Chapter 1-The Meeting

Outrageous Love

 

*Ring ring* *Ring ring* 

 

    As Youn's alarm clock wakes her up on a Saturday morning, she notices she's late for work. She scurries out the door to get to the coffee shop. Today isn't her day, and she's very grumpy and stressed. She finally gets her drink at the coffee shop and as she runs out the door she crashed into someone,causing her to spill her coffee.

 "M-miss! are you alright? I am very very sorry." The person asked,slightly panicking.

"WHAT! How am I alright in this condition! I'm in a horrible mood and I'm covered in coffee! Thanks. You just made my day a whole lot better" She sneered.

He kept asking for forgiveness and even offered to pay for her dry cleaning. Youn rolled her eyes and scribbled her number on his arm.

"Call me when my coats clean." She replied,taking off her coast and shoving it at him.


She then hurried to her studio a couple blocks away.

"Ma'm the new designs are in." On of the workers said, as she entered the building.

She only nodded. "Oh and can you get me some supplies?"

"Yes ma'm." He then scurried off.

She then took the elavator up to her office.

'Lee Jaejun'

After the lady left he then went to get her coat ceaned.He then returned back to the coffee shop, since he never got a chance to buy any. He finished his coffee and just hung around thinking. He was hoping that he wouldn't get into another situation like that agin. He toltally embarrassed himself infront of her. He then returned home being cautious of where he was going. He then sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone . Jaejun texted the lady asking her when she was free, so that she could receive her coat.

-Anytime after 5 tomorrow.- she replied plainly. 

They both agreed to meet up at the same coffee shop at 6. The next day, he waited outside her infront of the ,now closed, coffee shop. She finally came about 3 hours late. She strolled up to him yanking the coat from his arms without a single word or glance. Jaejun walked home wondering what her problem was, he just asumed she was on her period or had a lot of homework .

-Kan Youn-

Once she got to her apartment she rougly tossed her coat on the floor and threw her self on the couch. She had a long day at work and is pooped.  She then started thinking of that kid that bumped into her. It really pissed her off until she started getting this lonely feeling.  She remembered only how his eyes looked like. It was very dark and intense. She decided to apologize to him for being y towards him.  

-Hey sorry for being rude towards you earlier. :/- She then clicked the send button.

 

-It's alright miss! Everyone has their days when they have a lot of homework! And.. natural anger if you know what I mean.."- He replied.


Homework? How old does this kid think I am. For god sakes I'm 27! She then decided to have a little fun and mess with him a bit.  

 

-Haha yea. Homework was a pain.  What's your name and age by the way?-  She smirked to herself.

She then got a reply.

-Oh! How rude of me! I'm 15 and my name is Lee Jaejun! What about you miss?- 

She thought about what to reply and decided that it'd be fun to lie and pretend she's 14.

 

-I'm 14 and my names Kan Mi Youn! Nice to meet you!" She replied. Their conversation went very very well that night. laughed to herself and sent the message.

Ever since that night they've been texting. It went from once a week to everyday. Then "just talking" turned into flirting.  She thought about this again about faking her age...she kinda thought she should tell him her real age, but started to have doubts. She knew it was wrong to be flirting with a guy way younger than her but she had this weird feeling towards him. She tried to convince herself that it was just something she ate earlier.  She then recieved a text frpom Jaejun one night asking if she wanted to go to dinner with him.

To be continued..