 

 

30 min later in SHINee’s dorm

 

I was in my room, alone, and I was talking to Eun Mi.

 

-Eun Mi! I whispered through my cellphone. Did you get more information?

-No… But I’m sure that she is with this fan…

-The one that have the ring?

-Yeah… It must be that! But I just hope that she is safe! I’m scared that a sasaeng…

-NO WAY! I shouted but I immediately regretted, too scared that the members noticed that I was talking with someone. Don’t think about horrible things! A sasaeng just can’t have the ring… It can’t be right?

 

No Onew you can’t begin to stress and think about horrible things! Tsuki will be alright… Yeah she will…

Suddenly I heard a huge sound… Someone slammed the front door… Did this person just hear me???

 

 

 

Tsuki’s POV

 

I can’t stand it anymore… I never waited so long in a horrible weather like this!!! 

I couldn’t feel my feet or even my arms or hands!

Until when do I have to wait for this “fan”??

It was I guess, since nearly 2hours that I was standing here!

But like an idiot I forgot my cellphone in the restaurant!

If I’m leaving now, she could come, don’t see me…and she will just leave… And I will be never able again to find this ring for him!

I was also praying that the boys didn’t find the message that I received, they will immediately understand!

 

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Sorry… I heard a little voice out of oxygen

I turned back and saw a young face that remembered me of someone…

-Ann…Annyeonghaseyo! She tried to catch her breath I’m…

Ahhh I remember now!!!! It was the girl who talked to me after I met Jonghyun! She found it…

-…late! My boss didn’t let me go! I work in a coffee shop near here! And I just take a break! I have to turn back quickly…

She bowed

-Yeah…  I bowed too

She looked very young! But still she worked until late hours!

-And sorry for the strange message! I wanted to make sure that it was you!

-But… How did you recognize me…?

She took out a little box from her back

-It’s for you! She said with a big smile, she looked exhausted

-Is it…? How can you trust me?

-Yes! I found it when you leaved the place! Actually I called you that time I thought that it was your ring but you were shocked, I think, because you didn’t hear me! And I learnt later, when I saw some photos, that it was Jonghyun Oppa’s one! I wanted to turn it back but I just didn’t find the time and it was so hard to be able to see him! After, I recognized you when I learnt that you were SM’s new trainee! So I guess that you can give it back to his owner! Fortunately that my friend talked me about you and that you were looking for it! I’m relieved that the one who was looking for the ring was you!!

I took the box…and a huge smile appeared on my face

-I don’t know how to thanks you…It’s the most beautiful gift that someone gave to me! I said happily And don’t worry I will give it to him…

-I guess that you looked for it during a long time! I can imagine your happiness but why did you use the word “gift”?

I looked in her eyes and said:

-It’s 00:03 so it’s my birthday… And I have finally found it, it’s an amazing gift!

-Oh Happy Birthday!!!! Wait, what?? 00:03?? I’m late! My break is already over!! I have to go! Bye!!

She bowed and ran quickly!

Wow it was a fast meeting!

I was finally relieved!! I found it!! I FINALLY FOUND IT!

I jumped everywhere! I was soooo happy!!

It wasn’t a dream, right?? But my body was still in pain because of the coldness so yeah it wasn’t a dream…

Suddenly I realize that it was very late! Eun Mi must be worried!!!!

I walked slowly (my feet didn’t listen to me, they were freezing).

I was still near the Han River because the bus station was a little far from the place where I met him for the first time…

 

A little moment later:

I heard footsteps behind me… I stopped…and they stooped too… I walked again but tried to be quicker… Footsteps behind me were also quickly than later…

Suddenly a man appeared in front of me!

-I wonder what a girl like you is doing in such hour of the night and in a place like this…

He looked drunk… and I could say so with the smell too…

-Ehhh guys come here!! She looks afraid… He laughed

I was terrified but also angry!

I didn’t know why I did what I did but I just knew that I was angry and tired of this life that looked like a drama!    

-Unfortunately nobody’s gonna come and saves me!!

-What? What did you say…? He couldn’t say more word

I punched his face and pushed him away from me, and then I just ran… But I felt two hands that hold my shoulders… I faced a new man… Drunk too! He was probably his friends!

-What did you do to my friend??? He said with anger

I was right!

A second one was behind him.  How am I supposed to get out of this situation?

I began to feel fear. I closed my eyes…But I just fell on the ground… I didn’t feel any pain on my face or my body but I was too scared to open my eyes. I heard strange sound and…

Someone help me to stand up, I opened my eyes:

-J…

He held my hand and forced me to follow him, we were walking so fast! But I couldn’t say a word… he looked more anger than the previous guys who were drunk!

 

After a few minutes we… he finally stopped! I was breathless! He was too but his anger didn’t disappear.

-I…Thank you… I mumbled

-I can’t believe it!!! WHAT???? You’re kidding me right? What the… Are you out of your mind? Do you know what time is it?

-Yeah… I began to say but he cut me

-Are you totally insane??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??? Don’t you know that being alone at night is very very dangerous???? I’m asking you something!

I was more afraid than ever! Why is he shouting at me? And why is he mad? I’m not a child anymore!!

-Jonghyun-sshi! You didn’t let me talk! And I do what I want…

Why did I say that???

-What? He looked at me with wide eyes

-I mean I’m not a child…

-So stop acting like a one!! You’re irresponsible and disrespectful! You always do what you want and you never care about the others! Do you even know how much the guys were worried because of your stupidity??? I really don’t know what you’re doing here right now…

I couldn’t help my feelings anymore… Tears were falling… I couldn’t stand those words…

Am I really like that towards them?  I didn’t want them to feel that way… I was just trying to have good memories and have fun with them… Like I can see, it didn’t work at all… They probably hated me all…

He turned his back and whispered something to himself but I could clearly hear the end:

-Such a burden…

He probably saw me cry.

I was right!

I’m a burden to him… He doesn’t feel the same way than I… He hates me…

The guys were worried, but not him…

And the worse is that he wants me to leave!

I couldn’t stand to hear more words! I was so embarrassed and ashamed and I didn’t want him to think that I’m weak too…

I just ran and get away from him… He said what everyone’s thought, I think. But I couldn’t help it, I just cried a lot!

 

“You’re irresponsible and disrespectful! You always do what you want and you never care about the others! … I really don’t know what you’re doing here right now… SUCH A BURDEN…”

 

I was asking to myself why I was here now. If nobody wants me here!

I was so stupid to think that at least Onew Oppa or Eun Mi could be real my friends… But during all this time, I forgot one thing… One big and important thing…

I am a trainee right now but 3weeks later I will return to my simply life in France and be again a simply Shawol…

They will probably forget me or just remember that I was a fan that won a music contest and became for 3 months a trainee… 3 months…or less.

 

More I think and more I cry…

 

I’m finally coming back to reality! They are known and I’m nothing! Their life and mine are completely different! We aren’t in the same world. I just had the chance to meet them! I must be thankful and leave them…

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned back to my dorm where Eun Mi was more or less, I couldn’t tell, angry than Jonghyun but she didn’t say more words when she saw me with an awful face! Yeah I cried a lot…

 

 

-Oppa!

-Tsuki-ahhh!!! Omo! Where were you? I was so worried!! Don’t do that again! Araso? Said Onew Oppa with his sweat voice that made me a little happier!

-Sorry the manager must be angry now. I said with a little voice, I cried so hard that my voice was weak.

Oppa must hate me because of that too now!

-Ah! Don’t worry about that! You’re more imp…

I coughed, I stayed so many hours there that I think it’s normal if I’m a little bit sick!

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

-Are you fine? You sound tired!

-Ani I’m fine, I just waited a lot…

Waited? I was so curious! What did she do? Who was this fan? And finally what this stupid Jonghyun did to her?

He was so sad when he came back home! And I think that he clearly heard and understood the words that I said to Eun Mi.

However I never saw him like that before! And I understood that he probably found her, and well, Jonghyun wasn’t known for is good disposition so I’m sure that he said something that he didn’t mean and hurt her!

I also can imagine that Eun Mi was mad at her and I can imagine the word that she said to her too!

So what I’m going to do is to be as nice and sweat as Taemin!

-Ne I understand… 

She coughed again! I was sooooo worried for her right now! Can she take care of herself properly?

-Go sleep now then! I said

-Ahh ne…

-TSUKI CLOSE THIS COMPUTER!! Shouted a familiar voice

Computer? Wait? What is she doing? What is she looking for on the net? Not this ring again, right?

At the thought of her disappear again because of this ring; I couldn’t help my voice to sounds as if I was angry:

-Tsuki! I was so worried you know?! You didn’t even say a word when you left us! Don’t ever do that again! And stop being selfish because…

-TSUKI GO TO BED NOW!!!

“… You’re not alone! You can’t imagine how much we care about you, our little Tsuki-aahh!” I couldn’t say those words because of Eun Mi! I’m going to kill her!!!!

Tsuki didn’t talk… She is mad at me?

Arrrgghh BABO ONEW! I promised to myself that I would be nice!

-Oppa?

Her voice was calm! She isn’t mad at me??

-Ne!

-Thank you for all the good moment! You know that I love you all, right? I was happy to have the chance to meet you! It’s such a precious thing! I will keep it in my memories forever!

-Omo Tsuki-aahh…

-I have to go; Unni will get madder at me if I keep talking to you! Bye Oppa!

-Ahhh wait wait…

She hung up! Ahhhh chincha!!! WHEN CAN I FINISH PROPERLY MY SENTENCES?????

I wanted to tell her so many things! And I wanted her to know that Jonghyun wasn’t thinking bad things about her!!

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tsuki’s POV

 

 

I couldn’t sleep!

I was thinking! Maybe I should stay a little more!

But I’m a burden right now!!!!! And their comeback is near so I will just bother them more!

No the right decision is to leave Korea!

But I can also spend more time with my favorite band meanwhile I will enjoy Korea a little more…

No no!! Stop being selfish! You bothered them… It’s the only truth!!!

But I will miss these five exceptional boys! And I will miss HIM more!

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It was 7AM and I was eating the breakfast with Eun Mi… for the last time! I made my decision!

 

-What will you do today? She asked me like she already knew my plan

-M-Me? I’m gonna meet Miss Kim.

-And after?

-Euhhh… I will probably visit some monuments ‘cause I’m living soon. I said with a sad voice

-Soon? 3 weeks! It’s long you don’t have to worry! Wait a little I promise you that this week-end we will go together… Ah no I can’t I’m going to see my family! By the way I’m not here until the next Friday!

-Ohh I see.

Will you hate me if I leeave you without word Unni?

-Don’t hang out with the boys! And stop with the ring, okay?

-I already found it actually…

-You what? Oh damn I’m late!!! We will talk tonight okay? I will try to come earlier! Ah and when I come I want to see you here, understand?

I faked a smile and hugged her, I wanted to cry.

-W-what? She said completely surprise

-Mianhae! I’m not the roommate of your dream!

-This is true! She giggled But thanks to you I’m more positive you know! Ahh Before I forgot! This afternoon I will know if I’m accepted in a group!! I’m so excited! We will talk later! Bye!

-Bye~

It was the first time that she talked me that way!

I heard that when she was stressed or happy, she was a different Eun Mi! That’s true!!!

 

I will miss you, Eun Mi Unni!<3

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was in Miss Kim’s office in SM. I was waiting for her, it was too early for her but I guess that she will come in a few minutes!

 

9AM

 

-Tsuki-aahh! What are you doing here? You’re not practicing? Strange~

I smiled but she understood that something was wrong

-I must talk to you about something…

-What? Don’t stand up! Please take a sit!

-No I’m fine! I’m not going to talk a lot! I’m just here to say that I stop my training today and go back to France!

She didn’t look surprise

-I was wondering when you will say that! Don’t be surprise! I noticed that you had little problems with Jonghyun! But it’s not for this reason that you must to leave!

-Yeah I know it but they will be very busy with their comeback. I think that it will be better if I leave; I don’t want to be a burden any longer…

-I understand but…

-Please Unni! It’s my choice, I already think about it.

-You know that it isn’t the right choice, right?

I nodded

-And you still want to leave? You’ll regret it later!

-Maybe but it’s better for them if I leave now, I’m not helping them, I gave them so many troubles! Anyway, I have a last request… can you help me?

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Onew’s POV

 

It was a hard day!! We had a lot of schedules and we hadn’t the time to take some rest!

And now we were practicing for our comeback!

I was happy for the comeback and also because today is Tsuki’s birthday!

All the members know but we are busy right now so we will make a party tomorrow for her!! Actually she is probably coming here with Miss Kim for practicing! I want to give her the gift that I prepared with Key!!! I’m so excited!!

But someone was more excited than I!

I was looking at Jonghyun who was smiling and looking at a little box.

It must be the gift for his love!!

I was laughing alone, and then I saw Taemin giggled! He didn’t understand why I was laughing at myself, and he said that it was very funny… I’m not that funny! I just smile!

Taemin smiled at me that made me smile back!

 

-Omo! You are in a good mood today!

-Noona!! Said happily Minho

-Ohh you are in fact very happy!! I didn’t imagine that you will react like that! I’m a little surprise! She stayed with you during 2 months! At least it will be great if you are a little sad!

-What are you talking about Noona? Asked Key You’re not too old to become insane!

-What? Replied Miss Kim, she wanted to kill him!

-Anyway, where is Tsuki? Asked suddenly Jonghyun really excited

-Ohh… So you didn’t know? She didn’t text you a message or call you? So it’s why she didn’t want to give me the time of her flight!

-F-Flight? I said What’s going on?

-Tsuki is gone?!

Taemin was shocked! Like all of us!

-No-No way! It can’t be true…

-She left me that for you! I didn’t see what was inside.

She gave a little box to Jonghyun

-Nothing for us? Asked Taemin

-Ahh she left me letters for you! It’s maybe her way to say goodbye to you!

-Where did she go? Didn’t you stop her? Why did she go? Her training isn’t finished yet! And she must wait for the result of the audition!

-Jonghyun calm down! Please! I said calmly Now Noona, in which airport is her flight?

She was thinking while Jonghyun walked everywhere in the room.

-Hyung stops that! Said Taemin

Jonghyun muttered something that I didn’t hear.

Suddenly Miss Kim smirked:

-Maybe Incheon Airport! She came from this airport so maybe it’s this one! I’m so intelligent!!

Jonghyun left the place quickly with the box in his hand.

-Shouldn’t we follow him?

-Taemin-ahh, began Miss Kim, she left me in the afternoon! It’s nearly midnight now! She’s gone!

-Where is she???

We all turned at the door that was wide opened, we saw a little face that was breathless.

-I must find Tsuki right now!!! She shouted

-Wow wow! Eun Mi-ahh you knew about Tsuki?

She took a deep breath:

-When I went to the dorm I just saw a little letter! I’m going to kill her but before that I’m going to tell her good news!

 We all looked at her with curious eyes!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun’s POV

 

-Chincha? Ne! But with which song? ... Anyway, she turned back in France, right? … Ne! Then See you there!

I closed my cellphone.

-Aren’t you SHINee’s Jonghyun? Asked suddenly the taxi driver

He was looking at me with questioning eyes for a little moment already.

-Ahh Ne!

-My daughter loves you! He said with a huge smile

-Ahh ne! Do you want my sign? I proposed

-Oh I couldn’t ask you! Thank you a lot! Her name is Minna!

He gave me a of paper and a pen:

-Thank you! But can you please be faster? I have an important meeting!

-Don’t worry young man!

While I was signing the paper and I felt something in my coat’s pocket. Ahh the box!! I already forgot it!

It’s going to be a letter like everyone I suppose! Why a box then?

I gave the paper to the taxi driver and took out the box.

I opened it and saw it!!! MY RING! FINALLY!!! She found it!!! She is so amazing! She just found it… for me?

But I couldn’t see any letter! So she hated me?

Oh an MP3!

I put the ear piece on and opened the MP3, I saw just one song!

I heard her sweat voice… My heart’s beating became faster…

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra4U-cYh5uA  (INFINITE’s SungGyu’s version)

 

Tonight because I couldn't say 
 

Forgive me for writing these kinds of sentiments on paper to you

For a long time I was scarily crazy about you 

Now I might regret that side of myself 

But you even if you forget everything else 

I’d like it if you could remember just this:
How much I love you…I love you.


In the empty room, when I'm all alone, only then I might realize that you aren't there.

But you even if you forget everything else

I’d like if you could remember this: 
How much I love you… I love you 

Now, Goodbye~~

One late night, 1994~~~~~~

 

 

So I was right! It wasn’t all in my mind… she…

A wide smile appeared in my face, a bigger than Onew’s! It was thanks to this song… I guess!

 

I think that I’m finally ready to say it!

 

 

Tsuki’s POV

 

I was still waiting!

Miss Kim had probably told them about me… If not I can go back and do like nothing happen?

Noooooo I definetly can’t since they already know?!

I sighed. I felt so alone… Did he already hear the song that I sang for him?

Miss Kim let me record a song in the studio for him but I didn’t know if he will love it! I sang my feelings… I hope that he will understand…

I checked my watch and saw that it was nearly the time.

I stood up and looked, a last time, at the gates of the airport… Should I go?

I stood a little more… actually more than a little moment…

 

-“Last call for the flight to France, the passengers…”

  

 

Oh no I’m late!!! I shook my head and ran… but I was suddenly stopped by someone…

My head hit this person’s chest. I tried to push this man that put his arms around me… but when I finally realized who it was, I was dumbfounded and couldn’t move anymore…

 

THIS PARFUM… THOSE ARMS…

 

My heart was crazily beating!

 

-Bad Girl! You just left me and didn’t say a word… I’m so sorry!

 

THIS VOICE…

-Jonghyun... I whispered

-For everything that I did… Forgave me, Tsuki!

 

It was the first time that he said my name!!!

And this tone of voice wasn’t familiar!

Am I dreaming??

 

-“Last call…”

-Don’t! He whispered through my ears Please, stay!

-I’m dreaming, I muttered, it’s not true… It can’t be…

 

My eyes were wide opened but his embrace was so tight! He let me breathless when he hugs me even tightly.

I wasn’t dreaming!

-I’m not letting you go even if you hate me…

He didn’t receive the song?!

 

-… or love me!

 

He did!! He heard it! Those words were true, right?  He didn’t say that because someone else asked him to do so, right?

 

-I was fighting with myself every day because I didn’t want to hurt you but I realized that I hurt you more… I wanted you to hate me because I can’t love you… I mean I couldn’t… Now I can’t control myself! You’re my all! I’m awkward when it comes to feeling and I just tried to avoid my feelings for you… Forgive me, please!

 

My heart was in pain! I wanted to shout that no matter what I will always love him! No need to forgive hime because he didn’t do something wrong!!

It was my entire fault! I was blind during all this time! He loved me? He really did, right?

 

-3 Weeks later I will leave you… My voice was broken

 

He laughed:

-The song that you sang for me… Some managers heard it and they want you to stay a little more… You will continue your training with Eun Mi! Do you need others reasons to stay? I thought that my feelings were enough but I guess that I love you more that you do…?

What? I’m becoming a true trainee? I can see him more? I can stay with him longer than 3 weeks?

He got off of me but I didn’t want him to see my face so I hugged him tightly. And if it was a dream I didn’t want to open my eyes!

 

He laughed even more:

-I get it! But I have to see your face… Do you know why I always get out of the training room when everybody his already gone?

I shook my head

-It’s because you and Onew always get out after the others members! I always wanted to see you more and more and more but I couldn’t do that to you! I’m an idol! I have fans and sasaengs too… Sasaengs are dangerous, if they know about my loving someone, I just couldn’t imagine what she can do! Please understand me!

 

It was all because of that?

I let him and finally showed my face and saw his face too! He was wearing a sweat shirt, he didn’t want that people recognizes him.

He was suddenly smiling at me… It wasn’t a dream…

I smiled and he understood what I meant! But I was unexpectedly shy…

-Ah, he took my face in his hands to make me look at him and said with a strong voice, never call again Onew Hyung, Oppa in frint of me, araso?

I giggled, but in reality I wanted to cry so badly! I wasn’t sad but so happy!

-Last thing! I wanted to give you a gift for your birthday but I haven’t it so… I have a better idea…

HE REMEBERED!!! :D

I was extremely happy!

This morning I was so depressed and thought that I was a burden! I thought that it was the worse birthday ever!

But now, it’s the opposite! The best birthday ever! I’m so happy that I can die right now without any regrets!! No I want to share more moment with…

I suddenly felt something in one of my fingers! I checked my right hand… My eyes widened!

Jonghyun was holding my hand and… he put a ring in one of my fingers… THIS RING!

I looked at him, I was so shocked!

He just smiled at me!

-Don’t look at me like that! It’s the first time that I do something like that! He pouted but smiled again It’s yours until now and forever! So don’t give it to anyone and don't lose it!

-I…I… can’t accept this!

-Wh-why? You found it for me! You spend all those months and lost your time for me!

-I did it because I LOVE YOU! I said rapidly without thinking

When I understood what I said, I blushed. Ohh noo…

He giggled:

-This ring will be the sign of our love, and when you will look at it you will remember me! Actually my mother didn’t give it to me! She gave it for the woman that I will love! In this case it’s you! The person I like the most…

 

This time I couldn’t help it I just cry a river!

I hid my face with my hands. I never cried like that before!

TOO MUCH EMOTION IN ONLY ONE DAY!!!

-Wh-what? Tsuki-aahh! I did something wrong?

I made him worry…

-Jonghyun-aah…I…am…so… happy…

I cried more loudly! Why did I cry like this???

Jonghyun suddenly hugged me, softly this time, and sang with a sweat voice that calm me…

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KMMK1e86xs&feature=relmfu   (B1A4 Smile)

 

I can’t take it out of my pocket
It’s not that expensive so I can’t give it to you
If only it was a bit better
I should’ve saved up more so I could buy a better one

But because it seems like it’ll be too late if it’s not now
I firmly shut my eyes, mustered up courage and took it out
My hesitating heart, my hidden gift

uh uh uh ah – more than this ring
uh uh uh ah – the love inside of you
Is much more valuable and dazzling

Why are you crying, people are looking
People might think I’m a bad guy
Lift up your head and listen to me
When it’s good, when you’re happy, you shouldn’t cry
Smile like me so everyone can see~

The words you say while hooking my arm

“Where did you get the money to buy this?”
What’s the big deal that you’re getting so worked up?

uh uh uh ah – I’m more thankful
uh uh uh ah – that you’re always by my side
I always feel secure like this

Why are you crying, people are looking
People might think I’m a bad guy
Lift up your head and listen to me
when you’re happy, it’s not time to cry
Smile like me so everyone can see~

More than what I am doing now

There’s still so much more that I haven’t /that I can do
Believe me? I’ll make you happy

Why do you keep crying – people are staring
People might think I’m a bad guy
Lift up your head and listen to me
When it’s good, when you’re happy, you shouldn’t cry
Smile like me so everyone can see~~

 

 

 

 

I closed my eyes and listened to his beautiful voice! I didn’t cry more and just listen to this amazing song! Such a good choice!

We stayed like this more even at the end of the song!

But after a few minutes we heard someone coughed loudly.

We let go of each other but Jonghyun was still holding my hand.  We saw 4 boys and a girl who were standing in front of us, breathless but happy!

- Hyung! You’re the best! Omo you cried Tsuki? What did he do this time?? Said Taemin

Eun Mi just ran and hugged me tightly!

-I really don’t know if I lust kill you or hug you! I will think about his later Tsuki-ahh! But never do something like that!!!

Then all the guys came next to me and hugged me all in the same time!

I was breathless but still happy!!! Jonghyun was looking at me with a huge, and now, familiar smile!

He whispered: HAPPY BIRTHDAY… SARANGHAE!

I will never make this smile and those words disappear… I promise… MY LOVELY JONGHYUN… I mean OPPA! ♥♥♥

 

 

 

END

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi everyone!!!!

Sorry for the late!!! But I finally finish it!     

I hope that you enjoy this long long long last chapter! (it's why I was late! ^^')

Sorry for spelling mistakes!

BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!!! 

 

I tried to make a good end!!

Do you hear me Tsuki?? Do you love this end??

Ahah I hope that readers love ot too~~

Please comment!! I really want to know if you loved this story!!! :D

I'm not sure about this end but of course that it's a beautiful one because Tsuki and Jonghyun are finally together!!!! :D 

Hehe^^ it's not a suprise I think!! :D Ah and I gave you the link of the songs that I choose for you to see how its sounds if you never listen to it! Enjoy~

And one week after my Tsuki's birthday it's Key Oppa's birthday!!!<3<3  

Saengil Chukha Hamnida!!!!!

 

Thank you readers!! See you in my other fanfic!!!   http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/265794

       ♥♥♥

(gifs don't belongs to me)