I♥U

SHINee-shots

Genre: Fluff, romance

Title: Loving You

"JinKi oppa, your OST for To The Beautiful You was..." You trail off.

JinKi looks at you, wanting an answer since you brought up the subject. He waits for a while, expecting you to break the silence that ensued the both of you but you don't. He's utterly surprised. He drops his head, thinking you didn't like it at all.

Before JinKi had gone for the recording, he told you that he would think about you all the way. You could sense the truth coming from him.

"I guess you don't li-" He says monotonously, sadness obvious in his voice till you put your finger on his lips to cut him off.

You lean over and replace your finger with your lips, gently kissing him. You smile,

"I loved it, oppa."

JinKi's frown turns upside down, showing his usual calm grin that always melts your heart. His eyes turn up into an eye smile, his face shows true happiness again.

"Thank you, yeobo!"

He pinches your chubby cheek and involuntarily, your cheeks heat up.

"It's nothing, oppa. I'm just stating the facts since you wanted to know." You smile.

"My yeobo is so sweet. I can't believe I have you!" His grin stays on his bright face.

You shudder from his cheesiness while he stands up from the chair and holds his hand out to you.

"Kaja!" He says excitedly.

Rolling your eyes, you take his hand and grab your phone and wallet. Preparing to take out a few notes, JinKi stops you and pays for it with his credit card. You sigh in defeat. He paid again.

You never wanted him to foot the bill so much and waste all his money on you but he always insisted.

The both of you entwine your hands together, swinging it back and forth while strolling at a leisurely pace. You spot an ice-cream stall and you are definite on buying one for your boyfriend.

"JinKi oppa, chamkanman. Wait here for a while" You say while running off towards the roadside stall.

JinKi stands there, frozen to the ground. He doesn't have any idea what you're doing. Until he sees you at the stall. He realizes what you are doing and he rushes too your side to pay for it but it's to late.

"Here, this is yours." You give the scoop of chocolate to him.

He takes it and digs in. He smiles his charming smile at you again.

"Gomawo, _____. Saranghae♥"