FINAL

BE MA GIRL :*

Random oneshot just because I am now currently addicted to this cutie ^^ L.joe is such a charm on the ladies. Let our imaginations run wild in this oneshot of mine. Just to remind you guys I am currently just a newbie when it comes to writing, so I hope you like this story of mine. I just want to show to you guys what are the things that run inside my head. Me and my ambitious imagination. 

Comments, appreciations and YOUR LOVE IS very much appreciated. ^-^ :************* ^-^

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You are currently doing your chores while listening to music in the radio. When suddenly one random song played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDjeo66Ae30&feature=player_embedded

 

 

Oh yeah
It’s goin’ down man
Teen top
Brave sound
Third collaboration

 

 

 

You smiled and reminisced on what happen in that particular event.

 

 

Flashback:

Blue: L.joe and Red is You

You and your friends are currently inside a club just dancing and having fun. Moving your body to the beat of the music, a lot of people are admiring on how flawless yet edgy the way your body moves. Even though a lot of guys are staring and doing things to gain your attention you just don't notice them, because whenever you are on the dance floor you always think that no one is around. You are on your own world and no one can enter it. 

You were having a good time dancing the night away when suddenly you felt an arm wrap around your waist. You look up and saw a man who is so drunk that even though he's already tipsy he still has the power to grip your waist firmly.

"Come babe, why don't we go out at this joint and go to my crib huh? Let me continue your dance in my bed and for sure I am gonna rock your world." 

"Ya! Get your hands away from me. I don't even like you!!! You're digusting, please get away from me."

The drunkard was still holding me and the more you get away from his grasps the more he will come closer and hold you. The drunkard is already touching your sides and kissing your neck but you can't do anything but to just stay quiet, whimper silently and prayed that someone will come and rescue you. He was about to kiss your lips when suddenly a person pushed him and right away he shield you on his back.

 

 

Call me, call me girl – don’t worry about it and come to me
Be ma girl, would you be ma girl

What am I gonna do? I like you more and more
But why don’t you know my heart?
Wherever I go, wherever I look, I only see you
I can’t take it anymore, I need you

I’m still young so I can’t buy you nice things but
That’s why I’m going to give you all my love
I’ll walk to the end of the sky to get to you
I will protect you with my life

 


"*Hiccup What do you *hiccup think are you *hiccup doing? Stop disturbing us *hiccup and get your *hiccup own girl."

 

"Actually its not my style to into other people's business but the thing you're doing with this girl makes me want to puke. So I suggest you to just go home before I punch you in the face cause things might get worse if you are still here." 

You thought that the drunk man will surrender but he took one empty beer bottle and charge the mysterious man. The mysterious man was able to dodge his attack and after he dodge it he punched the man right in the face. Before things goes to worst because of the scene that just happened the mysterious man quickly pulled your hand and both of you went out running. 

Both of you were now outside the club panting for air and catching your breath. When suddenly this man disappeared in you very eyes even before you were about to say thank you to him. 

Curiosity fills you on that mysterious man and you decided to come back once again in that club hoping that you will see him once again.

 

Its been a month since you last saw him and still there's no sign of him. With the decision that you should just give up on your mission you went to the bar so that you can have something to drink. You were about to order your drink when suddenly the bartender just gave your drink and not even bothering you to pay for it. You were about to ask the bartender on who is the person that paid for it when suddenly someone tap your shoulder. You look up and you were shock because the person you were so hard in trying to find is now right infront of you. Before loosing this chance you started talking to him.

 

Do you want to go out with me? Although I’m a bit shy
Do you want to date, more thrillingly than anyone else?
Even if I may seem clumsy and awkward
I will treat you better than anyone else
I can do well even if I may seem clumsy and awkward

At first, I fell short a bit, everything was so awkward
Like a newbie, I trembled in front of you
I froze like a fool – I don’t know, don’t know, don’t know why I’m like this
I need to take courage like a man – yes sir be brave

I’m still young so I can’t buy you nice things but
That’s why I’m going to give you all my love
I’ll walk to the end of the sky to get to you
I will protect you with my life

 

 

"Sorry if I ordered your drink without even asking your permission. Don't worry you don't neet to pay me. Its on me."

"Thanks for the treat then."

"No problem. Mind if I ask you but why are you so depressed right now? Did something happen? You can talk to me if you want to."

"I really owe you one right now first you save me in the drunk man and next is this, I am really grateful to you. Actually the reason why I am like this because I was looking for you, I was about to say thanks for saving me but suddenly you disappeared. So today just tell me what you like and I will give it to you as a token of my gratitude."

"I told you its okay you don't need to do anything for me."

"But I insist, come on for sure there's something that you want come on just say anything to me and if I can do it I'll be gladly to give it to you."

"Fine if you insist, I was hoping if you can give me your name. Well actually the first time I saw you, you already caught my attention I was about to approach you so that I can have a chance to talk to you but I guess a cat got my tongue."

"Okay let's introduce ourselves hi my name is ~~~ and I so happy that I met you."

"My name is Lee Byunghun but you can call me L.joe."

 

 

I know, I know, I know that you might be a little nervous
You know, you know, you know that you’re my everything
My girl, I want to have you by my side
You’re my one and only, you’re my girl

I wanna love you all day, wanna love you all night
you got me feelin’ so hot, oh yeah oh yeah
I wanna love you all day, wanna love you all night
you got me feelin’ so hot, oh yeah oh yeah

 

 

 

"OMMA WE'RE HOME!!"  a cute 5 year old boy came running down to your arms. You quickly welcome him with a warm hug, carrying him you quickly welcomed him with a kiss, same as your baby. Both of you guys went straight ahead to the dining room so that you can give him his snack. While both of you guys are eating your child still can't stop talking how awesome his day was. You just laugh on how cute and happy your son is.

"Aigoo looks like my baby boy really had a wonderful day. Where's your appa?" Before your child can answer your questions an arm quickly wraps around your waist. Without even looking and just hearing his voice you know that it belongs to your husband. Your husband LEE BYUNGHUN/L.JOE.

"Mianhe I just talked to my manager about my schedule. Good thing I have a one month break so that means we can have more time with each other. You, me and our baby a one big happy family."

"Really? Omo I am excited already for sure this one month will be memorable again." You excitedly said to him. Hugging him so close to you. Both you and L.joe first stare at each other before you guys locked lips. You can see pure love in your eyes.

"Eww Omma and oppa stop being all mushy in front of me. Remember parental guidance is recommended for me." both you and L.joe just laughed at your son's behaviour. That day on you had a wonderful quality time with your family. After the whole day you guys both went in your room, and after tucking your son to sleep both you and L.joe are now in your bed cuddling each other. L.joe's arms are wrap around your waist while your head is just resting in his chest. 

"I can't believe that this are all happening to me. It still feels like a dream. I am so thankful that I have met you and become part of my life."

"Me too. Neither I didn't realize that I will fall in love with you. I can't believe that from being strangers you will be the most important person in my life. Chincha Saranghaeyo ~~~, my yeobo."

"Nado saranghae my jagiya, yeobo, my better half and my forever. I will always love you forever and ever till eternity."

 

Both of you guys smile at each other and kiss each other again on the lips. 

"Now why don't we make our son a new playmate for him, so that I can have more time to cuddle with you."

"Yah yeobo you and your raging hormones again. Aigoo my husband is forever a ert."

"Only for you ~~. Only for you." with you melting at his words, he kissed your lips once again. You and your husband made love until the break of dawn.

 

 

Whose are you? You’re mine
Whose are you? You’re mine, you’re mine, you’re my girl

 

 

 

From complete strangers: a normal person and a celebrity to being friends, couple and now married couple life couldn't be any more sweeter. With both of you at each other's side you know life couldn't get any better than this. Both of you know that you will be with each other from here and beyond, forever and ever until eternity.

 

 

                 I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where, I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep it is your eyes that close.

~Pablo Neruda 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                            END

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First story and oneshot finish!! Hope you guys all like it. I know it might be a bit amateurish cause its my first time making one, hope that all of you still love this ^^ Comments and suggestions please ^^ Saranghaeyo my lovely readers ^-^ :******************