Yeon Sang Mi

smile

Yeon Sang Mi


"Enjoy your coffee!" the waitress chanted as she hands the customer his order; a cup of espresso and a slice of Chicago Cheesecake to go with it.

The customer replied with a nonchalant nod and the waitress bows before leaving the customer to attend to a different customer. She had this glowing, effervescent aura to her that lights up the ambience of the lavish café she worked in.

That waitress is Yeon Sang Mi, a 21-year-old Korean-American working for minimum wage at the said café to support herself and her father.

She was only able to finish high school due to lack of money. Her American mother passed away when she was just a mere 8-year-old. Her father is a trash collector. Being the only two people in this world together, they love and cherish each other like a father and daughter would.

Underneath her oversized sweatshirts and sweaters is a potential model with her slim yet proportional figure. She may deny it a lot, but she is pretty. She inherited her mother's beautiful blue eyes, her pink-ish-white skin and her tall height, while her father passed on his perfectly angled nose and his sweet, innocent smile that has yet to fade throughout the years.

She may give out that cheerful aura, but she's actually subtle and shy. She's hardworking and passionate, but she does have her fair share of being lazy.

She doesn't think too often about her "love life", she's too busy to immerse herself in that; however, she can't help but wander back to the day her heart fluttered for the first time, at the airport. She remembers how she made Lee Donghae, member of the biggest, most famous boy band in Asia, smile. She couldn't exactly fathom how it made her go crazy, she has made other boys smile before, but he was just... different. No, it wasn't because he was famous, not because he was good-looking, either, it just felt different -- a good different.


Comments reply:

runaway928- aww, thanks bb! <3
Min_Kyu- 1st chapter, up already :)
MusicChibi- here you go! :)

Hope you all enjoy! :)