Dream Girl (JunSoo Couple from "Love With A Shutter")

Dream Girl (One-Shot)

 

She came to Cube Entertainment Building earlier than her other two members. She had a meeting with the CEO, her manager, BtoB’s manager and BtoB’s Peniel. They had a discussion on a new sub-unit group, Shin2. After the meeting ended, she went to the vending machine to buy a bottle of coke for Peniel and a bottle of vitamin drink for herself.

“Unnie, where is DongGeun?” she asked her manager.

“He left with his manager. He has a schedule with the rest of his group members later,” her manager informed her.

“All right then Unnie. I’ll roam around the building first. Call me when MinAh Unnie and ChaeRin Unnie arrive. Annyeong Rachel Unnie!” she waved at her manager.
_____

She saw him sitting in the recording studio alone. It seemed like he was daydreaming. Being a playful and curious girl, she sneakily opened the door, took an empty stool and sat beside him.

“Coke or vitamin drink?” she placed both bottles of drink in front of him.

“Aish…” he was startled.

“Oppa annyeong!” she greeted him.

“Shin SooAh, don’t you ever do that again!” he scolded her.

“Mianhaeyo sunbaenim…” she apologized.

“What are you doing here early in the morning? Do you have practice?” he asked.

“The CEO wanted to meet me. I’m going to form a sub-unit group with Peniel. We are Shin2,” she informed him.

“Interesting name… Of all names, why did the both of you choose Shin2?” he was curious.

“Isn’t it obvious enough? Peniel and I have the same surname. We hold the same position and we were born in the same year. Everyone believes that Peniel and I will be a great rap duo in the future,” SooAh explained to him.

“Shouldn’t it be you and me?” he sighed.

“Oppa, you are too old for me!” she chuckled.

“What a joke!” he ruffled her hair.

“Anyway, what are you doing here early in the morning? Recording a new song?” it was SooAh’s turn to ask him.

“Aniyo… I’m thinking of something,” he then checked his cell phone.

“Something or someone? JunHyung Oppa, you know that you can’t lie to me right?” she pouted.

“Aigoo… I only have one person in mind,” he pinched the cheeks of his favourite hoobae.

“Oh… Who is that person? Is she someone I know?” she was curious. JunHyung just smiled at her and then shook his head.
_____

“Oppa jebal… I want to know. I promise I won’t tell anyone about this. Promise!” SooAh showed her right pinky.

“Okay… I lost,” he surrendered.

“Assa! Oppa is going to share with me his big secret today! You know that you can’t lose to a psychologist’s daughter right?” she clapped her hands.

SooAh actually knew that JunHyung was in a relationship with someone from a different company although JunHyung had not made it public. She found out about it from her unniedeul who heard the news from her Beast Oppadeul. She had been dying to ask him about it but she could not find any time. That day was her opportunity to ask him anything.

“Can I not mention her name and other personal things? I need to respect her privacy,” JunHyung seemed to hide something really important.

“Suit yourself Oppa. It’s your someone special, not mine,” SooAh looked at him who was still thinking of what to say.

 “Hmmm… How about I share with you about… why I’m attracted to her?” he asked.

“Yes, sure,” she nodded her head.

“It seems like a boring topic. Maybe I’ll tell you about it next time,” JunHyung was actually looking for an opportunity to not tell her anything about that special someone.

“Gwaenchana Oppa. I’m fine,” she took a sip from her vitamin drink.

“Fine… I’ll tell you now. I don’t want you to pester me later or the day after,” he sighed.

“Hahaha, you know me too well,” SooAh chuckled.
_____

“So yeah… The first time I saw here, I already knew that she was different from other girls. She has a charm that makes people want to know her more,” JunHyung began.

“Wow, what is she? An angel?” SooAh became more interested in JunHyung’s someone special.

“Hmmm… I’m not quite sure either. But I prefer her as a human being,” he informed her.

“Wae?” she asked.

“An angel will only be there with you when you need help but a human being will always be there with you no matter what,” he explained.

 “I think it’s another way round,” she disagreed with JunHyung’s explanation.

“Smart girl, different people have different view,” he ruffled her hair.

“Ah… I agree with that!” she gave JunHyung a high-five.
_____

“Her personality, smile, charisma and aura are those that made me attracted to her. To me, she gets even cuter when she pouts or gets angry. She makes me what to protect her each day,” JunHyung described that special someone charms.

“She must be really charming then,” SooAh mumbled to herself.

“You okay?” he noticed that she was looking away.

“Yes… Yes… I’m okay. You can continue your story,” she smiled at him.

SooAh suddenly felt jealous because her Oppa who had been protecting her since trainee days had found someone else to protect. Therefore, SooAh did not feel special anymore.

“You know, sometimes I asked myself, “What am I to her?” I can’t really explain it. Hmmm, maybe it’s because you can’t really explain what love is. It happens and comes naturally,” JunHyung smiled.

“No matter where I am, my mind would just fill with her; her smile, her actions and her behaviors. It would just be flashing through my mind,” again, he smiled again.

“It’ll be better if I can know her name right?” she sighed.

“You really want to know who she is?” he asked.

“Wait a minute Oppa. I need to answer this call,” she when out of the recording studio and answered her call.

“I have to go now. My other unniedeul are here,” she took her vitamin drink and went out of the recording studio to meet her other two unniedeul.
_____

“I know you already found out about my relationship with her but that’s not it. The person I have in mind now is not her but… YOU!” he looked at the bottle of coke that she bought for him.

“Yong JunHyung, why can’t you just confess to her?” he became frustrated with himself. 

 

Hello guys! Yes, another one-shot from me. If you guys are wondering who DongGeun is, he is Peniel. Peniel's real name is Shin DongGeun. You guys must be wondering why I am promoting "Love With A Shutter" that much right? Well, I'm doing this to support my friend. I have another friend who writes fanfictions to but I'm not able to write anything for her now. If you want to read her fanfictions, please go to "MYFOURKs" account. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy reading this one-shot. Do comment and subscribe. I'll be waiting. Thank you!!

PS: Raynie1995, if you see Shin2, it's just a fictional group I came out with. Annyeong!! Hahaha!! 

Any request for any other couple? I'll try my best to write it out.