비밀연애 #7

Secret Lover 비밀연애 [ STORY #3 ]

PART VII


G.O couldn't lift his head as his fellow friends stared at him in disappointment, especially Mir. He even let out a small curse at G.O.
 
 
 
"I hate you hyung." He said.
 
"Mir." Seungho reprimanded.
 
"Why? He was being stupid! If i was him, i would be showing noona off everywhere! She's the nicest person i've ever met." Mir shouted.
 
G.O lowered his head again. He couldn't say he disagree with Mir cause that moment, he really hate himself. He wished he could just turn back the time and undo all his mistakes. 
 
"What are you going to do now, Byunghee?" Seungho asked.
 
"I don't know. It was too late anyway." He bitterly chuckled.
 
"Tell me something, hyung. Do you even love her?" Joon asked.
 
"OF COURSE I DO!"
 
"Then why did you do that? Why are you so embarrassed to be her husband?" Joon continued.
 
G.O shook his head. He doesn't know anything anymore. 
 
"Your pride is no joke, hyung. You let go the best thing you could ever had in your life just because you're afraid of what people thinks of you." Thunder said.
 
Mir abruptly left the house without any word, slamming the door in the process. It was obvious Mir really likes Jooyeon, since she's probably the only girl he has ever met that treats him so nicely.
 
"If you love her, shouldn't you be chasing her?" Seungho asked.
 
"I can't. We're divorced." G.O shook his head.
 
"It's only on paper. If you love her, prove it to her. Do you want to be with her?" Joon asked. 
 
G.O nodded and Seungho patted his back.
 
"Good luck, Byunghee. You're going to need a lot of luck." He smiled and left with the rest of MBLAQ.
 
*****
G.O sat alone, his mind blank. Images of Jooyeon showing up in their house, his house kept flashing back and he couldn't express how much he missed her. He lied down on his bed and sighed. 
 
The bed that felt empty without her. He regretted it. He was being an idiot and he wished he could hit himself for that.
 
"i'll talk to her tomorrow." he whispered, trying to get some sleep.
 
*****
 
Jooyeon watched her brother paced in front of her as he tried not to curse in front of her. She can clearly see how much her brother care for her. That's why when he popped out the decision to take her back to U.S with him, she didn't disagree. She lets him packs her clothes and her stuff while she just sat on the couch in silence.
 
"Do you miss him?" Minhyuk suddenly sat next to her.
 
She nods and let out a bitter chuckle.
 
"I would be lying if i said i didn't miss him. If he came and beg for forgiveness, i'll probably forgive him. That's how much i love him. But i know JIyong oppa won't like that. Byunghee oppa is a nice guy... He's just... a bit lost, that's all." Jooyeon said.
 
Minhyuk watched her wiped her tears off her face. 
 
"You shouldn't leave then. What if he wants you back?" he asked.
 
"I can't. Jiyong oppa... he would be furious."
 
"Furious of what?" Jiyong exited her room.
 
Minhyuk stands up and smiled at her.
 
"Talk to him." he mouthed before he went back to his room.
 
Jiyong plopped down next to her, caressing her hair.
 
"Oppa... What if... i don't want to go?" she asked.
 
"Why?"
 
"Byunghee oppa... if he ... you know, apologize..." 
 
"Then you should reject him." He cuts her off.
 
"Do you really love him that much?" He continued when he noticed her crestfallen face.
 
She nodded and looked at her brother in dismay.
 
"I miss him. I wish i could be with him again oppa." She whispered.
 
Jiyong pulled her into a hug and tried to comfort her. He let out a sigh.
 
'one day, byunghee. I will give you one day to come and beg for my sister's for forgiveness.' he thought.
 

2012.10.18 thursday

by Seoulchae