Awkward Project :)

Unnoticed Love

" KYAHHHH!!!!!!! " The girls in the whole campus are screaming that can break my eardrums, and tear my two ears into pieces.

 

"What's wrong with them???" asking myself.

 

"PRINCE IS COMING!!!!" the one girl shouted

 

I was very irritated with their crazy screams and noises so i immediately run out from the crowd, then I saw my best friend Bom and when she come beside me we just stare at those spazzing crazy girls and i turned myself to her and gave her a questioning look and at the same time raising my left eyebrow then she just shook her shoulders as she clearly understand what I'm thinking. In those simple moves Bom and I can understand and able to communicate to each other without saying any single word.

 

 

When Bom and I are heading to our class  a girl bumped me and when I look at her she gave me a death glare and it seems like she's angry after that she already left like nothing happened.

 

"HUh!! She got angry ?!? how dare she when I'm the one who is supposed to get angry because I'm the one that got hurt not her and she didn't even bother to say sorry!! urrgggg! " i said while picking up my things that fell on the floor while Bom pattering my back to calm me down.

 

Then someone help me and handed me the things he picked on the floor and when I lift my head up to look at him , My eyes widened as I look at him because the one who helped me is no other than Kwon Jiyong.

YES! KWON JIYONG the Campus Prince and Very Handsome guy in this school. As I wake up up from my thoughts

 

" Are you okay? " he asked as he stared at me curiously

 

I nodded and say thank you then I went away immediately.

 

 

When I enter the classroom I took the empty seat in the front and Bom sit behind me, next to his precious boyfriend  TOP, Jiyong's childhood bestfriend . When I settle myself for the class Youngbae enter the room and greeted me with a handsome smile plastered on his face.

 

"Hey!" he said

 

"Hey" I replied as I smile back at him.

 

He was about to say something when Teacher Yang entered the room.

 

" Well, Goodmorning class I'm giving you all a project and you need to choose your own partners. "

 

When I look at Bom she point her fingers to TOP and give me an apologetic look , the i smile at her and mouthed "It''s okay".

And when I turned to Bae he already had a partner, then I raised my hand to call the attention of Teacher Yang when someone interrupte the class and enter the room.

 

"MR. KWON you're late AGAIN!!!  where in the hell did you came from?"

 

"I'm sorry sir, i won't do it again" as he bowed his head in front of our teacher then he took the empty seat beside me and look at me.

When Teacher Yang adverted his gaze on me he ask me if what's the problem.

 

"Sir, I-I have no partner." then he look at Jiyong and said.

 

"Then if that's the case Ms. Park,  Mr. Kwon will be your partner , is that okay with you Mr. Kwon ?"

 

Then I saw him smirked and nodded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Annyeong Chingus !!!~ ♥

I hope you like the 1st chapter.

You can also suggest and comment but please don't bash.

and i will fully appreciate it and please subscribe and i will reply your comments as long as I can.