You're back

Snow White

After four months

 

The cold winter breeze welcomed the Jung family who just arrived at Incheon International Airport. Ever since she was young Krystal was already used to spend her winter on America but this time it was different. Her family decided to stay to Seoul for a short time during Christmas time.

 

"Jihooniee!" Jessica shrieked. She immediately run towards her older cousin as soon as she saw him. The rest of the Jung Famliy chuckled and followed her.

 

While her parents are praising Jihoon on how 'manly' he looks now, Krystal looked around the airport. It was filled of people going at any direction. The scene of her kissing Jongin in the airport for the last time before going back at America suddenly appeared in her mind. She immediately turned red and bit her lip. Her thoughts were ruined by Jihoon, who pinched her cheeks.

 

"I heard Soojungie has a boyfriend now~" He smiled, still playing with her cheeks.

 

The younger Jung turned more red. "Whutoldyadut?"

 

"I don't understand, Soojungie. Speak in Korean."

 

'But I am speaking in Korean.' She thought. Krystal removed her cousin's hand from her cheeks. "I said, who told you that?"

 

"Ohh!" He grinned. "Your sister, of course!"

 

Krystal looked over her sister and glared at her while her unnie displayed an innocent smile. "Unnie!" "Whuuut? He should know too!" Jihoon laughed at his cousins' childish act and pulled them towards his car. Mr. and Mrs. Jung followed them.

 

While Jihoon was driving, Krystal can't help but to think about her boyfriend and his reaction when he sees her. Will he be angry? surprised? happy? She doesn't know the future, but she's happy she could see him again.

As soon as they arrived at Jihoon's parents' house, the Jung family immediately started to unpack their clothes from their luggage, except for Jessica of course who was being a lazy girl. Which was normal for her. Luckily, the house had three more extra room: one for Mr. and Mrs. Jung, one for Jessica and one for Krystal. The older Jung kept on going back and forth to Krystal's room 'cause she said she was 'bored'.

 

 

"Ehh~ Soojungie." Jessica's head popped out from Krystal's door again.

 

"Whuuuuuut?" She replied, busily doing her thing.

 

"Mom said we're going to visit grandpa tomorrow in the morning."

 

"Okay."

 

"I asked her if we can visit Kai together and she said yes." She entered the room and immediately laid at Krystal's bed.

 

"Pardon. Did I just heard 'we' and 'together'?" The younger Jung stopped folding her clothes and raised an eyebrow at her sister.

 

"Oh you know I'm just kidding!" She giggled.

 

Krystal rolled her eyes and continued to fold her clothes while Jessica chanted 'Soojungie's going to meet her tommorow' to annoy her. And she was successful. Krystal got annoyed.

 

"You're just jealous 'cause you don't have a boyfriend!" She shouted in English.

 

"Hmm, you're right."

 

Krystal blinked a lot of times. Was it just her... or her sister didn't fought back? When did she became right? Jessica always win their fights.

 

"Y-yah. Are you sick?"

 

"No I'm not... You're right. Maybe I do want a boyfriend."

 

'She's lying, Krystal. She's sick.'

 

"Hey maybe you can ask your boyfriend if I could date one of his friends." She laughed.

 

Krystal's jaw dropped. Jessica never liked Asian guys. She only date Americans. 'OKAY SHE'S VERY SICK.'

 

"Kids! Dinner is ready!" Their mom called. Jessica immediately stood up from Krystal's bed. "Coming mom!"

 

"Are you coming?"

 

"I'll go down later."

 

As soon as Jessica went out of her room, Krystal immediately grabbed her phone to call her best friend, Jinri. It surprised her when she picked up after only one ring, when she usually take long to pick up.

 

"Hey Jin--"

 

"Oh my god Soojung! You finally called!"

 

Sulli screamed at the top of her lungs, making Krystal remove the phone from her ears.

 

"God, I didn't called for a day and now you're panicking."

 

"Well it's not me who's panicking, I know you're fine there with your family. It was your boyfriend who kept on forcing me to call you 'cause he can't contact you 'cause your phone was unreachable!"

 

Krystal chuckled. "Really?"

 

"Yeah! What's wrong with your phone anyways?"

 

"I turned it off."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because we're not allowed to use phones on planes."

 

"Why did you ride a plane?"

 

"Because I went back here in Seoul."

 

"Ohh~ I see... wait... whut?"

 

"Do I have to repe---"

 

"KYAAAAA~ YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAACK!"

 

"Ssshhh! Jinri be a little more quiet!"

 

Jinri giggled. "Okay... okay... Why did you came back anyway? Are you with your family? I bet you forced them so you could see Jongin~"

 

Krystal rolled her eyes. "Ha-ha. Very funny Jinri. Even though I love that guy, I would never do that."

 

"Psssh~ Whatever you say Soojungie."

 

"Okay maybe I would." She mumbled.

 

"I should tell Jongin about this now!"

 

"Wait... Jinri no!"

 

"Why? You don't want to see him?"

 

"No it's not like that! It's just... I want to surprise him."

 

Her best friend giggled once again. "Ahh~ I see. So are you going at our school tommorow?"

 

"Hmm, I planned to meet him after school but now you mentioned it, yes I will."

 

"Yaaay! I can see you!"

 

Krystal chuckled. "You seem so excited. Don't you have any homework to do?"

 

"OHHH YEAH! I ALMOST FORGOT! Thanks for reminding me! See ya tomorrow Soojungie!"

 

"Night Jinri!" She ended the call.

 

Krystal hurriedly went downstairs to eat dinner with the family. After that, she took a quick shower and went straight to bed. Knowing that she will see him soon, Krystal's night ended with a smile on her face.

It was 11AM when the Jung family together with Jihoon arrived at Seoul Medical Hospital where Mrs. Jung's dad was staying. Some of the Kang clan (Mrs. Jung's family) were there. Including her mother, her older sister and her husband, her younger brother, her three nephews and her two niece. The doctor said that Mr. Kang (Mrs. Jung's father) is getting better, which made Mrs. Jung stop sobbing.

 

"Soojungie~" Mr. Kang called.

 

Krystal, who wasn't listening at her family's ocnversation, looked at her grandfather. "Ne, grandpa?"

 

"Come here darling." He ordered and she obeyed. "What is it, grandpa?"

 

Her grandfather smiled. "I heard you have a boyfriend." Krystal's eyes went big, and her cheeks immediately turned red. While her cousins, including Jessica, made teasing sounds. 'I bet Jessica told him.'

 

"N-ne, I do grandpa." She blushed.

 

"That's nice. His name is Jongwoon, right?"

 

"Jongin. Kim Jongin." Krystal corrected.

 

"Ahh, yeah." Mr. Kang chuckled. "Granpa wants to meet him."

 

Krystal blinked. "Y-y-ou? M-m-meet? J-j-jongin?"

 

"That can happen, right?"

 

"O-of course." She faked a smiled, even though she was worried.

That afternoon

 

After visiting her grandfather and eating lunch at her aunt's house, Jihoon sent off Krystal at Neul Paran High in Seoul. It was where Kai, his and her friends are studying. It was huge. The first thing Krystal do was to look for the principal's office and to ask for her permission to go inside the campus. And she did. She even told her his classroom directions.

 

While walking to Kai's classroom, Krystal felt stares given by the students. Even though she didn't mind it, she still wondered why they were outside when they should be in class. She just continued to walk until three boys stopped in front of her. The two boys at the back smiled while the guy in front and in the middle has a smirk on his face.

 

"Hey there."

 

'What is this? F4?' Krystal thought. 'Oh wait no... they're only three.'

 

"My name is L. And you are?" The guy in front pulled her hand and was about to kiss it when she stepped in his foot. The guy screamed in pain.

 

"Listen, if you want to flirt with girls, make sure they don't have a boyfriend first." She patted his back and run away.

"44... 45... 46! Here it is!"

 

Krystal grinned as soon as she saw Kai's classroom number. She peeked through the windows, but was disappointed when she didn't saw anyone on the class.

 

'They're probabbly on break time.'

 

She sighed at the thought of looking for the school's cafeteria. The school is too big and she's sure that she can't find the cafeteria in time. She decided to just walk around the school, hoping that she would see Kai. And luckily she did.

 

As she passed by the hallway, she saw a familiar figure, ruffling his messy hair. immediately curved into smile as soon as she saw him. Tiptoeing, Krystal went closer at Kai's back and gave him a back hug.

 

But Kai's response wasn't that good.

 

"Grace, didn't I told you to stop following me wherever I go?!" He shouted, removing her hands from waist. Kai turned around and was surprised to see the girl who hugged him, was the girl he wanted to see the most.

 

"Holy ... Soojung... Is that really you... or am I just imagining things?" Kai kissed her lips to see if she was really there. Krystal was surprised at the sudden skinship and immediately pushed him away.

 

"Yah! What the hell! We're in public!" She scolded.

 

"Oh my god it is you!" He grinned and hugged her tightly. "I missed you, babo~"

 

"I missed you too stupid." She chuckled.

 

Kai broke the hug. "It's not that I don't want you here but, why are you here?"

 

"Uhm, to visit my boyfriend?"

 

"No what I mean is, here in Seoul? Did you really just went all the way here to visit me?"

 

"Oh... It's not like that." She scratched her neck. "It's a long story, I'm going to tell you later."

 

Krystal noticed that Kai was grinning at her. She wondered if there was something funny on her face.

 

"Wae?" She asked. "Is there something on my face?"

 

"Ani~" He continued to grinned. "It's just...." Kai can't control himself and hugged his girlfriend again. "I missed you, Soojungie. I really do."

 

Krystal blushed. "I-i know."

 

"Hey, can I kiss you again?" He whispered.

 

"No!" She pushed him. "We're in publlic, remember?"

 

"Oh come on! Nobody's here~" Kai winked.

 

"Who knows? There must be security cameras somewhere here."

 

"Psh~ For your information, this is my school and I know where the security cameras are placed."

 

"But still Kai!"

 

"Okay fine~" Kai laughed and placed his hands at her shoulders. "Have you seen Jinri and Sunyoung?"

 

"I haven't. Do you know where they are?" Krystal asked.

 

"At the cafeteria probabbly. Let's go there!" He excitedly pulled her hand.

 

"Wait... I have a question."

 

"What is it?" He looked over her girlfriend.

 

"Are you the last one to go out of your classroom?"

 

"Yeah... I had to clean our class."

 

She raised an eyebrow. "You got into detention, didn't you?"

 

"Yes, I did." Kai sighed. "My professor is so jealous of my hotness that he had to put me in detention."

 

Krystal chuckled. 'Jongin is still the same.'

 

Author's note;

first of all i want to apologize for the long wait and also for the wrong grammar mistakes. i want to make this longer, but it's already 2AM here ORZ ;AAA; i'm afraid that my parents would caught me staying up late so i ended here. this story is going to be longer than i thought. so instead of a one-shot, this is going to be a two-shot. or maybe even a three shot. hopefully i could update this next week. please pray that my teachers would be kind enough to give us free weekends. thank you for reading!