Dare not put the blame on me

Dare not put the blame on me

                                                                                9433r3

 

 

\DARA's POV

How do I pick the pieces of a broken self and mend it when time and time again, it will only be shattered into more finer broken pieces that it leads me to close myself to people and shy away from everyone so that loneliness nor sadness will visit me no more.  My boyfriend of three years cheated on me but the worst is,  when my own  father left us for another woman....seeing my mother struggle and hide within herself the agony of betrayal and those painful cries every night.  I wonder then what kind of 'Love' will one has to offer to find that it's true.  

 

When I thought I could never open myself to anyone anymore, jiyong came breaking every walls I build to protect myself from pain.  When I promised not to love anymore, he came and took my heart in his hand....scared as hell I am but I gave in...I can't deny myself, him, nor this  feeling that he had awakened in me.  Years have passed and our relationship goes stronger...we made a lot of memories and promises and he even bought us a couple ring which he said 'will symbolize that he belong to me and I belong to him'. 

 

Flashback

"Dara, wear this ring always and whenever you see this, you will remember the love I have for you and that you belong with me. I love you"

 

 Overwhelmed with his words, I looked up and say..."Jiyong, as long as I am wearing this ring on my finger, it will not only remind me of your love and  to whom I belong to. As much as I love you but the moment I remove this ring for any reasons of your own doing, you can't put it back no more.  I hope that you will be true to your every word and won't hurt me. Please don't hurt me"

 

Jiyong shushed and hugged me as he kept on saying 'he loves me and won't hurt me'.  Hearing him say those words drove my fears away as my blissful in love heart beat so fast.

End of Flashback

 

 

Today, were like those days that he said he were busy at work.  It's not that we hardly see each other nor we spent less time together that suspicious of him lying were far from my mind.   I tried to call him a lot of times to inform him  that I'll be going out and will be home late but his  phone were turned off.   I shrugged it off and thought that maybe he doesn't want to be disturb.  I just can't turn down one of my friends invitation.  I had no idea that we will go to a club and much more to see him there kissing the woman sitting on his lap.  At first, I though that I was just imagining things...that it was not him but my eyes never left and I find myself walking in his direction.  He simply wouldn't notice me for he were busy with his deed that I have to tapped his shoulder to call his attention.  

 

He opened his eyes only to be shock to see me.  "Dara" is what he can only say.

 

I bring myself to greet him as calmy as I can "Oh hello there jiyong",  shall I add 'nice to see you here' 

 

He immediately removed the woman out of his lap and tried to approach me but I gave him a blank look as I say "Don't bother jiyong, just enjoy yourself.    I have friends waiting for me.  Goodbye."  The moment I turn my back on him were the moment I took the ring out of my finger and throw it carelessly just like how it was supposed to be.

 

He was trying to talk to me eversince that incident but I kept telling him that there's nothing to talk.  I never avoided him, I did not change my number nor moved out from another place for it was unnecessary.  I am not going to break myself infront of him nor anyone anymore.  For this time, I will find my strength inside.. The shattered pieces of my broken self will not crumble  at his feet, it's unnecessary.  For me, he doesn't deserve my love, me and even a single tear.  

 

I  tried to open a new chapter in my life including seeing and dating another guy.  Guess I moved on but he's not.    

 

"What's wrong with you jiyong? " I pressed each word trying to hold my temper as I wiggled out from his tight grip.

 

"Seriously, you were asking me what's wrong huh...when obviously it was YOU"  he countered back  "You were dating that jaejoong guy"

 

"So what if I am dating him" I held myself and stare hard at him and say  "I don't owe you any explanation at all...oh no...not anymore.  Let me show you my fingers jiyong, do you see any ring and do you remember what I've spoken before if this thing happen. You should know better not to mess up with me but I guess you can't just hold yourself to fool around.  Let me tell you this..dare not put the blame on me.

 

I saw him flinched and hold my hand "I admit I've made a mistakes but it doesn't mean that I don't love you anymore nor I wanted to throw the years of our relationship into nothing.  Why can't you give me another chance.  I promise to make it up to you , just don't leave...please don't do this to me"

 

I smirked at him "You should have thought of that before you went your way and cheat on me but guess what jiyong, you did not.  It doesn't matter anymore whether you reflected about it now or you regretted it...it's just to late for that. Let us save ourselves wasting time shall we" as I turn my back   to walk away from him and his life.