Here Without You/Kyu~

Here Without You/Kyu~

The intensity of the Cimmerian increases by each passing minute. Chilled wind enchants the arctic environment of a December night. Streets are decorated with the fluffy carpet of white along the side. Even the surrounding trees were blessed with the wrapper of silver. The sky above was glistening with its own pale perfecting adorn with the twinkling lights.

A scenario that is able to mesmerize any damn creature of this imperfect sphere. Though it has the flavor of darkness but the beauty was undeniable and the pungent zest was just a provocative aspect of the aura. But not everyone is affected by the flattering scene of nature. In this utter serenity a moving shadow was making its way. Perhaps in an attempt to blend itself in that lightness, or may be trying to protest, trying to prove his existence, trying to be visible in the eyes.

The only exception, the moving shadow which was gradually turning to take a definite posture a human figure. A man to be precise was walking along the garden secured by the fences. Draped by a blanket he continued his motion until he was blocked by the trunk of a maple tree. A smile crept on his lips as he glanced up the tree. Though his stare was fixed on the tree leaves but his mind drifted far away, racing with time, he let himself get drowned in reflection of past.

 

Won… What are doing?” a soft voice tickled his ears. But the latter’s actions were unaffected by the little protest. Two bodies were hidden under a maple tree, one holding the other, careful not to chock the other, but also reluctant to let go of the sweet pleasure that he was presented with. He glanced up at the cheerful face, those luscious lips before taking them into his. Deepening the kiss as if claiming the other as his for now and forever.

“Do you want me to voice it out loud to reach everyone’s ear huh?” he said in between fondling. The latter’s face reddened almost immediately hearing the remark.

“Stop it Siwon. The right to tease officially belongs to me Cho Kyuhyun, not even you could steal this from me.” He said still with brightly colored cheeks.

“Is that so, but I can surely steal this…” he trailed his lips along the latter’s slender neck planting soft kisses all along the surface, making it absolutely intoxicating.

“Siwon…!” he half moaned half screamed.

“Yes… Kyu…”

He steadied himself with a bit difficulty as he looked right at that handsome face which were staring back at him with all the love he had.

“People are staring can we please take this inside…”

“After you my royal highness!” he blared out without letting Kyu complete his sentence.

 

Skip Time~

An extremely panicked Kyuhyun was walking side by side in the waiting room, and Siwon as usual went for the confermation of the flight. As soon as he was back he was thrown a dozens of questions.

“Is the flight right on time? Where is my luggage? What about the weather? I’m not feeling too well, can we skip this?”

“Woo… Slow down a bit baby, aish… What is up with you today? Never mind, everything is fine, your flight is right on time, the weather in Taiwan is fabulous, and your luggage is right behind your back.” He forwarded with an assuring smile. But it wasn’t good enough to calm the anxious boy.

“Besides, this is your dream project; I will never let you back out of it, no chance.” He said encaging the other in his strong arms.

“But, can’t you just tag along? I mean it’s just for a week, I’m sure your boss won’t mind. Let me give him a call… I shall…” he was put to silence by the intriguing finger.

“It’s just for a week, you’re going to be fine, I have faith in you and you know I would have accompanied you if it was possible and…” it was his turn to be amazed as he visualized a tear escaping his beloved’s eye. He was quick to remove it by pressing his lips on the moisten skin.

“I’ll miss you Won… I…” yet again tears made their way in his eyes. Cupping his face he locked gaze with the other before proceeding,

“I’ll miss you too, I’ll miss so very much, God Kyu, I can’t leave a second without you and 7days are like eternity, but we will get through this together.” He placed his lips on Kyu’s forehead. “And I’ll call you every 2nd hour so I won’t be away actually.” He ended with a smile that initiating a slight smirk.

“Yeah, don’t you dare forget that, but don’t bug me during night, I don’t like anyone (that includes you) disturbing my peaceful sleep.” He said returning the smirk.

“Now that’s how my Kyu behaves. Well we better get going unless you’ll miss the plane.” And was about to head back when he felt a tug at his wrist. He turned his head to the source and was taken aback by an over excited Kyu who threw himself at Siwon’s arms crashing his lips with the other. After a minute or so they released each other as they both came back to their senses. They exchanged a little confession before finally bidding goodbye.

“I love you Siwon.”

“I love you too Kyu, more than I can ever say…”

 

Breaking News: The flight from Korea to Taiwan has crashed on the midway due to sever machine dis-functioning. Most of the passengers are missing, 7 have died and few were injured.  The special force team is already at the spot rescuing the survivors. It was declared there is a very slim chance of finding the missing populace.

 

Skip Time~

“Siwon-ah you’ve got to come out of that room.” Silence it was as if someone has thrown the proposal to a wall.

“Siwon… it’s for Kyu, we have to go, your presence is important… Kyu would have…”

“God hyung just go away, can’t you see I don’t care about this entire ridiculous ceremony you’re arranging, and it has got nothing to do with my Kyu.”

Slap! It was the last thing he heard before apprehending complete temper loss.

“You don’t care? You don’t care about Kyu? Is this what you’re trying to tell me? It’s his funeral and you want to be trapped in this damn room but to bid your last good bye to the person you love. His family, your abandoning them in time of need? What has happened to you Siwon?”

This seemed to affect the other, as the words registered in his mind and in an instant he felt some sort of wild frenzy ran through his veins. He stood almost in a lightning fast pace. Gripping the collar he slammed the elder on the nearby wall.

“Nothing has happened to my Kyu, you understand, he… He is not DEAD! He promised me never to leave my side, and… he won’t. No one can force me to believe in this nonsense. No one … can take him away… no…” As he was voicing out loud protest he felt his whole body tremble at the thought. The possibility of losing his beloved and without being conscious he felt his face moisten and his throat chocking as he couldn’t utter a single syllable anymore.

 

A musky grey has covered the sky, a soft smell of the moisten soil tickled everyone’s nose. The aroma in particular is a favorite of someone… someone they all loved, someone for whom they adjourned here today. But the irony of nature is that, that someone is not here to celebrate the love that he is presented with. Kyuhyun was a person who fell in love with every aspect of nature, and perhaps this is way nature is rewarding him, expressing grief in his utmost moment.

A crowd was standing there in the middle of the cemetery as they all witnessed the newly polished wooden box piercing the ground, gradually being engulfed, disappearing little by little in between the flowers and weeds. Rain continued to pour down, in an order to wash away the anguish it was a futile attempt though. The hurt was too extreme to be forgotten in such a short duration.

Black… Black was the color for the day… As you roam your eyes it will stuck with a dead end of back, not only just the attire, but the atmosphere, and the soundlessness… The serenity appeared to be just another synonym for black. The silence was broken soon after he reached the grave. He knelt down in front of the stone, tracing the engraved letters…

Cho Kyuhyun… His finger travelled over the letters countless times.

“Kyu…” a single tear escaped his eyes. “Kyu…” a voice so fragile was heard. “Kyu… Kyunnie… Please… Come back… come back for me… I cannot… You are my life… Please… You promised… Come back to me… Com…”

That moment he let go of all his restrains… Simply because he couldn’t endure any longer… He cried, he sobbed… He screamed until the melancholic cries reached the edge. That day he let go of the hope… his trust… He knew his beloved will never return he has gone to a superior world and there is no possible way to chase unless he too…

 

Gazing at the maple leaves he stood there clenching his fist, as all the memories came rushing back to him like a bioscope right in front of his eyes.

Here he was at the rehabilitation center. It’s been a week that he is transferred from the hospital. It is not like he’s into drugs, but there is a constant belief, a desire or even a for something, for someone. And he’s keen on quenching his thirst in any way possible. But to everyone’s dismay he chose the wrong path. In a one month period he had to be admitted to the hospital for three times for suicidal attempts. He refused to go to a psychiatrist, he resented his friends his family anyone who’d force him to bring to life again. He was so persistent to take away his life; he believed that is the sole path to be reunited with Kyu again.