Why Are They My Protecters?

~~My Life Is Filled With Gangs~~

YOUR POV

*BEEEEP* *BEEEP* *BEEEEP*

"Ughhhh!!" *I really have to get a new tune for that alarm.* I hit the alarm and got out of bed. It was really quiet you loved it when it was quiet, but today you decided to put on some peaceful music. I went to my laptop and searched River Flows In You-Yiruma, clicked on the video and started to brush my hair.

 I went to my closet to see what I could wear. I had a lot of clothes because my brother would shower me with gifts. I didn't want to spend to much time picking clothes, since you just wanted to be comfortable in them. I decided to wear some skinny jeans and and a black V-neck shirt.

The song ended and the was my cue to go to the bathroom to freshen up. I had realized that I had to make breakfast for not only me and my brother, but also for Key. I smiled when I thought of Key. *What are you doing?!? Are you in love with him or something?!* I thought to myself. I got out of the shower, dried myself and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom and was heading toward the kitchen, but smelled something. Pancakes.

KEY'S POV

I woke up this morning and it was 6:00. I didn't want to disturb anyone so I went to the living room to find G-Dragon sleeping on the couch. I felt bad, letting my boss sleep on the couch. I saw 3 sides of him already. The business kind when he was at 'work', scary kind when he act like a monster like last night, and the caring type. When I saw him say sorry to me and letting me sleep on his bed, I was touched. I thought that he was the bossy type, putting his needs first. I could really tell that he loves his sister, and the only one who can get him to calm down is ___________.

_____________ is so nice. She convinced G-Dragon to letting me stay. *I should cook breakfast for them, since they took me in for the night.* I went into the kitchen hoping that they wouldn't mind me cooking. Even though I'm a guy, I am like the 'umma' in my gang. Cooking and cleaning in our hideout so my other members didn't have to worry about it.

I went into the cupboards and decided to make pancakes since they had flour and all the other ingredents. I started to pour the flour into the bowl and added the rest of the ingredients. I slowly poured the mixture in to the already preheated pan. It started to sizzle and bubbles started to appear, so I flip it in one swift motion.

"What are you doing?"

I turned around and saw G-Dragon looking at me, while rubbing his eyes. He was wearing shorts and a white wife beater.

"I'm just making breakfast for you and _________." I said hoping that he wouldn't yell at me.

"........ Be careful." G-Dragon said walking away to his room to sleep some more.

"Wow, he said to be careful to me." I said knowing that I was talking to myself. I looked at the pancake and it was ready. I slid it onto the plate and poured more mixture into the pan.

10 minutes later and I already made 4 perfect pancakes, I still had a lot of mixture that I had to use.

NO ONE'S POV

"Key, what are you doing?" ___________ asked looking and Key who was still making pancakes.

"I'm just making breakfast for you and your brother. Since you guys let me stay here I decided I should repay you." Key said with a great big smile.

"Your making some breakfast for yourself to, right?" ____________ said knowing the answer would be 'no'.

"I-I......" Key said stuttering.

__________ walked to wear Key was cooking and looked at the pancake and pancake mix. "We have a lot of batter, so make some for yourself too. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Here I'll help."

"Oh ok thank you, but you don't need to help I can do it myself." Key said with a sunshine smile.

"No it's ok I'll set the table and cut some fruit up. I'm awake anyway so may as well help." ________ said smiling back.

The 2 of them were working hard to get a perfect meal, while getting to know each other.

"The pancakes are done!" Key exclaimed.

"I'm done cutting the fruit!" __________ exclaimed back.

"We have to wake up G-Dragon hyung now." Key said while putting the stack of pancakes on the table.

"Come on lets go!" ______ said pulling Key toward her brothers room.

Both of them ran to G-Dragons room and jumped on his bed.

"OPPA!!! GET UP!!!" _________ said shouting.

"HYUNG!!! COME ON!!!" Key said jumping up and down on G-Dragons bed.

"UGHHHHH GO AWAY!!!!" G-Dragon said while throwing a pillow at both of them.

"Oh no you didn't!!"__________ said and tackled her brother.

Key just watched __________ tackle her brother. It ended up being a tickle fight between the two siblings. Key just chuckled at the sight.

"OPPA!! YOU BETTER GET UP OR.......OR." __________ said trying to think of something that for sure her brother would get up after hearing it.

"Or you'll what?" G-Dragon said with a smirk, getting ready for _________ speech.

"Or-Or." ________ thought for a minute and smirked. G-Dragon saw this smirk and became uneasy.

"Or I'll be in a gang, sell my body, become a stripper and I'll 'do it'  with your enemy gang and have THERE child." _______ smiled and emphasized 'there'.

__________, knowing G-Dragon, didn't want her to be in a gang because of all the cuts and bruises you can get. Selling her body would be like giving it to old sweaty men. Becoming a stripper would be showing her body to every one in the room weather you liked it or not, and having a child with an enemy gang. Not 'him', but 'there'?! Unacceptable! She was now super sure that hes brother would get up in an instance. She was right.

Once G-Dragon heard her speech and the emphasized 'there', he pinned her sister down on the bed with anger in his eyes.

Key didn't know what to do he thought he should help, but he knew that his hyung wouldn't do anything to hurt __________. Right?

____________ was surprised that she got pinned down, but smirked and was ready for G-Dragon to yell at her about how he doesn't accept the fact that shes going to be in a gang, sell her body, become a stripper and have a baby with his enemies. 

"YOU WOULD NOT AND I REPEAT WOULD NOT........" G-Dragon took and big breath and said, "BE IN A GANG, SELL YOUR BODY, BECOME A STRIPPER AND YOU WOULD MOST CERTAINLY NOT HAVE A BABY WITH MY ENEMIES!!!!"

Key was just shocked, for first that was his first time seeing G-Dragon that mad and second __________ was laughing after her brother just yelled at her.

"BAHAHAH, whatever~~~" ________ said pushing her brother off of her and started to run away.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!!!!" G-Dragon screamed after his sister.

The two of them was running around the house for a good 2 minutes. ________ ran and hid behind Key.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME ___________ YOU WILL NOT-" G-Dragon was about to say something, but _________ interrupted.

"OK!! I get it!! I only said that so you would get up. . Anyway go wash up breakfast is ready." __________ said dragging Key with her to the table where the still warm, golden pancakes were stacked on a plate.

".....Fine" G-Dragon said a bit embarrassed that he fell for one of his sisters lie.....again.

5 minutes later G-Dragon came out of the bathroom and sat down with Key and __________.

"These pancakes are so good!!" G-Dragon said after eating one bite.

"Key made them he should become a chef!" __________ said taking another bite from her plate.

"Oh no, I just try to make something edible. I guess I'm lucky today that you guys didn't get food poisoning." Key said smiling and put some fruit on his plate.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Both ________ and G-Dragon said at the same time. "THIS IS DELICIOUS!!!" They said.

"Thanks I try my best." Key said smiling and continued to eat.

There was an awkward silence, you could only hear the forks and knifes hitting the plates.

YOUR POV

Well this is awkward...... Should I break the silence? ........Oh yea I'm still curious about what they were talking about yesterday.

"So......Um what were you guys talking about yesterday?" I said trying not to look very interested.

G-Dragon grinned. "I guess I should tell you. Your going to be living with Key and his gang for the next week. Oh and they'll be your protector from now on."

".............what?" I said beginning to sound serious.

"I said-" G-Dragon was about to explain again before I rudely interrupted him again.

"I know what you said. Man can you get any stupider......... Why am I going to live with them for the next week, and why are they my protectors? I can protect myself and you know that." I said standing up with anger in my eyes.

"I don't think she wants us to be her protector, you should choose some other gang." Key said looking a little bit disappointed.

"No it's not like that. We're like best friends I don't mind hanging out with you and your gang, but my brother NEVER lets me sleep over or even hang out with any gangs. Even the gangs that are in the same 'company' as us. Something's fishy..." I said trying to comfort Key, but at the same time sending daggers and G-Dragon.

"I'll tell you, but you have to promise me that you won't get mad and all worried." G-Dragon said looking straight at you.

"I promise I won't get mad, but I won't promise you that I'm not going to worry." I said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Fine. My enemy gangs has grouped together to get revenge and they found out where I live. I know that this street is mine, but I want to keep you safe. So far they didn't know that SHINee,which is also Keys gang, joined our 'company' so they won't bother to look for them. That's why I'm sending you there and just incase they figure that your my sister and they tried to kidnap you or something, SHINee would be there to protect you. Ok?" G-Dragon explained while looking at your blank expression.

"B-but would you be safe? I'm ok with having to live with SHINee and I'm ok with them protecting me, but who's going to protect you? Cook you meals and wake you up in the morning?" I said started to tear up because my brother could be in danger, but he's still worrying about my safety!

G-Dragon stood up, walked up to me and hugged me. "Don't cry angel. You look ugly when you cry and you'll get wrinkles." I punched him softly and cried.

"Don't worry about me I'll be safe even though they ganged up, my 'company' is still bigger then theres. Everyone would be protecting each other so they'll be safe and I'll be safe. I'm your oppa I think I can take care of myself. I took care of you and me before. I think I can handle it. If you want to see me you can just go to the club or just come back home, but you have to have at least on of the SHINee members with you." He said before realising me from the tight hug.

I sniffed and looked at him. He looked back at me and smiled.

"Ok, but you have to call me everyday so I know your safe." I said pointing at him.

"Ok I'll call you everyday, but shouldn't I be the one saying that?" He said putting my finger down.G-Dragon walked to Key and put his arm over his shoulder. "Thanks, don't worry about my sister she can take of herself just protect her."

NO ONE'S POV

   "There's no need to thank. I mean were in the same 'company', plus your my boss." Key said nervously not use to               G-Dragon touching him.

"So you mean that if I didn't give you this order, you wouldn't protect my sister?" G-Dragon said looking at Key.

"NO NO NO!!! I WOULD ALWAYS PUT HER LIFE BEFORE MINE!" Key screamed.

"Don't worry I was just pulling your leg." G-Dragon said.

"I'm sorry for bothering you." __________ looked at Key.

"It's fine your so nice to me and your my best friend. It'll be nice to have someone with me." Key said and flashed his best smile.

"If only I was stronger then this wouldn't happen." __________ said looking sad.

"Stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault I make enemies." G-Dragon said.

There was silence again. Until G-Dragon broke it.

"By the way do you know what 'company' really means? You might think it's like one big gang or if you have trouble everyone would help you. It is like that, but mine is a bit different." G-Dragon looked back at Key. Key looked confused he thought we just got the backs of whoever is in trouble in this 'company'. __________ just giggled.

"Were a family when we say 'company' we really mean family. The whole street is our family we got each others back, but we treat each other like family. Which means that we go out and eat together and act like we knew each other for a long time. When in realality we only met them like 1 month ago, but some we already knew for 3 years." _________  explained.

"That's right! That also means that you and your gang are part of our big happy family!!" G-Dragon said like a little boy.

*Family huh? One big happy family. I like that* Key thought to himself and smiled.

"Anyway pack up your bags your going to there hideout now. The sooner the better." G-Dragon said pushing ________ out of the kitchen.

YOUR POV

I was pushed into my room.....again. I wonder what would it be like to live with Key and his gang..... Whatever I guess I'll know once I get there......... Now what to pack?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4 complete~~~

Sorry if it was boring, but I promise I'll try to make Chapter 5 more interesting~~

Thanks for supporting me~~

I hoped you enjoyed!!