Last year of our high school lives......

One in a million

There he was, waiting for you at your usual seat, his bag placed on top of your table while he placed half of his body on his desk, sleeping so quietly while the class was chatting like crazy .
"Ireona! (Wake up/ 이런아) Myeong Su Oppa(older boy/ 오빠)! Seonsaengnim(teacher/선생님) is coming now, eung(응!yeah)!" You quietly whisphered in his ears while shaking him to wake him up.

"Did you honestly think i was still sleeping?" he replied with his eyes still closed, He lifted his arm out and placed it around your neck "...This class is seriously annoying" he whisphered in your ears. "YAH YAH YAH! " your math teacher yelled "SHIKKEUREO( SHUT UP! 시끄러) YOU'RE ALL SO LOUD!! "
Great hes pissed off again! what a way to start the morning!

It was march 8th and less then a week was left for his birthday, "pssst! 5 days left and im curious... what do you want for your birthday?" you asked, Myeong Soo looked at you, long....deep....and hard! "...Neo(너/you) " he finally said.  You froze, your heart felt like it was about to jump right off your chest, "ah ha ha ha" you let out an ackward laugh "... Naggattji? (i got you didn't I??/낚았지?)"  he said to clear the awkward atmosphere. "yeah! you had me surprised, seriously (Jinjja/ 진짜) ah hahha ha"

BRRRRINNGGGG! the class bell finally rang and you still had his words echoing over you, "HE DIDN'T MEANIT, HE DIDNT MEAN IT" you repeatdly told yourself while making a run for the door. It was a friday on a weird winter weather where everyone seemed so strange lately, "JAE EUN  AH!" myeong su yelled out to you " wait for me, you promised to hang out after school today, remember?". it was true, last week you failed to show up to the group date, though it was only him who was angry at you for not coming. "Oh yeah sorry it slipped my mind, anyways what did you want to do today?" you asked slowing down your pace to walk together.

"I was looking at her through the rosey tinted window this whole time, the one that I loved, cherished and wanted to spend the rest of my life with...it was all just a lie" you finished reading, sigh!, love is so hopeless.
you put the book down searching up to his eyes "well.... what did you think?" you asked him, he was too quiet "hmmm, over all i think he was a fool to love her to begin with, how could someone really not see those flaws that she clearly presented?" he asked in frustration.
you smiled " you're right! but remember love is blind, he was attracted to her so much he couldnt see it" you replied "does that mean im blind so blind thats why i like Ae Ran? he questioned, "...you like her?" well this is something new.
"Oh, ummm yeah, you can keep a secret right?" he held out his pinky, you couldnt resist, he was a best friend that was never yours so you agreed anyways " i promise" you held out your pinky as well.

 

 

Okay so off to a shaky part but i just wanted to introduce their relationship, you decide how it is, leave comments as suggestions and ill look onto it. did you guys like the mini korean lessons? if not ill take them off and wont continue, but if you like them then ill continue and prehaps do phrases and expressions!

Gamsahamnida( thank you/ 감사합니다~)