Chapter 1

Koe Wo Kikasete

"Dara...come back..." Ji yong moaned in his sleep.

~Flashback~

"Ji Yong-ah..you know I'll forever love you right?" Dara said smiling to Ji Yong as they walked on the warm sand at sunset.

"Yeah..waeyo?" Ji Yong asked the smiling girl next to him.

"Oh..nothin" Dara said and kissed his cheek.

"Yah...thats not enough to fill me.." Ji Yong said and doved for Dara's sweet lips.

The kiss was passionate,it had feelings...the feeling of love.

But just before Ji Yong's 23 birthday...Dara left to the states.

Dara left him a letter.

Dear my Ji Yongie,
    
Sorry...I should of told you earlier...but I'm leaving for the states to study board...my parents wanted me to go..I didn't want to but...I guess...fighting with my parents wasn't really gonna work. By the time you read this,I'll probably be on the plane already.
    Happy birthday Ji Yong-ah...and never forget that I'll love you and only you. No one will replace that in my heart..arraso? I'll be back in 5 years. I know...that is a long time. If you want..date other girls to take up the time. But...I want to see you when I come back arraso. If you are married by then..then...congratulations. But otherwise...wait for me. I know 5 years is A LOT to ask.
  My birthday present for you is at my house...inside my closet. I don't want you to have a unhappy birthday..so cheer up..who knows..maybe I'll be back in 3 years. Ji Yong forever remeber...I love you,Saranghae.
  Ok?...well then bye for now.

                                                                                                                       Love,Your Dara.

Ji Yong tried fighting back tears. 5 years. Without her.

~End of Flashback~

Ji Yong woke up.

1 more year.

Ji Yong often spaces out thinking about her. Will she be ok. Did she eat yet? Is she doing well? What is she doing?

Ji Yong remembers the day they first met.

~Flashback~

Ji Yong was taking his usual morning walk with his dog, Gaho, when he came upon a crying girl.

"Oh...uh miss you ok?" he asked sitting down next to her.

"No..that *sniff* stupid basterd *hiccup* cheated on me...*cries*" the girl said and leaned on Ji Yong's shoulder and cried.

Somehow Ji Yong didn't mind at all.

Usually..Ji Yong hates it when girls cry..but this one is different.

Ji Yong fishes into his jean pocket and pulls out a hankie.

"Here.." he says and hands it to the girl.

"Thanks.." she says really softly.

Soon the girl quiet down.

The girl got up and faced Ji Yong.

"Omo...im sorry sir..i wet your shirt..." the girl said and blushed.

"Aniyo...its ok.." Ji Yong said.

"Im Sandara Park...and you are..." Dara asked.

"Ji Yong..Kwon Ji Yong." Ji Yong introduced.

"Ah..ok..thanks again Ji Yong-shii.." Dara said and bowed.

"No..its ok..Just call me Ji Yong." Ji Yong said.

"oh..ok..then..you can just call me Dara then.." Dara said.

"Ok.." Ji Yong said.

"um..I'll just get going now..." Dara said and backed away.

"ok.." Ji Yong said.

~~Couple days later~~

Ji Yong went to take a stroll in the park and came upon a bench...the same bench where he met Dara...and now Dara was the girl that stole his heart.

Surprisingly,Dara was coming his direction anyway..Ji Yong hid by a nearby tree...and heard Dara talking to herself.

"Ji Yong...*smiles* I wonder if he feels the same way that I did." Dara said to herself.

"Nah...stop dreaming Dara..." Dara said and slapped her hand.

"I like him alot...he was way better than that Seunghyun. Yah...bench if you can hear me...please take him to me.." Dara said to the dead bench.

Ji Yong chuckled to himself and came out from behind the tree. Dara was getting up and walking away.

Ji Yong caught up to her..but was walking behind her.

Then he hugged her from the back.

"Yah!" Dara screamed thinking it was a lunatic.

"Shhh..Dara-shii..Its me." Ji Yong said in his popular husky voice,that sent chills up Dara's spine.

"J-Ji Yong?" Dara asked.

"Yes..?" Ji Yong asked...still hugging Dara.

"I-I..what are you doing here?" Dara asked.

Ji Yong ignored her question..but said this..

"I overheard your conversation with bench." Ji Yong said.

Dara blushed.

"Wae...hehe what are you talking about?" Dara asked playing dumb.

"Awww...your playing dumb..want me to repeat what you said?" Ji Yong asked.

"Eh?" Dara said still playing dumb.

Ji Yong went to face Dara.

"Ahem...'Ji Yong...*smiles* I wonder if he feels the same way that I did.' " Ji Yong said the way Dara had said it before.

"Yah!!! Stop it!" Dara said blushing madly.

"Why?" Ji Yong asked.

"Ok...ok...I like you ok?...Now reject me or whatever and lets pretend this-" Dara didn'y finish her sentence...but was cut off by Ji Yong lips.

~End of Flash back~

Ji Yong never loved again..until his Dara returns.

Just then his phone rings.

It was a foreign number...which only meant one thing. Dara.

"Yoebsayo?"Ji Yong said.

"Ji Yongie!" Dara screamed into the phone.

"Dara-ong! ..Are you coming back?" Ji Yong asked.

"Mianhe...I-I..need to tell you something." Dara said in a sad tone.

"What.." Ji Yong asked..even though he already knows.

"Im.Im....Im..getting married."Dara said.

"Waeyo? I though you said you loved me and only me!" Ji Yong yelleed through the phone.

"Mianhe...but Ji...people change..I guess.." Dara said.

"People change..." Ji Yong repeats.

"Im really sorry...I ..miss you so much." Dara said.

"I waited for you...for 4 whole years...thinking you would come back this year...but you...want me to moved on after waiting for you...4 whole years of pain!" Ji Yong shouted.

"I'm so sorry...i really am..." Dara said.

"Fine..then...I guess people do change." Ji Yong said and ended the call.

"People change..." Ji Yong repeated before grabbing a knife.

 

----------------------------------o0o---------------------------------o0o-----------------------------------------o0o-----------------

Gah! How was it?

Good...?

Aigoo...so much flashbacks neh?

Sooooo....did you like gdragonlollipoplove?

GAH!!! Was it the way you wanted?

Was the ending...good?

ok...anymore request?

Ok....bye!

~Authornim =^_^=