I Become One of A kind because of Her

I Become One of A kind because of Her

JIYONG's POV

 

Just wild and young
I’m just wild and young
Do it just for fun

* (Hello) Ladies, me and Choice
Yes sir, one of a kind
I’m a talented bear (no) I’m more of a fox than a bear^
(Hello hello hello)
Yes sir, one of a kind
I’m a douche (wuh) I’m an expensive person (get out)

"The innocence and  pure trust that comes along for being young is the sole excuse and reason I can offer....I won't justify my wrongdoings but being wild and having fun comes to everyone when they too at an age like mine.. Regrets, sure it comes much more when that mistakes became the worst nightmare.  I should have been more vigilant...I should have been a fox rather than a bear ....coz realization is that I  don't really know who will pulled me up and pushed me down.  One of the lowest point in my career is when I am accussed  of using .  I am not going to deny the fact that  I was devastated and shaken to the deepest core.  They say people were innocent until proven guilty but in my case, I am being judge right then and right away...much worst is when they dragged Dara's name into it.  I wanted to ask them why?.....but harsh reality,  she is identified with the company and with me....they concluded that 'what I am is what she was'." 

 

** Yes hyung, yes nuna (ah what’s wrong?)
What’s up? I guess you’re bored (hello?)
Yes hyung, yes nuna (ah what’s wrong?)
What’s up? I’m sorry that I’m such hot stuff

I’ll run over to you with just one phone call, my number is 1988-0818
Let everyone you meet know, I’m the first class of the celebrity world
Because I’m different, because that’s just me, because people go crazy over anything I do
Because I create trends, because I change everything – so this skill isn’t going anywhere

 

"I felt like that I am under a microscope being dissected into a tiniest pieces....every moves and words I made were being scrutinize and watched.  They say 'you can't please everyone' and I do agree with that but do they know as well,  that everyone....and I mean everyone, which then includes me is entitled to his own opinion.....to his own belief and to his own self.   They said that I am different....the change I did is just too crazy but who cares....its not something I forced them to follow and its not something that I created to be notice and worst, I did not intend to change someone rather I choose to express myself... who I really am and what I am."

 

Get back, this isn’t a joke – young and rich, that’s just me
So I’m fast, so what? It’s okay – are you joking right now? Cuz I’m not joking

* Repeat

This is already my second album – I don’t steal from empty homes ^^
My rap takes her to the bedroom and lays her down
Yeah I’m busy busy
Money flowers bloom at my business
I don’t rest cuz my songs build buildings – I love it

“This tiny guy tries to come on stage and stir things up
But I don’t like it – it’s not pleasant to see
I turn my head here and there and wherever I go, it’s his music
His pictures are everywhere – even though he pretends he’s crazy, they can’t sell his stuff because they don’t have it”
You can’t live because of me? (that) ^^^

 

"Being popular is not what I have asked for but was given to me.   To acknowledged the music I created with praises and appreciation is what my heart longed for far from what popularity and richness it gives me.  The long hours and dedication I poured in making each songs is the hardship I will take just to ensure that 'I will convey the right message and allow people to feel what I felt and most of all, I wanted to touch one's heart and life with my music.   The greatest obstacles  I need to overcome always were the waves of fame, glory and temptations.  In this entertainment industry, people will come to you for some absurd reasons as to use you or be used.  I am living my life the way I wanted....too bad to those people who can't accept it."  

 

Get back, this isn’t a joke – young and rich, that’s just me

So I’m fast, so what? It’s okay – You think I’m joking? Cuz I’m not joking

Lalala please view me in a pretty way – don’t speak about me
Lalala please accept me in a cute way – please love me

Follow me, follow me, follow me, follow me (wuh)

Follow me, follow me, follow me, follow me, follow me

 

"I intend to stay and do what I love best...and that is to create music.  People may see me in a different light and their bitter and harsh opinion may still hurt me, I put up an 'I don't give a ' face.  Lot's of people by now call me names, such as cold, snub, arrogant and so on and so forth....funny it may seems that they do find it mysterious in a way....it leaves me to think then,  does anyone knows the reasons behind the different faces of jiyong?  Will someone come close to know the truth behind the facade Jiyong is showing?  Perhaps maybe....to those who truly loves me just like her....just like dara."

 

My eyes landed on the sleeping figure of the woman on my bed....the only woman who embraced me for who I really am and knows me by heart.  The one who I've been with for the last seven years....and hoping to make it for a lifetime.   She is the only reason among reasons why I kept standing and fighting for what I believe in.  She truly the light that shine thoughout my darkest nights....my star....my butterfly...my love...my dara.

 

 

I tuck some loose hair at the back of her ear and gaze at her lovingly....my eyes  welled as I can't help not to blame the circumstances wherein I couldn't shout to the world 'who really she is to me'.  I wanted to blurt out the words in my mind to her and say, Hey jagiya. I wanted you to know the concept of  my song, the music video shows a compilations of familiar scenes from those CF you made.  Can't wait to let you see it and tell the  whole world ..'hey, is this look somehow familiar to you?  and to tell them  'yeah, I copied it from all those CF of dara park."

 

jagi,  the song will start with 'hello' to remind you of our song together. People are calling you  DARBIE because of your latest Etude endorsement with shinee right, so I'll be using a BARBIE as my lead female star.   Do you remember when lee minho kiss you on the cheek and you slapped him.  It was your cass CF right.  I'll get a slap too from barbie when I kissed her cheek.  With that and when he take you to try on different clothes and shoes, I'll do that as well.  I may not look like ken and you may not look like barbie but we are jiken and darbie in our own way.  We are real...and loving each other not only with hugs, kisses but with everything that I have and everything that I can give you. and Oh, I was also seating on the long table alone just like you on that lonely MV you made.   

 

Jagiya, you know how much I love you right?  I just want to say 'thank you' for being there always when everyone seems to turn their back on me....when it seem I feel deserted and alone.  You love me at my best and love me the most when I'm at my worst. I'm lucky to have you in my life and saying I love you over and over again is not enough....If only I can shout to the whole wide world that "I, kwon Jiyong, belongs to no one but dara park and that I become that 'One of a Kind' because of Her."

 

She remain blissfully sleeping.  My eyes couldn't hold the tears anymore that I shed it while  hugging her close to me as I kiss her forehead and I utter the word, "I love you jagiya...always"